• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

• Baby Judas

• theweekend

Thinking Of You

One thing that I really admire about Cardi is that when she drops, she puts her absolute all into it. She has serious drive. 

Thinking Of You

WaiT. I didn’t even think about it. What if it’s influenced by BAPS? I totally forgot they raise havoc in that mansion in that movie 

selena_lavigne

4 hours!!! just heard invasion of privacy for the first time since at least 2019. wow what an era.

i take out Drip, Bickenhead, and Best Life and the 10 tracks left make a solid album :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

4 hours!!! just heard invasion of privacy for the first time since at least 2019. wow what an era.

i take out Drip, Bickenhead, and Best Life and the 10 tracks left make a solid album :jonny5:

we– 

Delete!

I can understand Best Life, maybe even Drip, but Bickenhead??? Give that bop a new chance since we gettin Part 2 tonight :)

• #FreeBritney Activist

I NEED THE SONG SISTERS I'M LOSING MY MIND THE LIL JON SAMPLE OH MY GOD HELP ME

8f17954d9529b4a2b2b33326406ac956.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

her visuals are always IT :jonny5: the teaser... whew she's coming

professor2000
1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

WaiT. I didn’t even think about it. What if it’s influenced by BAPS? I totally forgot they raise havoc in that mansion in that movie 

Yeah it’s clearly inspired by that.  I wonder if Meg knew that before hopping onboard, given I’m sure she knew Nicki also did something similar.  

Edited by professor2000
  • #FreeBritney Activist
44 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

THIS IS GOING #1 WITH EASE!!!! I predict 4 weeks at #1 

Um...very presumptious.

Hoping for a top 5/3 and that if performed at the VMAs it can get a nice lil boost. I wonder if MTV would allow her to own the video. BET did that for one of her performances.

But I hope the song is dope. the clean edit doesn't take away from it and the visual is not only great like Money but also has replay value

They are saying youtube has approved it for not being restricted so that's a good sign. They'll probably add black bars or something blurring  the racy parts out.

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Um...very presumptious.

Hoping for a top 5/3 and that if performed at the VMAs it can get a nice lil boost. I wonder if MTV would allow her to own the video. BET did that for one of her performances.

But I hope the song is dope. the clean edit doesn't take away from it and the visual is not only great like Money but also has replay value

They are saying youtube has approved it for not being restricted so that's a good sign. They'll probably add black bars or something blurring  the racy parts out.

That's fine and all but I'm still sticking to what I said

1 hour ago, EnoughSaid said:

I NEED THE SONG SISTERS I'M LOSING MY MIND THE LIL JON SAMPLE OH MY GOD HELP ME

8f17954d9529b4a2b2b33326406ac956.gif

i‘m having an anxiety attack bc I want it soooooo bad feel like I‘m not sleeping tonight

3:10 hours damn.. Ill go to sleep, when ill wake up it'll be #1. Not bad for a "fad" :eli:

Cardi proved to be queen of rap before the song is even out. Such a big even 

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, e_yal said:

3:10 hours damn.. Ill go to sleep, when ill wake up it'll be #1. Not bad for a "fad" :eli:

Cardi proved to be queen of rap before the song is even out. Such a big even 

2 hours left