• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sez

• Ria

• lily42

• BigBangStan

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, TrieLz said:

Last year I thought BWL will be their peak and their biggest hit in SK with the help from Halsey... but now Dynamite their SOLO hit in english explode, stomping left and right.  :jonny5:

Well, we have 3 weeks left for Dynamite to shine before the tittle track from BE release :duca:

Spring Day is bigger in Korea than bwl imo 

Edited by Golowhore
4 hours ago, Golo***** said:

Spring Day is bigger in Korea than bwl imo 

Oh yes how could I forgot that song, Spring Day never left the mel0n chart since its release :priceless:

6 hours ago, sez said:

:clap3:I hope it climbs up even more

Dynamite officialy #9 on Mediabase, 

Can’t wait to see what position they get on Billboard Pop Song tomorrow, hopefully we get that #9 too on Billboard. But top 10 is on lock for them (since they are #11 on  this week Pop song)

19 hours ago, Golo***** said:

I still can't get my head around the fact that their biggest ever song in Korea and Japan is in English. After all of that hesitance about singing in full English, Korea embraced it more than any other song. 

I can't believe they didn't record a Korean version of Dynamite for their home market. Maybe they didn't want to divide people's attention between two songs.

10 minutes ago, sez said:

:jonny5:

Where were all those people that were saying it would drop after the callouts? Or that it would freefall Week 2? Or that it was all done by bots?

This is insane :jonny5:

Dynamite officially #9 on billboard Pop song!

Finally we did it!!:celestial4:

We could climb to #7 next week if we keep that +100 spins daily and the 2 songs above it keeps freefall :gaycat5:

The revival of this thread:rip:

50 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

Dynamite officially #9 on billboard Pop song!

Finally we did it!!:celestial4:

We could climb to #7 next week if we keep that +100 spins daily and the 2 songs above it keeps freefall :gaycat5:

Wouldnt that be lovely. We need Columbia to send the checks :celestial3:

When they will release the album?

Im a little confused. Everytime i watch their live performances, specially the Dynamite performances i don’t know if they’re lip syncing or its just back vocals or they’re extremely talented. What is it?

Edited by Nando_05
29 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

When they will release the album?

Im a little confused. Everytime i watch their live performances, specially the Dynamite performances i don’t know if they’re lip syncing or its just back vocals or they’re extremely talented. What is it?

They definitely aren't lip syncing. If anything, you can hear their breathing, etc sounds. Dynamite performances also have less/not loud or no backtrack support depending on which performance we are talking about. I'm not expert in this anyways, personally, I think they are just extremely talented performers and I've seen wide range of their performances over the years. They are massively praised by Koreans and everyone who has seen their live, usually its bitter kpop stans who try to perpetuate narrative that they can't sing and something similar lol. Maybe check their other live performances to judge for yourself. There are plenty on YouTube, their concerts, year-end performances, live band etc.

Album will be released on November 20, 0AM EST.

31 minutes ago, lily42 said:

They definitely aren't lip syncing. If anything, you can hear their breathing, etc sounds. Dynamite performances also have less/not loud or no backtrack support depending on which performance we are talking about. I'm not expert in this anyways, personally, I think they are just extremely talented performers and I've seen wide range of their performances over the years. They are massively praised by Koreans and everyone who has seen their live, usually its bitter kpop stans who try to perpetuate narrative that they can't sing and something similar lol. Maybe check their other live performances to judge for yourself. There are plenty on YouTube, their concerts, year-end performances, live band etc.

Album will be released on November 20, 0AM EST.

Thank you so much!! :hughard: