Jump to content

BTS - "Dynamite"


07tandu

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • sez

    1199

  • Ria

    307

  • lily42

    272

  • BigBangStan

    257

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone feeling like things are going so well, too well?

 

:jonny2:

This rollout has been near perfect, we’ve reached all goals so far. And nothing bad has happened yet. :jonny2: Watch me jinxx it :toofunny2:

Edited by BTS
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BTS said:

Anyone feeling like things are going so well, too well?

 

:jonny2:

This rollout has been near perfect, we’ve reached all goals so far. And nothing bad has happened yet. :jonny2: Watch me jinxx it :toofunny2:

this just means that the album comeback will probably be mostly catered to Korea & will have minimal support in the west for the single

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BTS said:

Anyone feeling like things are going so well, too well?

 

:jonny2:

This rollout has been near perfect, we’ve reached all goals so far. And nothing bad has happened yet. :jonny2: Watch me jinxx it :toofunny2:

You jinxed it :toofunny2:. Something bad incoming :psyduck:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kamy said:

You jinxed it :toofunny2:. Something bad incoming :psyduck:

Yep I jinxxed it

October title track is gonna be the charlie puth feature:giraffe:

3 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

this just means that the album comeback will probably be mostly catered to Korea & will have minimal support in the west for the single

Spring Day 2.0 :wap:

Link to post
Share on other sites
frenchyisback
1 hour ago, Ria said:

Depends on the sales, it needs 150k+

I'm so afraid of WAP.

The points its pulling are ridiculous.

Any estimate for Dynamite's sales so far?

 

Edited by frenchyisback
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

I'm so afraid of WAP.

The points its pulling are ridiculous.

Any estimate for Dynamite's sales so far?

 

plus there are about 60k orders on the website and each order could be anywhere from 1 to 16 copies but assuming only 2 copies per order would be 120k from the website alone

 

and there's still the EDM and acoustic versions coming tomorrow

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ria said:

 

plus there are about 60k orders on the website and each order could be anywhere from 1 to 16 copies but assuming only 2 copies per order would be 120k from the website alone

 

and there's still the EDM and acoustic versions coming tomorrow

THIS. 
It should sell between 125-150K for the week even if you only assume 60K from the website and 40K from iTunes and Amazon so far. That's already 100K, plus they are still #1 on iTunes with a big lead, and two new version coming tomorrow.  In fact, 150K+ is more realistic at this point then anything below it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

I almost got a heart attack :bibliahh:

 

 

 

bitch :skull: I fell for something similar with that conan grey guy :mazen:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Holding pretty steady on iTunes. 
Imagine if all 4 versions of the song were #1 - #4 on iTunes. 

Did 'Say So" ever achieve that? I know that all 4 of its versions were close to the top 10 at one point, I just can't remember what the placements were. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

I almost got a heart attack :bibliahh:

 

 

Charles promote BTS:duca::duca:

 

any chance ON re-enter Billboard hot 100?

I want a third week charting on Hot 100:gaycat5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Friday to Sunday

 

 

This is massive, with 4 more days to go, two additional remixes being released tonight and all the physicals from their website yet to be included in this figure. As I said earlier, 150k seems like the minimum sales amount at this point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...