éclat

Why do you dislike the artists you dislike?

éclat

Keep it cute :gaycat4:

———————————————

Katy - the Britney breakdown comments
Selena - the BLM comments

Beyonce - the hive ruined her 

Ed Sheeran - he doesn’t even try

Nicki - her love for predators 

Zara - trashing Mariah Carey

Justin - he is not vocally blessed 
Chamila - bullying Normani 

TripDaStati0n

this is bait to get a point. 

Camila - bullying Normani ............. Normani is the one that bullied Camila 

NLXEixR.gif

Camila even confirmed it herself

Edited by TripDaStati0n

Nicholai

Katy - her fans.

Nicki - insufferable and rape apologist.

Justin - trash music and he is a terrible person. 

Ed Sheeran - lack of talent.

Camila - racist.

Chris Brown - violent.

Edited by Nicholai

The7thStranger

Because I don't like the music. That's the biggest reason why I don't listen to a lot of Rhianna or Nicki or Sia. I just don't like their sound or their voices or the stuff the way they present their work. There are other than I finally morally beyond repair, but I'll let you wonder who those are.

Erreur2 La Nature

The only artist that I really dislike is Nicki Minaj. She's full of hatred.

Revolution

Gaga - big nose

Psycho

Their fans. :)

TripDaStati0n

Niki Minaj for being a horrible person and being mean and disrespecting mariah and miley cyrus. I always see a mean disrespectful girl when I look at her

Demi for basically every she posts on social media and for hiring a sex worker to sexually assault one of her employees and thinking its funny and her voice .. i cant take it

Gaga for how she treats her music career

Pink for always having short hair and all her songs sounding the same

Kelly CLarkson for always talking in a screamy voice, I hate screaming

Miley for getting dumb haircuts and way to many tattoos and cursing every sentence to try and be edgy and those 2 pictures of her peeing on the street

Edited by TripDaStati0n

Raspberry Swirl

She's a massive hypocrite, sings with the most obnoxious style ever, is generally annoying and vacuous in interviews/public appearances, and we're supposed to think she's the second coming of *insert female alternative music icon*.

There are other artists whose music I also dislike, but disliking their music doesn't mean I dislike them as a person.

Edited by Raspberry Swirl

Maleficent

eminem - i think he's a gross person

justin timberlake - dislike his music/don't like how he handled the superbowl drama with janet

gaga - find her kinda dramatic and pretentious

p!nk - her personality is just annoying to me

AbeHicks

They get undeserved praise when in actuality they haven't released a good song in 9 years.

DesiredConsternation
8 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Gaga - big nose

:rip:

LikeaRebel

I don’t dislike any artist. :foxaylove3:

TKO

Gaga - pretentious, fake, unoriginal, desperate, her base is cocky, delusional and rude 

Kesha - i used to stan but can't belive she talked trash about katy for being a rape victim and spreading a rumour without a confirmation from katy herself, use the dr luke case to get out of her contract, using the case publicity to promote her Rainbow era

The_Bling

Beyoncé - she's incapable of portraying any emotion, let alone in her music but as a person herself. I truly respect her working ethic and how ambitious she is, but her work is completely devoid of any reaction from me

Lady Gaga - she's a complete waste of talent. She thinks she really is the best thing since sliced bread when in reality all she really was is a product of her team. The moment she ditched her team she started bombing because she has no ambition or personality of her own, and her enormous ego made it impossible for her to see it. She's way too self-absorbed to realize that her desperate antics and attempts at "music" are nothing but lazy, cheap money-grabbing moves that only her stans buy into. She's the very face of hypocrisy and running by the narrative that best suits her, depending on the current situation of her career. She loves to run her mouth on how woke and supportive she is, and how good her music really is, how different she truly is from her peers, when in reality her material is nothing outstanding at all and she only cares when it fits her image. 

Camila - an industry plant that gets more funds than ****ing all ecologist organizations across the world joined together. This fake ass ugly bitch truly thinks she's so authentic, artistic, quirky, fun and relatable, when she's nothing else than a backstabbing, fake little puta that does nothing else than switch narratives to fit her career and try to really take off, but she's so shameless.mp3 that no one with an IQ higher than 70 buys into that. And what's worse, she's unaware of that! She truly believes she's the next coming of music herself! She buys into her own ugly distorted narrative! She needs the biggest wake up call of all time, can't wait for her label to finally drop her because of the waste of money that she is. She's Taylor Swift but without any talent or good music. Her camp of regurgitated unseasoned writers can only keep her afloat for so long.

TripDaStati0n
Just now, The_Bling said:

Beyoncé - she's incapable of portraying any emotion, let . She's Taylor Swift but without any talent or good music. Her camp of regurgitated unseasoned writers can only keep her afloat for so long.

Camila can sing better than Taylor By a long shot. Listen to romance then a ts record

TomTom2288
22 minutes ago, TKO said:

Kesha - i used to stan but can't belive she talked trash about katy for being a rape victim and spreading a rumour without a confirmation from katy herself, use the dr luke case to get out of her contract, using the case publicity to promote her Rainbow era

Imagine having such a gross mindset. This is why no one likes Katycats.

GlamSlam
29 minutes ago, TKO said:

Gaga - pretentious, fake, unoriginal, desperate, her base is cocky, delusional and rude

28 minutes ago, The_Bling said:

Lady Gaga - She thinks she really is the best thing since sliced bread when in reality all she really was is a product of her team. The moment she ditched her team she started bombing because she has no ambition or personality of her own, and her enormous ego made it impossible for her to see it. She's way too self-absorbed to realize that her desperate antics and attempts at "music" are nothing but lazy, cheap money-grabbing moves that only her stans buy into. She's the very face of hypocrisy and running by the narrative that best suits her, depending on the current situation of her career. She loves to run her mouth on how woke and supportive she is, and how good her music really is, how different she truly is from her peers, when in reality her material is nothing outstanding at all and she only cares when it fits her image. 

This!

cuneytb

I only dislike Billie and Camila. 

billie, she is just trying to be so edgy. I’m sure if she was a person around me i would feel irritated by her and her behaviour and would ask her to act normal or to leave.

i loved canila back tjen but after she got exposed i was shocked. It wasn’t just one nasty thing we saw, but a LOT. That pic of Rihanna is really something you should feel ashamed of. 

éclat
33 minutes ago, TKO said:

the KatyKats :cm: 

MONSTER NAVY
41 minutes ago, The_Bling said:

Lady Gaga - she's a complete waste of talent. She thinks she really is the best thing since sliced bread when in reality all she really was is a product of her team. The moment she ditched her team she started bombing because she has no ambition or personality of her own, and her enormous ego made it impossible for her to see it. She's way too self-absorbed to realize that her desperate antics and attempts at "music" are nothing but lazy, cheap money-grabbing moves that only her stans buy into. She's the very face of hypocrisy and running by the narrative that best suits her, depending on the current situation of her career. She loves to run her mouth on how woke and supportive she is, and how good her music really is, how different she truly is from her peers, when in reality her material is nothing outstanding at all and she only cares when it fits her image. 

this is so true.

also, cardi b for making fun of a dead women's child by calling the deceased a 'monkey' and sending people to beat several women that HER husband slept with. her annoying mannerisms doesn't even help either and her music is so so bad. 

i used to hate taylor swift as she constantly liked to paint herself as the 'victim' but folklore was a good album so i'll give her that lol. 

M André

Fergie - copycat with 0 originality

Mariah's Glove

I don’t like her.... I think she’s a lie

Xtianlofbritney

Beyonce : fake, she has a huge ego. She buys awards, payola and fraudulent numbers 

Rev8

I guess because rules that ruin others, dont count for them

or they are just bad people with bad music

and even when they are overrated to the gods (and most of those, have the first pet peeve that I mentioned)