Robyn.

Was Chromatica bigger than Joanne & Artpop in the end?

Brinny Baby
3 hours ago, Natawie said:

Chromatica 1-2-2-6-11-18-24-27(so far!)

Joanne 1-5-11-21-14-13-18-19

ARTPOP 1-8-7-13-18-18-18-12
90939_900.gif

3 hours ago, Anthurium said:

Billboard Hot 200 :

Joanne on week 9 : #20

ARTPOP on week 9 : #22

Chromatica on week 9 : #34

It says it all 

giphy.gif

Chromatica does have more singles success than Joanne though. It isn't doing better than ARTPOP in the singles department though. However, Chromatica still isn't over. Yes, it's frontloaded but there's still an era.

Cloudy

Not really. Chromatica is pretty frontloaded and considering it's been carried by Ariana and BP songs I would definitely say no

Kings.
19 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Over you say?

giphy.gif

Yeah because Taylor’s entire album debuted and pushed songs down the charts. It’ll rise again next week. Anything else?

Brinny Baby
2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Yeah because Taylor’s entire album debuted and pushed songs down the charts. It’ll rise again next week. Anything else?

It may not.

Rain On Me is being dropped by radio as we speak. 

Sweet Sexy Savage
4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It may not.

Rain On Me is being dropped by radio as we speak. 

giphy.gif

PoisonPill

It was definitely not as big as Artpop; it might end up surpassing Joanne by a little.

MissedTheTrain
3 hours ago, Mrnoniee said:

oh wow.
So if ASIB is removed, her career is pretty much limited to 2009-2011

I-

anyway, chromatica despite having high profile collabs to keep its sps floating is a flop album when compared to Jonnae and Artpop

I don't know if you guys realize how dumb you sound when you say **** like this :rip: 

MissedTheTrain

It definitely had a stronger debut and more effortless success.  But I don't think anyone expected her to just abandon it. :rip: With Joanne, she actually picked up the momentum and promotion as the era went on.  I kinda thought that's what was going to happen with Chromatica but she's kinda done nothing sadly.  Oh well.

Robyn.
33 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Chromatica is down to 7 spots this week at #34, is Taylor the one to blame for that too? :dies:

Madame X

well, if she bothers to actually be involved in the era it will be bigger than both.

tbh tho, i'd say its probably ""bigger"" than artpop at least based on expectations and ability to slay the charts.  

Fnooky

No.

Artpop sold more singles and albums than Chromatica. 

Chromatica has bigger singles than Joanne but it probably won’t match Joanne’s album sales.

Kings.
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Chromatica is down to 7 spots this week at #34, is Taylor the one to blame for that too? :dies:

No, but the discussion (which you weren’t even exclusively apart of) was about Rain On Me dropping a few spots this week, similar to two weeks ago, yet it climbed back up the charts after that and will do so again next week. Good day now.

Edited by Kings.

Robyn.
2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

No, but the discussion (which you weren’t even exclusively apart of) was about Rain On Me dropping a few spots this week, similar to two weeks ago, yet it climbed back up the charts after that and will do so again next week. Good day now.

Your initial post was about the era as a whole:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

The era isn’t even close to being over, so this thread is pointless (for now) :matty:

Therefore, I was pretty much on topic. So since it's Taylor's fault that Rain On Me is dropping, what's the excuse for Chromatica since it's far from being over?

90939_900.gif

Erreur2 La Nature

In terms of success I would say : Artpop > Joanne > Chromatica

All of the three projects flopped but at least Chromatica is a cute album. A step in the right direction for Mrs Gaga.

Kings.
30 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Your initial post was about the era as a whole:

Therefore, I was pretty much on topic. So since it's Taylor's fault that Rain On Me is dropping, what's the excuse for Chromatica since it's far from being over?

90939_900.gif

Idk, what do you want me to do about it? Actually, why do you care so much? Is it making you any money or affecting your day to day life in any way, shape or form?

Iceland

ARTOP >>>>>>> 

2AM

ARTPOP was obviously bigger than Chromatica and Joanne.

Let’s wait awhile longer but I do think Chromatica will edge out Joanne, even if it’s just by a little. 

UnusualBoy

WW, it seems to be doing better than both but in US it is not, the fact that is down to #34 already, ASIB could never.

One Rude Boy

Bigger than Joanne, smaller than ARTPOP (the superior album) methinks

giphy.gif

Rev8

Artpop was the biggest imo

it had a top 10 without help from SB or Ari (and the stream-change rule)

I feel like Joanne was the best with touring

but Chr was it at critical acclaim

Rhiannon

Chromatica is just bigger, just look at the acclaim, the streams, official #1 charts from both the album and its singles.

The impact? We'll see, this era can be saved after a performance or two:gaygacat1: