Sign in to follow this  
Ichinaru19

Ideas for a Music Themed Date Night

Ichinaru19

Alright gurlies, I want to do a music theme date night with someone I've been talking to and I'm currently thinking it could be based around on us choosing five songs each for us to "bring" to our date (via webcam) where we can listen to each one and talk about it :gaycat4: 

Currently I'm thinking of these categories to help generate song ideas for us to share

• Your Guilty Pleasure- That bop you may love but a bit embarrass to share with others
  • A Thoughtful Song- A song that makes you think deep and critically about a certain topic
  • A Dance Song- A song that makes you want to move!
  • A Love Song- A song that makes you want to love someone
  • A Song to Sing- A song perfect for karaoke

Are there any other potential categories I can add to this list :gaycat3:?

Pendulum

The perfect love song!

AbeHicks

Have a formal debate about which US #1 radio song was the best in each given year over the past 15 years.

J9jhP70.gif

Can't_M!ss_This

That sounds like effort. Usually guys run when another guy shows effort. Be careful sis, men don't have emotional maturity 

Ichinaru19
1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

Have a formal debate about which US #1 radio song was the best in each given year over the past 15 years.

J9jhP70.gif

Hmm I don't think he's that type of gay to know about those music stats but that would be fun

Just now, Can't_M!ss_This said:

That sounds like effort. Usually guys run when another guy shows effort. Be careful sis, men don't have emotional maturity 

This would be our fourth date and he does seem like a very mature guy :jonny5: I'm sure he would be game for it :gaycat4:

Sign in to follow this