MingYouToo

Taylor's next genre shift, rock. Here for it?

Rock Taylor?  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. Rock Taylor? Here for it?

    • YES GIVE US MORE STATE OF GRACES QUEEN
      48
    • No more songs like ME! please!
      1


Recommended Posts

MingYouToo

Queen of Country, Queen of Pop, Universally Acclaimed Alternative Singer Songwriter...

 

Is becoming a rockstar whats next for America's biggest female artist of all time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safe&Sound

Yes

But I think it will her 3-4 albums to get there

One thing about her shift is it is smooth, that's why ppl are always here for it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rei

No. I want electro R&B.

 

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HASHTAGPOW

She’s gonna do a Rosalia. A flamingo inspired album :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Opulent

I would stan SO hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liberalmusiclover

I’m fine with that or Pop Rock (if anyone could bring that sound back, it’s her).

 

9 minutes ago, Rei said:

No. I want electro R&B.

 

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Here for that too. More of “I Don’t Wanna Love Forever” :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Isaiah
15 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

Yes

But I think it will her 3-4 albums to get there

One thing about her shift is it is smooth, that's why ppl are always here for it

 

The transitions from 1989-rep-lover’s singles were extremely whiplashing, which people were not here for at all :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Swirl

The poll option... are you trying to say ME!ss is representative of her pop career?

urUBkgQm_400x400.thumb.png.b14de4ac1f160

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
discotitzz

I think she will do well with an understated disco or pop rock sound. I want her to continue this mature chapter of her discography though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanny

I want some more songs like Mirrorball!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ashenv
Posted (edited)

If she doesn't want to be seem as a joke, she'll keep on the line from the sound on folklore, but perhaps without the coldly calculated melancholy of it.

Edited by ashenv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiss It Better

i'm good with either Rock (State of Grace/IDSB esque) or disco or R&B-ish (So It Goes/DBM esque) i hope she does all eventually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MingYouToo
37 minutes ago, Raspberry Swirl said:

The poll option... are you trying to say ME!ss is representative of her pop career?

urUBkgQm_400x400.thumb.png.b14de4ac1f160

yes :fan: its good at the start but falls flat halfway through :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CerealKiller
38 minutes ago, ashenv said:

If she doesn't want to be seem as a joke, she'll keep on the line from the sound on folklore, but perhaps without the coldly calculated melancholy of it.

She will continue to do what she FEELS like doing musically. She doesn't have to box herself in and can do whatever she wants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feuxtography

i could totally seeing her getting away with something like 3AM by hasley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madame X

If it’s 80s new wave or new romantic type rock.  Otherwise no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Swirl
44 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

yes :fan: its good at the start but falls flat halfway through :rip:

Actually, the melody is decent, it's the lyrics that fueled a whole round of kidz bop drags :rip:

 

OT: Yes. She will probably go slow with the transition, so folk-rock or country rock, hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MingYouToo
1 minute ago, Raspberry Swirl said:

Actually, the melody is decent, it's the lyrics that fueled a whole round of kidz bop drags :rip:

 

OT: Yes. She will probably go slow with the transition, so folk-rock or country rock, hopefully.

I dont claim miss Swift's pop career post Delicate :fan:

 

loving her SEVENTH studio album Folklore though :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bad guy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaylorFantasy

I want more easter eggs, ME! and YNTCD :heart2: jkjk I'd jump off a bridge if she does those again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robi

probably another pop album with a twist like last 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSwiftie

Well I'm also a huge P!nk stan so I would immediately collapse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓

Watch her singlehandedly reviving rock (or at least soft rock) in mainstream pop music :gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prison
16 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Well I'm also a huge P!nk stan so I would immediately collapse

Here for her Just Like a Pill :jonny5:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeAg

please yes oh lord :jonny5: her Joshua Tree era will break the internet and revive stadium rock in the mainstream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites