Jump to content

BTS - "Dynamite"


07tandu

Recommended Posts

Just now, littlebodybigheart said:

that’s for albums!

 

as per singles, august 7th is the cutoff for bundles.

 

but like i said, they won’t need them probably!

Oh damn. But yeah since ON debuted at #4 with no bundles, playlisting or radio support I do think a #1 debut is very possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • sez

    1199

  • Ria

    307

  • lily42

    272

  • BigBangStan

    255

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i mean...will these even count? it’s going to be after billboard changes the rules.

 

i hope they do get the #1, they’re so talented. but even without bundles i believe they’ll have a big shot. their streaming power is insane!

The physicals are probably gonna be shipped during release week so they count 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i mean...will these even count? it’s going to be after billboard changes the rules.

 

i hope they do get the #1, they’re so talented. but even without bundles i believe they’ll have a big shot. their streaming power is insane!

They will count the week they get shipped

 

These are not bundles btw, they don't come with a digital single

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ria said:

They will count the week they get shipped

 

These are not bundles btw, they don't come with a digital single

Oh thats good! :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
littlebodybigheart
1 minute ago, Ria said:

They will count the week they get shipped

 

These are not bundles btw, they don't come with a digital single

hopefully they ship the same week for full impact!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ria said:

They will count the week they get shipped

 

These are not bundles btw, they don't come with a digital single

YESSS!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Narima said:

The physicals are probably gonna be shipped during release week so they count 

Yeah, it actually says so right on the pre-order;

This is a pre-order and will be dispatched in line with the release date.

 

 

EDIT: They've actually added this to the physical pre-order description;

 

All US sales will count towards the USA SoundScan and Billboard charts

Edited by Baby_boy09
Link to post
Share on other sites

635k spotify pre-save:jonny4:

big sales coming with vinyl and cassette:jonny4:

big radio push confirmed:jonny4:

big video streams first day:jonny4:

all sony music global labels promoting the song :jonny4:

 

this is gonna be huge

Link to post
Share on other sites

If this isnt the one. If this isnt the big US hit that they deserve..... I hope they give us what we will deserve and thats to leave us in the dust with our trash taste.

dont-need-you-angry-throw-trash-garbage-

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BTS said:

If it's really gonna be retro I might just pass out

The serve this was :jonny2:

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but I'm almost convinced that we're getting retro BTS this time. Bangbangcon was a HINT + we've got the retro font too. I'm so excited to see what they'll come up

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DreamGlow said:

635k spotify pre-save:jonny4:

big sales coming with vinyl and cassette:jonny4:

big radio push confirmed:jonny4:

big video streams first day:jonny4:

all sony music global labels promoting the song :jonny4:

 

this is gonna be huge

what is spotify pre-save mean?

it will count as streaming numbers when the song out in spotify?

 

ahh can't wait to see their biggest era in US:jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrieLz said:

what is spotify pre-save mean?

it will count as streaming numbers when the song out in spotify?

 

ahh can't wait to see their biggest era in US:jonny5:

its the playlist from the pre-save link. its already at 650k followers (even higher than some spotify playlists :rip:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...