Jump to content

Kelly Clarkson


Ryan

Recommended Posts

kelly-clarkson
2 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

@supertiffany

@Ab1818

 

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Breakaway hasn't crossed 1 Billion streams yet. It's at 966M.

 

If ya'll are going off of that tweet from the Kelly Clarkson Taiwan fan account, they are going off of some version of Breakaway that adds Miss Independent and Low to the tracklist. That's how they're getting "1 Billion" streams for Breakaway. However, Spotify themselves does not do that. They keep the Thankful era songs counted towards Thankful.

 

On the international version outside of US the bonus tracks are included on the album on my Spotify. But yeah we shouldn't count that since they're from Thankful and only international bonus tracks.

 

ZuwXhTb.png

 

 

Edited by kelly-clarkson
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kelly-clarkson

    7690

  • Nerevanin

    3676

  • Bloo

    3404

  • BravoTangoWhiskey

    2931

  • ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

On the international version outside of US the bonus tracks are included on the album on my Spotify. But yeah we shouldn't count that since they're from Thankful and only international bonus tracks.

 

ZuwXhTb.png

 

 

How am I just now finding out the international version of Breakaway has Low and Miss Independent on it? :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

Owning a version with Miss Independent and Low on it would be cool af. Breakaway era so iconic :jonny:. I mean, no other #2-peaking song by a woman has lasted more weeks in the top 10 (20) without going #1 than SUBG, no other song by a woman that peaked at #6 lasted more weeks in the top 10 (15) than Behind These Hazel Eyes, only 3 other #6-peaking songs by women (one being BTHE) spent more weeks than Breakaway in the top 10, and only 2 other #7-peaking songs by women spent more weeks than Because of You in the top 10.

 

And how Breakaway became a hit in much of Europe in 2006 (2 years after original release) and how Because of You was a moderate country hit in 2007, 2 years after smashing :clap3:

 

and Walk Away a bop :clap3:. Gone would have been massive too, I fear :jonny4:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson
30 minutes ago, Bloo said:

How am I just now finding out the international version of Breakaway has Low and Miss Independent on it? :rip: 

It makes sense tbh. Since Kelly had her breakout internationally with Breakaway they wanted to add some songs of the previous album since the new audience she was gaining at that moment probably didn't knew or bought her debut album.

 

Spotify just added those bonus tracks since the album was released with that tracklist internationally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
supertiffany
1 hour ago, kelly-clarkson said:

On the international version outside of US the bonus tracks are included on the album on my Spotify. But yeah we shouldn't count that since they're from Thankful and only international bonus tracks.

 

ZuwXhTb.png

 

 

 

 

 

BECAUSE OF YOU still slays the most from the digital era to streaming era :dies:

 

a song that she fought so hard for

 

a song she majority self-written

 

read somewhere that it sold more than 5 million sales for that song alone globally

Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson
1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

 

 

 

BECAUSE OF YOU still slays the most from the digital era to streaming era :dies:

 

a song that she fought so hard for

 

a song she majority self-written

 

read somewhere that it sold more than 5 million sales for that song alone globally

We stan her best song :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the most recent teaser is amazing. The lyrics!!!  I LOVE everything about the song so far. But I do think we pretty much already have the whole song with all the teasers and the other previews lol.

 

I hope it’s a hit! Or at least a moderate hit. I have hope after Blake and Gwen’s first hit song took like 3 months to take off lol. 
 

I also hope this doesn’t take away from Kelly’s official first single from the next album... I feel like a lot of people are expecting a song like this as a lead single so... hopefully the first single is somewhat different and does great too.  :)  #howmanytimesdidIsayIhopelol

Edited by Ab1818
Link to post
Share on other sites
plumbartist
33 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Do we know the producers and writers for her next album?

It better not be Jesse Shatkin... :fish2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
BravoTangoWhiskey
On 1/22/2021 at 5:02 AM, Bloo said:

How am I just now finding out the international version of Breakaway has Low and Miss Independent on it? :rip: 

It didn’t when the CDs came out unless it was a post 2006 rerelease but yeah spotify has them there

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been locked out of ATRL for a bit but I just wanna say BTHE looks so forgotten sandwiched in between SUBG and BOY with 300M+ streams each. Deserves to have just as much streams tbh :sosad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
supertiffany
1 hour ago, vinKC said:

I've been locked out of ATRL for a bit but I just wanna say BTHE looks so forgotten sandwiched in between SUBG and BOY with 300M+ streams each. Deserves to have just as much streams tbh :sosad:

yeah it is her one of best alongside BOY, and it is her best music video,

 

 

but BOY tho :clap3:

 

best selling song

most viewed music video

most streamed song

 

 

:dies:

 

 

 

 

 

By the way is there a youtube video of Kelly singing the climax or last part of BOY she always cut it :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that new song coming tonight at midnight eastern time in the US? or sometime random tomorrow, do we know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
kellebrity98

GUYSSS

It's out in my country and I'm blown away... Crazy good. Sounds like a song from Breakaway, Kelly's vocals are superior, you will love this, it's soooo catchy omg 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

GUYSSS

It's out in my country and I'm blown away... Crazy good. Sounds like a song from Breakaway, Kelly's vocals are superior, you will love this, it's soooo catchy omg 

OH GOD I CAN NOT WAIT :cries::cries::cries:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still wondering if it’s releasing at midnight or sometime tomorrow like at 9 am.... Saw someone say on Twitter it was releasing at midnight, but not sure they’re super reliable???

 

anyway, super excited!

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Still wondering if it’s releasing at midnight or sometime tomorrow like at 9 am.... Saw someone say on Twitter it was releasing at midnight, but not sure they’re super reliable???

 

anyway, super excited!

Some posted on the page back it's already out in their country, so probably midnight eastern time in the US!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, wren said:

Some posted on the page back it's already out in their country, so probably midnight eastern time in the US!!

I hope so!! 3 hours until we find out!

 

I’m just used to songs being released at like 9 am if they’re not released on a Thursday night like most releases. and since this is releasing on a Wednesday.... maybe the video will release later in the day? (also hope this can somehow chart... even if released before tracking starts.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, yes, it’s out at midnight eastern time for anyone still wondering. 
(just checked Jake’s IG and has a countdown for it) :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
kelly-clarkson
20 hours ago, supertiffany said:

By the way is there a youtube video of Kelly singing the climax or last part of BOY she always cut it :biblio:

She sang it a couple of times:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...