Genius1111

Egypt sends TikTok influencers to jail

Recommended Posts

Badgalbriel

Omg I feel so sorry for all the women born in arab/Muslim countries. 

One day I pray this terrible religion will not still exist and you will all be free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éclat

Disgusting :biblio: I was expecting anti-establishment protestors not #metoo survivors :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éclat
Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Omg I feel so sorry for all the women born in arab/Muslim countries. 

One day I pray this terrible religion will not still exist and you will all be free

Girl there is a rapist in the White House and the US is a Christian country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arceus
8 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Omg I feel so sorry for all the women born in arab/Muslim countries. 

One day I pray this terrible religion will not still exist and you will all be free

Pray harder cuz it clearly doesn't work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legendary

This is what happens when there isn't a separation between government & religion, no matter the religion :biblio:

The Evangelical conservatives in the US would happily do this type of sh*t in a heartbeat if they could

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
17 minutes ago, éclat said:

Girl there is a rapist in the White House and the US is a Christian country. 

And how does that invalidate my point? Muslim women have suffered enough. They should not be going through this in the name of a God. 

Just because I'm criticizing one religion does not mean I support the other. Conservative politicians are mostly extremely religious and they should ROT as well. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pendulum
22 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Omg I feel so sorry for all the women born in arab/Muslim countries. 

One day I pray this terrible religion will not still exist and you will all be free

The islamophobia :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éclat
6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

And how does that invalidate my point? Muslim women have suffered enough. They should not be going through this in the name of a God. 

Just because I'm criticizing one religion does not mean I support the other. Conservative politicians are mostly extremely religious and they should ROT as well. 

You’re trying to rescue women that don’t want to be rescued. The problem isn’t religion the problem is men and rape culture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jesus del rey
25 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Omg I feel so sorry for all the women born in arab/Muslim countries. 

One day I pray this terrible religion will not still exist and you will all be free

Do you say the same for other religions or is it Islam-only? 

 

OT: I hate how corrupt Middle East and Muslim countries have become and I also hate all the responsibles for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cute

the saudi arabia of north africa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxy
29 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Omg I feel so sorry for all the women born in arab/Muslim countries. 

One day I pray this terrible religion will not still exist and you will all be free

WTF!

Don't generalise all muslims/arabs.

The women from my country live even better the western women so i pray you find a brain cause what you said is not just offensive but also stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxy

Egypt is the most corrupt country in the world.

They mask their agenda with religion, just like Saudi.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revolution
6 minutes ago, Oxy said:

WTF!

Don't generalise all muslims/arabs.

The women from my country live even better the western women so i pray you find a brain cause what you said is not just offensive but also stupid.

which country is this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
11 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Do you say the same for other religions or is it Islam-only?

Yes. Religion is everything that's wrong with society 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxy
Just now, Revolution said:

which country is this

Qatar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revolution
Just now, Oxy said:

Qatar.

:rip:

 

Let's just say that wasn't my experience when I visited. Or my female family members who have lived there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weld_E
16 minutes ago, Oxy said:

WTF!

Don't generalise all muslims/arabs.

The women from my country live even better the western women so i pray you find a brain cause what you said is not just offensive but also stupid.

What country are you from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pepo
49 minutes ago, éclat said:

Girl there is a rapist in the White House and the US is a Christian country. 

This stuff isn't happening in the US, nor in Europe. 

I hope y'all can get over with such senseless whataboutism and call it a day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hétérosexuelle
15 minutes ago, Oxy said:

Qatar.

Sure Jan :rip:

 

Just because they’re rich doesn’t mean they aren’t oppressed. Arab Gulf is the worst.

 

 

 

Egypt is a NIGHTMARE :mazen: 

 

I remember when the police used Grindr to trap and catfish helpless gays, LITERALLY going out of their way to do that.

 

It’s a bloodbath for human’s rights. Women, LGBT, children, EVERYONE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éclat
2 minutes ago, Pepo said:

This stuff isn't happening in the US, nor in Europe. 

I hope y'all can get over with such senseless whataboutism and call it a day. 

No we just send death threats to victims who come forward. Men are the root cause of the oppression towards women. You think China, Russia, sub-Sahara Africa or Latin America  wouldn’t do the same if powerful men were held accountable? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxy
1 minute ago, Revolution said:

:rip:

 

Let's just say that wasn't my experience when I visited. Or my female family members who have lived there.

You and your family's experience doesn't define that my country applied laws/policies for the advantages of women.

Like free education, health, and salary.

Then again you aren't from here so all these privileges belong to the citizens of the country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxy
3 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Sure Jan :rip:

 

Just because they’re rich doesn’t mean they aren’t oppressed. Arab Gulf is the worst.

 

 

And your talking from experience too ?

or do you have anything FACTUAL to back it up ?

You have no idea how socioeconomics factors in a country regardless of what religion it follows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bliaz
25 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yes. Religion is everything that's wrong with society 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hétérosexuelle

At this point, I have no idea what would improve the situation in Egypt. 
 

That country feels hopeless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites