EeRkddcWoAAZbI_?format=jpg&name=900x900

I need to see this every morning to motivate me to brush my teeth

Print it out and hang it in your bathroom sis 

XtinaPetras

LMAO looks like a legit colgate commercial 

:ahh:

infrared
1 minute ago, Dallas said:

Yes! Let's personally attack members who call out the obvious poor quality of your fav's products. Edgy!

Did I lie though?  There are people who support and buy the products, if you have an issue leave a review on amazon, don't spend your time here running your mouth :rip: The way to get people to change their quality is through reviews not by being messy. 

https://www.amazon.com/HAUS-LABORATORIES-Lady-Gaga-EYE-LIE-NER/dp/B07RS1T1ZR?ref_=ast_sto_dp

bowdown
1 hour ago, VOSS said:

5zv9teuyjde51.jpg

:bibliahh: 

cartierdelrey
38 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

kinda describes this era of hers as whole no?

5zv9teuyjde51.jpg

You said it not me. It comes off as a sad attempt to have her ASTROWORLD moment :celestial5:

Psycho
1 hour ago, VOSS said:

5zv9teuyjde51.jpg

Fender

Blue Jeans

We love Joanne the scammer :clap3:

Dallas
8 minutes ago, infrared said:

Did I lie though?  There are people who support and buy the products, if you have an issue leave a review on amazon, don't spend your time here running your mouth :rip: The way to get people to change their quality is through reviews not by being messy. 

https://www.amazon.com/HAUS-LABORATORIES-Lady-Gaga-EYE-LIE-NER/dp/B07RS1T1ZR?ref_=ast_sto_dp

What does throwing out personal attacks change though? You can't claim the high road in one regard but remain in the gutter for another :rip:

éclat
1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Stream folklore while brushing teeth

You realize Gaga fans support Taylor right? GagaDaily had a Folklore banner after the release. It’s getting desperate and bizarre now. 

OT: I wish Gaga would hire a competent makeup artist. 

infrared
Just now, Dallas said:

What does throwing out personal attacks change though? You can't claim the high road in one regard but remain in the gutter for another :rip:

sis, I'm not claiming any road :rip: I'm simply laying out the facts: people saying she's running bad business when they can't even take care of their own business. It's not that hard to get. :rip: 

Despite the petty drags and nonsense stan wars, hauslabs is still here selling so she must be doing something right :michael:

Dallas
Just now, infrared said:

sis, I'm not claiming any road :rip: I'm simply laying out the facts: people saying she's running bad business when they can't even take care of their own business. It's not that hard to get. :rip: 

Despite the petty drags and nonsense stan wars, hauslabs is still here selling so she must be doing something right :michael:

And posters here with opinions are only making 10.75 an hour with no career!!!1111 

Pathetic.

infrared

And posters here with opinions are only making 10.75 an hour with no career!!!1111 

Pathetic.

you've never heard of a hyperbole have you :rip::rip::rip:

Phantom
5 minutes ago, infrared said:

I don't know what you think you're doing by equating a multimillionaires giant business with PR departments and frequent product lines with...people working for hourly amounts 

I mean, yes? :deadbanana:House labs will automatically make more money and profits than the former? :skull:

Anything to drag i guess 

Anyway she should stop this mess and promote CRM

Dallas
5 minutes ago, infrared said:

you've never heard of a hyperbole have you :rip::rip::rip:

It was an attempt to degrade and attack people who responded negatively to your fave. Just dumb.

infrared
Just now, Phantom said:

I don't know what you think you're doing by equating a multimillionaires giant business with PR departments and frequent product lines with...people working for hourly amounts 

I mean, yes? :deadbanana:House labs will automatically make more money and profits than the former? :skull:

Anything to drag i guess 

Anyway she should stop this mess and promote CRM

as in unless you're a CEO, product creator, or Entrepreneur, which most likely none of us are, most of the people don't actually know what it takes to run a successful business :deadbanana2: you guys are really taking it so hard, it's never that serious sis. Most Monsters don't agree with hauslabs nor use it, I'm talking about the ones who have been perched for months telling her how she should run her business and sweetie she's doing fine on her own. 

Like would you accept business advice from someone with no experience in real life? no :deadbanana2:

infrared

It was an attempt to degrade and attack people who responded negatively to your fave. Just dumb.

ok, well thanks for letting me know lol. 

Phantom
Just now, infrared said:

as in unless you're a CEO, product creator, or Entrepreneur, which most likely none of us are, most of the people don't actually know what it takes to run a successful business :deadbanana2: you guys are really taking it so hard, it's never that serious sis. Most Monsters don't agree with hauslabs nor use it, I'm talking about the ones who have been perched for months telling her how she should run her business and sweetie she's doing fine on her own. 

Like would you accept business advice from someone with no experience in real life? no :deadbanana2:

I'm not taking it that serious but I fundamentally don't agree with that logic, it's very flawed 

Very few people on ATRL are professional singers yet spend their time critiquing people who can SANG 

The "don't critique unless you're ____ yourself" doesn't work 

infrared
Just now, Phantom said:

I'm not taking it that serious but I fundamentally don't agree with that logic, it's very flawed 

Very few people on ATRL are professional singers yet spend their time critiquing people who can SANG 

The "don't critique unless you're ____ yourself" doesn't work 

I mean you're free to discuss anything you want but that doesn't mean anyone can/should take you seriously :michael:especially on an open forum where if you drag someone, people are also allowed to defend.

Just like people say "oh you're a Gaga stan, you don't know anything about dancing" "oh you're a Britney stan, you don't know anything about singing"

It's literally used everyday in so many different ways in this forum. It doesn't work but here we are. 

Will

Haus Labs has been so disappointing to watch and has reflected really badly on Gaga. This is nothing more than a cash grab. Odd, half-baked concept with debatable quality. It's like she became a different person after her first fragrance.

Cersei Lannister
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Live To Tell said:

EeRkddcWoAAZbI_?format=jpg&name=900x900

I need to see this every morning to motivate me to brush my teeth

The teeth placement in this is giving me Tom Cruise teas

Tom Cruise Middle Tooth Awareness - TeethWalls

Edited by Cersei Lannister

TripDaStati0n

5zv9teuyjde51.jpg

anyone notice there is a tooth where the middle space is supposed to be in your teeth?

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, TripDaStati0n said:

5zv9teuyjde51.jpg

anyone notice there is a tooth where the middle space is supposed to be in your teeth?

It's a fan edit filter sis, not a real mouth

JoeAg
2 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Colgate.

tongue warm, won't you quit your crying? I can't sleep

JesusORGod

Her stans calling this a “serve” :bibliahh:

The Colgate lady is doing well :clap3: