BTS - "Dynamite"

07tandu

I havent been on today bc I have been busy streaming positions ngl.... but from what I just saw.... its a little disturbing how many people are wishing and praying to see BTS fail/diminish all of their success.

I dont think there is a single artist that I hate that much. The one artist I dont like is bc they are racist. I got a reason but what is their reasoning? 

OT: 3 songs this year, with some of the worst call outs, were pushed to #1 on Pop radio. So I agree.... lets just hope things turn around.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sez

• Ria

• lily42

• BigBangStan

Top Posters In This Topic

Those callout scores were not what I had in mind for Dynamite, call me delusional but I think those scores have more to do with hating BTS than hating the song cuz Dynamite is the most "radio friendly" song they've ever made.

As Brian said, callouts aren't necessarily death sentences for songs cuz songs with subpar callouts hit #1 in recent years BUT the main reason to be concerned is that risks making some industry people feel "justified" in dismissing BTS' potential radio resonance. They've always tried to ignore the numbers, but they never had a case to do so. Now, they kind of have their own numbers :cries:

On another note Dynamite is back to #1 on Melon after 65 days:jonny5: Don't Touch Me was so strong in its first week so it never crossed my mind that we can reclaim that #1 spot and here we are!  

ElKcj8LW0AIBaxl?format=jpg&name=small

48 minutes ago, sez said:

On another note Dynamite is back to #1 on Melon after 65 days:jonny5: Don't Touch Me was so strong in its first week so it never crossed my mind that we can reclaim that #1 spot and here we are!  

ElKcj8LW0AIBaxl?format=jpg&name=small

mega smash and SOTY

Click Clack

3 hours ago, sez said:

Those callout scores were not what I had in mind for Dynamite, call me delusional but I think those scores have more to do with hating BTS than hating the song cuz Dynamite is the most "radio friendly" song they've ever made.

As Brian said, callouts aren't necessarily death sentences for songs cuz songs with subpar callouts hit #1 in recent years BUT the main reason to be concerned is that risks making some industry people feel "justified" in dismissing BTS' potential radio resonance. They've always tried to ignore the numbers, but they never had a case to do so. Now, they kind of have their own numbers :cries:

Im going to be honest. I have been worried about the call outs for weeks for two reasons. One bc this song is PURE POP and kind of loud (compared to many songs on the radio in recent years) which is todays music climate is not the “norm”. So its gonna catch peoples attention when its on the radio. Catching attention is good or bad. So I knew this would end up high or low on callouts and hardly middle ground.

My biggest concern was their english. I hate saying this bc I love this song so much but on first or second listen, I didnt know what they were saying. I had to check out the lyrics which the average car listener... isnt gonna do and people want something they can sing along too. So I truly think this has affected the scores.

What I will say is with each performance, I think their enunciation is greatly increasing but I think they could have hit the studio a little harder with making sure they nail enunciation.

And I dont think that it is necessarily mean for me saying that bc lets take Blueberry Eyes by Max. Hes been performing that song live with Suga and hes been doing Sugas rap (I think with a backtrack) but you can tell he got in the studio and really tried and successfully nailed the enunciation of the words and its pays off.

idk i hope this didnt come off wrong but just my thoughts

Edited by Khamis
Edit

I also agree that their enunciation wasn't good, I had to check the lyrics but then you have Ariana releasing positions so does it really matter

Carrie-is-no-1

Lmao at how dead this thread is :deadbanana2:

Dynamite is still in the top 10, who's celebrating! Heading for 10 weeks in top 10!

1-1-2-2-1-2-2-5-7

Dynamite sold 25k last week and still in the top 10 billboard hot 100:foxaylove3:

next week Ariana & Luck will debut above bts, hopefully we still in the top 10 for week 10:dancehall3:

4 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Lmao at how dead this thread is :deadbanana2:

Dynamite is still in the top 10, who's celebrating! Heading for 10 weeks in top 10!

1-1-2-2-1-2-2-5-7

Number 1 on global 200 too :jamming:

We are safe for a #10 peaking on pop radio, might peak at #9 if Holy didn’t leapfrog Dynamite. 

but still a huge things for Dynamite to hit #10 on pop radio, on par to Gangnam Style :clap3:

Edited by TrieLz
1 hour ago, Golo***** said:

Suga is coming.

Whew. And we love to see it :clap3:

6 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

We are safe for a #10 peaking on pop radio, might peak at #9 if Holy didn’t leapfrog Dynamite. 

but still a huge things for Dynamite to hit #10 on pop radio, on par to Gangnam Style :clap3:

And lets celebrate that. Something I’d never think we’d accomplish :clap3:

18 hours ago, Khamis said:

Whew. And we love to see it :clap3:

And lets celebrate that. Something I’d never think we’d accomplish :clap3:

Yes we are so happy back then when Dynamite hit top 20 and outpeak BWL..

a top 10 solo hit in US pop radio, aahhh a dreams come true..!:allears:

8 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

late on this, but congrats to the guys! Can we go top 8?

It’s hard but lets pray they still push this on radio untill the album release:dancehall3:

5 minutes ago, crush2NE1 said:

THIS UPDATE :jonny5::jonny5:

lmao the callout really doesnt mean **** :priceless:

they dropped the juice wrld song despite on top of callouts