Top Posters In This Topic

• sez

• Ria

• lily42

• BigBangStan

Top Posters In This Topic

OmG!

Dynamite back to top 3 global spotify 2 month after release this is huge:alexz:

Ahh can't wait to see the day when Dynamite hit top 10 on pop and top 20 on overall radio :duca:

The way Dynamite is smashing in Japan! And it's only getting bigger, this week was its biggest streaming week there

It just surpassed 100K downloads on Oricon in 2 months!! I think it's the 2nd song by a 3rd gen group to do so after TT by Twice which reached it in 8 months. Who would've thought that an English song would be their biggest hit there

On 10/21/2020 at 1:13 PM, sez said:

The way Dynamite is smashing in Japan! And it's only getting bigger, this week was its biggest streaming week there

It just surpassed 100K downloads on Oricon in 2 months!! I think it's the 2nd song by a 3rd gen group to do so after TT by Twice which reached it in 8 months. Who would've thought that an English song would be their biggest hit there

bts really exploded in japan. i mean they were already so popular but this is just another level. 

the views hit 30M... it's insane. also their 2017 hit dna charted on hot100 japan this week lol. more people are checking out their discography. 

your eyes tell will also be a big hit with the release of the movie i can feel it:jonny5:

bluevelvetcrowbar
4 hours ago, Narima said:

Suhyun's cover is so good :heart:

The Akmu songstress did THAT. Lemme stream Alien for the thirtieth time today cause it's a bop

9 hours ago, euphoria13 said:

your eyes tell will also be a big hit with the release of the movie i can feel it:jonny5:

Same:jonny5: It's been rising on Apple Music and Spotify Japan in the past two weeks, it's also charting pretty high on Recochoku and the movie hasn't been released yet

Despite strong new releases Dynamite managed to get back to #1 on FLO!! We might overtake #1 on MelOn too, the ULs gap between DTM and dynamite has been decreasing for a week

1 hour ago, sez said:

Same:jonny5: It's been rising on Apple Music and Spotify Japan in the past two weeks, it's also charting pretty high on Recochoku and the movie hasn't been released yet

jungkook deserves PLEASE:jonny5::jonny5:

1 hour ago, sez said:

Despite strong new releases Dynamite managed to get back to #1 on FLO!! We might overtake #1 on MelOn too, the ULs gap between DTM and dynamite has been decreasing for a week

Dynamite monsters Smash in South Korea! They just stopped Refund Sisters from getting more PAKs, (and blocking the other group from top 2) that’s insane:jonny5:

but in a few days TWICE & TXT will release their track title, so we might back to #2 again for a while.

44 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

Dynamite monsters Smash in South Korea! They just stopped Refund Sisters from getting more PAKs, (and blocking the other group from top 2) that’s insane:jonny5:

but in a few days TWICE & TXT will release their track title, so we might back to #2 again for a while.

something tells me those two won't be competition on digital charts :deadbanana:

unless twice manages to randomly smash again

Edited by lovecatt
2 hours ago, ArmyBlink said:

OMG the impact :eek: Someone should make a thread :mandown: is that Ria's Twitter :mandown:

It's not mine

But yes armys, yes democrats :clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste
On 9/11/2020 at 6:11 AM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

16. Dynamite: 5.999 (+83) | 23.476 (+0.255)

This WILL be getting bad callout scores on radio

:eatpopcorn: