Jump to content

Kelly Clarkson


Ryan

Recommended Posts

publikcitizen
10 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Omg same. Speaking of which, let's go back to this magical moment 4 years ago:

 

 

Amazing! Hard to believe that 4 years later, an orange clown was sworn in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kelly-clarkson

    7690

  • Nerevanin

    3676

  • Bloo

    3404

  • BravoTangoWhiskey

    2931

  • ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Omg same. Speaking of which, let's go back to this magical moment 4 years ago:

 

I listened to this last night and got all emotional :weeps: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Omg same. Speaking of which, let's go back to this magical moment 4 years ago:

 

 

BITCH I just played this on my own not 10 minutes ago :jonny:  4 Years later and I STILL get chills  :jonny:  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can finally post. :weeps:

 

 

Oh. Kinda shitty that I can't upload my old avatar and all out post counts are gone. :grump:

Edited by jpsketch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo! We're back! Glad to see y'all again! :hug:

 

a few things:

 

1) I think it's great that Kelly is so open-minded about various projects. I'm talking about The Star, obviously. I was a little let down when I realized it's supposed to be related to the birth of Jesus and such things but considering that animals are the characters, I guess that it will be presented rather as a coincidence that they come across Bethlehem. I checked what other films Sony Pictures Animation did and they included Hotel Transylvania and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which I quite liked so there's hope. :)

 

2) It's Quiet Uptown entered Top50 on AC (currently #47) and it reached a new peak on HAC (#29).

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still love PBP album. 

 

My top 3 probably are:

 

PBP

Nostalgic

Second wind

 

Though I really love Tightrope, LYTF, BR and GGTB too

Edited by GermanKCfan
Link to post
Share on other sites

My Top3 of PBP would be:

 

PBP (album version)

Tightrope (live version)

RRRun

 

But tbh, there are a lot of really good songs like Someone, Nostalgic, ITB, SW...

Link to post
Share on other sites
sumthintoxic82

So since this is a new beginning with ATRL and all, I figured I would try to post more in Kelly's base, since I was always lurking in the thread before and since Kelly is my 2nd favorite artist (behind Britney obviously) 

 

I am SUPER excited about Kelly's next era. I just have this amazing feeling about it :duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

So since this is a new beginning with ATRL and all, I figured I would try to post more in Kelly's base, since I was always lurking in the thread before and since Kelly is my 2nd favorite artist (behind Britney obviously) 

 

I am SUPER excited about Kelly's next era. I just have this amazing feeling about it :duca:

Yas Charlie join us

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Woohoo! We're back! Glad to see y'all again! :hug:

 

a few things:

 

1) I think it's great that Kelly is so open-minded about various projects. I'm talking about The Star, obviously. I was a little let down when I realized it's supposed to be related to the birth of Jesus and such things but considering that animals are the characters, I guess that it will be presented rather as a coincidence that they come across Bethlehem. I checked what other films Sony Pictures Animation did and they included Hotel Transylvania and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which I quite liked so there's hope. :)

 

2) It's Quiet Uptown entered Top50 on AC (currently #47) and it reached a new peak on HAC (#29).

I actually have a really bad feeling about the film... not about the subject matter, but about the animation. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those really bad and poorly animated movies that gets released in 30 theaters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I actually have a really bad feeling about the film... not about the subject matter, but about the animation. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those really bad and poorly animated movies that gets released in 30 theaters.

I personally don't see any reason why the animation should be completely terrible. Open Season had awful animation imo but that was a long time ago. I think that the main problem with this film will be the plot. The fact that it is related to religion and to such an important moment in it (at least I the atheist think it's important) might very well end up being absolutely disastrous...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

I personally don't see any reason why the animation should be completely terrible. Open Season had awful animation imo but that was a long time ago. I think that the main problem with this film will be the plot. The fact that it is related to religion and to such an important moment in it (at least I the atheist think it's important) might very well end up being absolutely disastrous...

Well, this is the only animated film this animation studio has released:

 

Charming_Movie.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

^ OK, I just spent a few good minutes trying to find a connection between the film you posted and The Star. :ace:

 

I'll give you that. Let me just hope that somehow it will end up being ok. But the fact that everything Kelly stars in either sucks or flops or both says a lot...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish Kelly would've gotten a part on the Smurfs movie last summer. It would've been perfect since they had so many other stars on the movie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...