Jay T

Billie Freefalling on Apple Music . Why?

Post Malone

The sing sucks

giphy.gif

skyandground
53 minutes ago, Timber said:

11 -5
Taylor Swift - the 1

Isn't my future #11 in the OP?

I'm confused:skull:

Zayn Malik

Somebody aint doing the math right 

Holiest Dreams
1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

Well, she managed to grab the #1 spot on iTunes day of release and without a “remix,” so that means fans were eager to spend their money on it. Also, still #1 on the 229 million-subscribed Spotify, so that’s good. :coffee:

Oh wow, just like how Cardigan nabbed the #1 with both versions. Miss Eilish still following that Taylorprint :jonny: 

bad guy
19 minutes ago, Genio said:

how is it stable on Spotify when we only have numbers for day 1? :rip: serving sold out on iTunes

OT: eh, it's just a droplet and the song isn't even that good, she'll do better with her lead

Day 2 numbers won’t plummet so yes it’ll be stable which is a very good sign. Her singles have never been massive on AM anyway, just her albums.

OT: Wait for the full week before we declare it a bomb. But if this droplet follows EIW’s (her last droplet) trajectory then we’re in for longevity.

giphy.gif

cuneytb
1 hour ago, bad guy said:

A barb would know a thing or two about freefalling.

giphy.gif

OT: It’s stable on Spotify, iTunes, and is #3 on the Global AM chart. Plus AM has never been her strongest market with her singles,  like most female artists, so this isn’t a surprise.

STABLE? A SONG THAT IS OUT FOR A DAY :ahh: 

bad guy
8 minutes ago, skyandground said:

Isn't my future #11 in the OP?

I'm confused:skull:

my future freefalled to #10 on AM actually. OP seemed to have made a mistake :celestial5:

bad guy
13 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

STABLE? A SONG THAT IS OUT FOR A DAY :ahh: 

Yes Billie, yes stable. I can see how that might be confusing to you considering your fave’s recent era. 

OT: Freefall is -72, -33, -25. Not -5 :huh:

Ms. Togekiss
1 hour ago, bad guy said:

A barb would know a thing or two about freefalling.

giphy.gif

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

OT: she’s not known for massive peaks :michael: it will stabilize soon and will outstream most of the pop girls in the long run anyway

HASHTAGPOW

A flash in the pan

ScarletWitch

With all the **** happening right now, no one wants a sad song. That’s why folklore low key works bc it makes people feel warm and comfortable inside

grAntVRIL

a fad

Mercurio

Interscope ain’t gonna let Billie fade away just yet. I’m assuming that this isn’t the lead single to a project and I’m sure that when that time does come all eyes will be on it. 

Timber

#9 now

SelenaGomez<3
2 hours ago, Glorified said:

not feeling it personally, only maybe the last minute 

Same

I think its very boring:priceless:

castle13
4 hours ago, Kavish said:

The GP said no to her future.

giphy.gif

:ahh:

aesthetic bih

it really doesn't sound like a hit at all. i think Billie goal just wants to release whatever song she wishes to releases, and doesn't really care if it becomes a hit or not.

Lindt
22 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

it really doesn't sound like a hit at all. i think Billie goal just wants to release whatever song she wishes to releases, and doesn't really care if it becomes a hit or not.

I don't think this is true. She and her brother are very receptive to the gp's tastes. They said they'd never make another song like when i was older because "people hated it" (it's her lowest-streamed song on spotify). However this song does will shape how they approach BE2. It's smart

Margaux

she’s over

giphy.gif

Lil Mxnster

I haven't listened her debut album yet :rip: 

everything i wanted is so beautiful, tho. 

aesthetic bih
8 minutes ago, Lindt said:

I don't think this is true. She and her brother are very receptive to the gp's tastes. They said they'd never make another song like when i was older because "people hated it" (it's her lowest-streamed song on spotify). However this song does will shape how they approach BE2. It's smart

I mean obvs they're gonna promote this and such, but personally, i don't think this sounds like a hit at all.

DesiredConsternation
3 hours ago, bad guy said:

Day 2 numbers won’t plummet so yes it’ll be stable which is a very good sign. 

giphy.gif

The way you spoke too soon :deadbanana4:

OT: Its a bad song. She should go back to making upbeat music and switch up her vocal delivery and work with people who arent her brother. 

Timber

8 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

The way you spoke too soon :deadbanana4:

OT: Its a bad song. She should go back to making upbeat music and switch up her vocal delivery and work with people who arent her brother. 

It’s not a bad song, just not single material. Just like how Pray You Catch Me and Future Nostalgia are excellent pieces of music, but not singles.

cuneytb
30 minutes ago, Lindt said:

Ew. That is so childish. Where is her artistic vision then? :biblio: 

Kimi

GP is to basic for that song