Cardi B f/ Megan Thee Stallion - "WAP"

Badboidami

28 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Cardi singing in the background :deadbanana2: I can't take this woman seriously for one moment!!! :ahh:

So they filmed all those cameo in one set / studio. I thought the girls recorded their cameos in their basement and sent the clips to Cardi’s team. :rip: The clips looks LQ in the mv. :rip: 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

• Baby Judas

• theweekend

cartierdelrey

The music video is about to do the same amount of views from its first day on the second day... whew chile this is going #1

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Where's the explicit mv?

200.gif

Mess

8 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Atlantic told her to delay it a bit 

Monday likely 

Will they need the explicit one so soon?

They might just need to hold off until Friday to help soften the blow of the 2nd week drop.

That's if the bundles, radio trajectory and sales come through along with streams to give the label the desired outcome.

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

I'd not be surprised if this pulls a mini 7 Rings commercially.

what does this mean exactly?

3 hours ago, Tremor Christ said:

this is fire :flame:

i don't think megan devoured cardi. while megan's rapping is more impressive, cardi has the punch lines.

I actually agree. Meghans 1st verse didn't age well for me.

Cardi's 1st verse aged better but I still prefer her 2nd verse just like megs

Meg's verses to be are the most clever cardi's verses are more memorable.

cartierdelrey

I think we will get a VMA performance. Hopefully! Cardi is such a performer/entertainer, I still can’t live down the BET performance 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, cartierdelrey said:

I think we will get a VMA performance. Hopefully! Cardi is such a performer/entertainer, I still can’t live down the BET performance 

It'll be great if they can open or close the show.

24 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

where is the WAP merch she teased? :deadbanana4:

Do you mean the multiple signed vinyls and CDs that were on sale all week last week leading up to release date? 
They had said all merch was only available until Friday at 10:01am.

This is literally the freaking song of the summer. It's extremely hot right now in Europe and we've been playing this song the whole day :jonny:

35 minutes ago, Baby_boy09 said:

Do you mean the multiple signed vinyls and CDs that were on sale all week last week leading up to release date? 

She’s teasing some WAP merch on her insta. They have some cool shirts and blings.. They’re probably just normal merch, with no single bundles since I don’t think single bundles still count for BB

7 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

She’s teasing some WAP merch on her insta. They have some cool shirts and blings.. They’re probably just normal merch, with no single bundles since I don’t think single bundles still count for BB

Yes, most likely, the rules changed Friday, so bundles would be useless going forward. 

Artists are going to have to do what BTS is doing, having the physicals available for shipment ON release week so that they count. 

3 hours ago, cartierdelrey said:

The music video is about to do the same amount of views from its first day on the second day... whew chile this is going #1

43.7M views for now, (3 hrs 15 min left), 26.5M on first day. It is coming for about 47-48M total so about 21-22M second day. Now that's amazing. A lot of those will be US-centered too... I'm scared for the Billboard numbers tbh. :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

what does this mean exactly?

I actually agree. Meghans 1st verse didn't age well for me.

Cardi's 1st verse aged better but I still prefer her 2nd verse just like megs

Meg's verses to be are the most clever cardi's verses are more memorable.

Yeah, I agree. Cardi's verses have catchphrases which are all over the internet. Literally. Almost every single line has become viral multiple times for the past two days. :deadbanana4:

Pink Whitney
1 hour ago, Baby_boy09 said:

Cardi said on live that she was gonna drop other merch (umbrellas sweaters shorts ETC)

OT: my locals are stanning this song hard on Facebook:clap3: