Kelly Clarkson

Ryan BTE

15 hours ago, RealityBites said:

i wonder if RCA updated this voluntarily or it’s an auto update 

RIAA doesn't do those so RCA must've done it. Or Kelly's team covered the cost so RCA would do it.

Now if they could please do this with the rest of her discography, that would be awesome.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nerevanin

• Bloo

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• kelly-clarkson

3 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

RIAA doesn't do those so RCA must've done it. Or Kelly's team covered the cost so RCA would do it.

Now if they could please do this with the rest of her discography, that would be awesome.

Or maybe one of the writers? I think they know this will be her first diamond record at some point so they want to continue to certify it. Maybe RCA knows it will be soon so they want to add it to their “roster” of songs hitting diamond. 

final of the wcca survivor

And that’s why it’s the best song on pbp :redface:

51 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

And that’s why it’s the best song on pbp :redface:

Totally agree. This is so incredible. I can’t believe she sang it live and we finally have a performance of it! One of my all time favorite songs. 

Omg YAY Someone was so good! LOVE the song, so beautifully written. Also Kelly looked as great as she sounded :chick1:

She said “you tried to clip my wings” was a lyric from a new song during the what I’m liking segment on the show today. Not much else, but nice little tidbit of information.  :-)

Edited by Ab1818

They’re really gonna make us wait, huh?

weird to have gotten NO leaks or anything. 

With RCA we’d know half the album already lol 

9 hours ago, jpsketch said:

They’re really gonna make us wait, huh?

weird to have gotten NO leaks or anything. 

With RCA we’d know half the album already lol 

lol I remember her announcing that Stronger was done (and weirdly comparing it to a Prince record lol) and then us not getting a damn thing for months and months 

idk if the full thing was posted, but she’s def not doing The Voice… i think she’s alluding to it around 10:30

Someone on Pulse posted a few days ago that Kelly would be announcing a new project with NBC this week or next. But they don’t think it’s part of Kelly’s big announcements (but totally could be)

Ellen’s game show was just announced that it was canceled on NBC. Could Kelly be getting some kind of prime time show?  We’ll see if anything is announced. 

There's a rumour going around that one of the projects is a covers album... to be honest I hope it isn't. We get daily covers and have studio recordings on the smoakstack. I honestly don't see the point taking away from the attention her original material will receive (unless it is a tide over between eras but we seem to be close to album completion - if not already completed).

21 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

There's a rumour going around that one of the projects is a covers album... to be honest I hope it isn't. We get daily covers and have studio recordings on the smoakstack. I honestly don't see the point taking away from the attention her original material will receive (unless it is a tide over between eras but we seem to be close to album completion - if not already completed).

I hope it is! Many people have been asking for a covers album and I’m sure it’ll sound fantastic.

It’ll also help her streams year round instead of only having great numbers during Christmas. Then they can release the real album and hopefully the hype from cover album will help it out.

12 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Someone on Pulse posted a few days ago that Kelly would be announcing a new project with NBC this week or next. But they don’t think it’s part of Kelly’s big announcements (but totally could be)

Ellen’s game show was just announced that it was canceled on NBC. Could Kelly be getting some kind of prime time show?  We’ll see if anything is announced. 

I wonder if she could be hosting the American Song Contest that's going to be on NBC next month.

I'm assuming the recording project is a covers album or a country project plus the new album.

Edited by Gogetonthebus

I could definitely see a prime time game show or something.

A covers album would probably kill around the holiday season. NGL.

3 hours ago, Gogetonthebus said:

I wonder if she could be hosting the American Song Contest that's going to be on NBC next month.

I'm assuming the recording project is a covers album or a country project plus the new album.

That American Song Contest would be so awesome! I’d be down for that. No so much a game show. 

Maybe an album of unreleased songs. Finally a studio recording of Don’t, Song to You, and One More Yesterday. 

i don’t think she’s going to sign up to host another show because she said she plans to spend more time with her kids this year

I don’t think she’s leaving The Voice. It’s probably her easiest paycheck and the least time-consuming commitment she has, especially now since it’s down to one season a year. I’ve been wrong before, but I’d be really surprised if she left. 

I can’t see her taking on another new show either. It wouldn’t line up with what she’s saying about focusing on family time. My preference for the other projects beside the next studio album is a live album/film. We’ve been asking for this for years, and it’s still so crazy that Kelly Clarkson of all artists doesn’t have one. 

Edited by based

22 hours ago, RealityBites said:

JANET on Kelly!!??? OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS!!

Kelly’s SNL episode from the Stronger era is on replay tonight… is it a coincidence that this is off the week of WDKY’s 10 year anniversary?