Phantom

Elon Musk says pyramids were built by aliens, gets dragged

Phantom

https://egyptianstreets.com/2020/08/01/egyptian-public-figures-react-to-elon-musks-comment-on-pyramids-built-by-aliens/

Egyptian public figures, Minister of International Cooperation Dr. Rania Al Mashat and renowned Egyptologist Dr. Zahi Hawass, denounced Elon Musk’s comment that the pyramids were built by ‘aliens’ on social media.

Elon Musk, American entrepreneur and businessman who founded SpaceX in 2002, tweeted on Friday that the pyramids were built by “aliens”.

In another tweet, he said that King Ramses II was “cool” using the emoticon, and then shared links from Wikipedia and BBC that explained the origins of the pyramids

Dr. Rania Al Mashat responded back to the tweet on Saturday, saying, “I follow your work with a lot of admiration. I invite you and Space X to explore the writings about how the Pyramids were built and also to check out the tombs of the pyramid-builders. Mr Musk, we are waiting for you.”

Egyptologist and former minister of antiquities Zahi Hawass also responded in a one-minute video, noting that Musk’s claims are “complete hallucination,” and added that there are inscriptions inside the Great Pyramid of the “workmen who built the pyramids, and I found the tombs of the pyramid builders, that tells everyone that they were Egyptians and not slaves"

Thoughts? Did X Æ A-12s male programmer make any points? Do you trust this man to come up with a brain chip that he claims will let you stream music inside your head?

Edited by Phantom

Pendulum

Why is he getting dragged? I believe this theory too. You'd have to be ludacris to think that any human being would be capable of building these structures.

1470aa65f0473ed88b0472c8f590d67d.jpgw7tybjaewdfkf0lofwwo

not the aliens bringing a helicopter!

suburbannature

The way people fall for his trolling.

suburbannature
2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Why is he getting dragged? I believe this theory too. You'd have to be ludacris to think that any human being would be capable of building these structures.

Not Ludacris :ahh: 

Phantom
2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Not a cute look sis

Phantom

Pendulum
Just now, suburbannature said:

Not Ludacris :ahh: 

omg it's spellt ludicrous 

Raspberry Swirl
6 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Only Ludacris would have the jenesequa required for this incredible feet :clap3:

Edited by Raspberry Swirl

Obsession
8 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Why is he getting dragged? I believe this theory too. You'd have to be ludacris to think that any human being would be capable of building these structures

Do you also think aliens built Stonehenge? Just curious. 

Pendulum
3 minutes ago, Obsession said:

Do you also think aliens built Stonehenge? Just curious. 

Stonehenge is just a couple of meaningless rocks :skull: the Pyramids in Egypt are far more complex structure-wise and require good architecture knowledge in order to be built!

8 minutes ago, Raspberry Swirl said:

Only Ludacris would have the jenesequa required for this incredible feet :clap3:

now sis, I may have embarrassed myself but even I know how to spell je ne sais quoi :clap3: 

Obsession
1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

Stonehenge is just a couple of meaningless rocks :skull: the Pyramids in Egypt are far more complex structure-wise and require good architecture knowledge in order to be built!

now sis, I may have embarrassed myself but even I know how to spell je ne sais quoi :clap3: 

Actually, it just sounds like you can't fathom that non-white people were able to build complex structures

Revolution

The racism. Wait till white people find out where Pythagoreas got his knowledge from or where Euclid spent his last days.

Katamari

My dad thinks this too and I can’t stand it!

Can't_M!ss_This

If it's not Ludacris, maybe it's Taio Cruz 

Pendulum
1 minute ago, Obsession said:

Actually, it just sounds like you can't fathom that non-white people were able to build complex structures

Why do you have to bring race into this? :skull: There are theories of Stonehenge being built by Semitic people before the arrival of the Indo-Europeans. 

Cute

the way the ghost of Joanne travelled back in time to build the flop toblerones in egypt and then migrated to america becomed italian and get lupus and no one even noticed :jonny6:

Pendulum
2 minutes ago, Revolution said:

The racism. Wait till white people find out where Pythagoreas got his knowledge from or where Euclid spent his last days.

Ancient Egyptians have NOTHING to do with modern Arab Egyptians. Ancient Egypt was a heterogeneous. White, black, mixed people inhabited the land. The more south you go (modern Sudan/South Sudan) the darker the people were. Cleopatra was a white Greek woman for example. 

Illuminati

I believe it

Ressti

Only racists think this. Racist confirmed.

Phantom

ajhjkd, WHEW at this iconic post homage :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, Raspberry Swirl said:

Ressti
3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Ancient Egyptians have NOTHING to do with modern Arab Egyptians. Ancient Egypt was a heterogeneous. White, black, mixed people inhabited the land. The more south you go (modern Sudan/South Sudan) the darker the people were. Cleopatra was a white Greek woman for example. 

Has everything to do with modern Egyptians, seeing as how they are their blood related descendants. You can simply look up the studies that confirm a level of genetic continuity.

XtinaPetras

what a ****ing racist dumbass

Pendulum
1 minute ago, Ressti said:

Has everything to do with modern Egyptians, seeing as how they are their blood related descendants. You can simply look up the studies that confirm a level of genetic continuity.

Well obviously. The Ancient Egyptians didn't disappear like that. Ancient and Modern Egyptians are both Semitic peoples. But Modern Egyptians are a mix of Ancient Egyptians and Arabs + other ethnic groups which have inhabited the region such as Greeks, Turkish and Circassian people.

HereInMyHead

I don't understand why people believe this so much :skull: it seems insulting to suggest that it's impossible for ancient people to have created these impressive structures simply because they didn't have the same technology as us.

Obsession
14 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Why do you have to bring race into this? :skull: There are theories of Stonehenge being built by Semitic people before the arrival of the Indo-Europeans. 

Most of the "ancient aliens" theories are based off of books written by European authors (such as Erich von Daniken, who continues to be a voice on shows like Ancient Aliens) that weren't founded in any factual studies or investigations, but rather on their purely hypothetical and anti-indigenous theories with no basis and no education in archaeology or science.

The reason race is brought into it is because unfortunately a lot of people have a vested interest in continuing the idea that white people are the most progressive race of the human species, rather than the idea that everyone was capable of evolution. Ideologies and theories that misattribute the feats of non-white cultures and races help to contribute to racism and white supremacy, solidifying ideas that white and European cultures were less primitive & implying they are naturally more advanced. 

Edited by Obsession

Pendulum
7 minutes ago, Ressti said:

Only racists think this. Racist confirmed.

2 minutes ago, XtinaPetras said:

what a ****ing racist dumbass

How does that make him racist? Where did he mention anything about the race of the AE.

BTW Elon is African too.