• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kelly-clarkson

• Nerevanin

• Bloo

• BravoTangoWhiskey

BravoTangoWhiskey
On 3/4/2021 at 12:04 AM, wren said:

Wow so the only songs shes recorded are ones she has wrote, minus this jake song and one brynn wrote for her. Im so hype for this new album :duca:

Oohh where’s this from? So is the Jake song on her album? 

5 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

From the Today Show interview I think. And she was talking about I Would’ve Loved You. Maybe the Brynn one?

20 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Nah I don’t think so... I think she was talking in general she’s only recorded things she’s helped pen for the album, except Brynn’s one which is, and Jakes one on the side... 

Just want to jump in and say that I'll never forgive Kelly & Atlantic for not sending Didn't I to radio. The bass line is infectious. And while she couldn't have predicted her divorce (well... who's to say), the storyline would have been so relevant for her to connect with it. 

41 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

why is brynn writing songs for her

She didn’t... Kelly loved the song and encouraged Brynn to put it on her own album, but she wanted KC to have it. Brynn’s a smart girl lol, she knows the song will have a wider reach if it were a Kelly song.

6 hours ago, supertiffany said:

why is brynn writing songs for her

5 hours ago, kelli101 said:

She didn’t... Kelly loved the song and encouraged Brynn to put it on her own album, but she wanted KC to have it. Brynn’s a smart girl lol, she knows the song will have a wider reach if it were a Kelly song.

This. It seems Kelly wanted to have the album just being self written or co written every song, but Brynn convinced her to put the song on the album. Brynn is a good writer! I was impressed by her at the MOL tour and she seems to be getting a nice fanbase from TikTok too for her songs/ songwriting. And yeah, I’m sure she knows the song will have more success on Kelly’s album right now.

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

This. It seems Kelly wanted to have the album just being self written or co written every song, but Brynn convinced her to put the song on the album. Brynn is a good writer! I was impressed by her at the MOL tour and she seems to be getting a nice fanbase from TikTok too for her songs/ songwriting. And yeah, I’m sure she knows the song will have more success on Kelly’s album right now.

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

brynn with the right packaging can be the next big popstar

she has the voice, the beauty, and of course the charisma.

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

brynn with the right packaging can be the next big popstar

she has the voice, the beauty, and of course the charisma.

She’s being managed by Brandon and StarStruck still though. 💀 

Must be a little awkward! Lol. But I also think she can do well!  Especially with her “The Voice”

fans, Kelly’s fans, and her TikTok fan base, she’s in a good spot.

Edited by Ab1818
BravoTangoWhiskey

Also I think they might be waiting for brynn to be a bit older before releasing her career properly but hopefully she gets out of the other company’s management tbh 

Critics Choice Awards are tonight. Last year she lost to Seth Meyers and she was there also presenting. 

Do we think she’ll be appearing? Or winning!!!?? (Now that the show has become a hit! Last year she was nominated with only like less than 5 months being on air I believe) 

Edited by Ab1818

Seth Meyers won again. 

RIGGED!!! Lol 

She looked cute from the tiny screen and half a second she showed up for. 😬

RealityBites
33 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Seth Meyers won again. 

RIGGED!!! Lol 

She looked cute from the tiny screen and half a second she showed up for. 😬

43 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Wow! She looks amazing and I usually don’t comment on her looks or wardrobe choices (because I always think she looks good! 😊)  but this look is one of her best ones?!?! I swear she always looks A+++++++ when the event is a smaller one lol. I would even say this is thread worthy, but idk about the trolls lol. I hope she went to a nice dinner or filmed something else with this look lol.

Edited by Ab1818