Kelly Clarkson

Ryan

publikcitizen
10 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Omg same. Speaking of which, let's go back to this magical moment 4 years ago:

Amazing! Hard to believe that 4 years later, an orange clown was sworn in. 

• Replies 64.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kelly-clarkson

• Nerevanin

• Bloo

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I listened to this last night and got all emotional :weeps: 

31 minutes ago, Bloo said:

BITCH I just played this on my own not 10 minutes ago :jonny:  4 Years later and I STILL get chills  :jonny:  

I can finally post. :weeps:

Oh. Kinda shitty that I can't upload my old avatar and all out post counts are gone. :grump:

Edited by jpsketch

Woohoo! We're back! Glad to see y'all again! :hug:

a few things:

1) I think it's great that Kelly is so open-minded about various projects. I'm talking about The Star, obviously. I was a little let down when I realized it's supposed to be related to the birth of Jesus and such things but considering that animals are the characters, I guess that it will be presented rather as a coincidence that they come across Bethlehem. I checked what other films Sony Pictures Animation did and they included Hotel Transylvania and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which I quite liked so there's hope. :)

2) It's Quiet Uptown entered Top50 on AC (currently #47) and it reached a new peak on HAC (#29).

I still love PBP album. 

My top 3 probably are:

PBP

Nostalgic

Second wind

Though I really love Tightrope, LYTF, BR and GGTB too

Edited by GermanKCfan

My Top3 of PBP would be:

PBP (album version)

Tightrope (live version)

RRRun

But tbh, there are a lot of really good songs like Someone, Nostalgic, ITB, SW...

sumthintoxic82

So since this is a new beginning with ATRL and all, I figured I would try to post more in Kelly's base, since I was always lurking in the thread before and since Kelly is my 2nd favorite artist (behind Britney obviously) 

I am SUPER excited about Kelly's next era. I just have this amazing feeling about it :duca:

1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

So since this is a new beginning with ATRL and all, I figured I would try to post more in Kelly's base, since I was always lurking in the thread before and since Kelly is my 2nd favorite artist (behind Britney obviously) 

I am SUPER excited about Kelly's next era. I just have this amazing feeling about it :duca:

Yas Charlie join us

5 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Woohoo! We're back! Glad to see y'all again! :hug:

a few things:

1) I think it's great that Kelly is so open-minded about various projects. I'm talking about The Star, obviously. I was a little let down when I realized it's supposed to be related to the birth of Jesus and such things but considering that animals are the characters, I guess that it will be presented rather as a coincidence that they come across Bethlehem. I checked what other films Sony Pictures Animation did and they included Hotel Transylvania and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which I quite liked so there's hope. :)

2) It's Quiet Uptown entered Top50 on AC (currently #47) and it reached a new peak on HAC (#29).

I actually have a really bad feeling about the film... not about the subject matter, but about the animation. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those really bad and poorly animated movies that gets released in 30 theaters.

11 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I actually have a really bad feeling about the film... not about the subject matter, but about the animation. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those really bad and poorly animated movies that gets released in 30 theaters.

I personally don't see any reason why the animation should be completely terrible. Open Season had awful animation imo but that was a long time ago. I think that the main problem with this film will be the plot. The fact that it is related to religion and to such an important moment in it (at least I the atheist think it's important) might very well end up being absolutely disastrous...

3 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

I personally don't see any reason why the animation should be completely terrible. Open Season had awful animation imo but that was a long time ago. I think that the main problem with this film will be the plot. The fact that it is related to religion and to such an important moment in it (at least I the atheist think it's important) might very well end up being absolutely disastrous...

Well, this is the only animated film this animation studio has released:

Charming_Movie.png

^ OK, I just spent a few good minutes trying to find a connection between the film you posted and The Star. :ace:

I'll give you that. Let me just hope that somehow it will end up being ok. But the fact that everything Kelly stars in either sucks or flops or both says a lot...

I wish Kelly would've gotten a part on the Smurfs movie last summer. It would've been perfect since they had so many other stars on the movie.