Sign in to follow this  
Fender

Lana Del Rey - "Life is Beautiful"

GrimGod
10 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Not for me, it's weak and I understand why it was never released, but good to have it regardless 

It might sound bland now but imagine if it was released back in 2015 like it was supposed to? The song is so epic and cinematic. It could have been huge like Young and Beautiful. I can't stop listening to it. The vocals are so clear. :jonny5:

12 hours ago, Death said:

I’ll never understand this woman. She has a huge catalogue of gems that she REFUSES to release, and she knows how thirsty her fans are for them.

Why is she like this!?

Whoever is behind the leaks (probably herself) is doing God's work. It is frustrating how she keeps denigrating her own songs but at least we sometimes get them years later. So many gems that **** on other's people careers. :clap3:

babyboy44
1 hour ago, 𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆 said:

she said it was just for the trailer, but yeah, it's odd they didn't just release it like Young and Beautiful.

:psyduck:

oh well.

I remember her saying it is for the movie not the trailer, anyway, we got it now!

𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆
29 minutes ago, babyboy44 said:

I remember her saying it is for the movie not the trailer, anyway, we got it now!

same thing :deadbanana4: the fact we got both versions though, we win. 

babyboy44
1 hour ago, 𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆 said:

same thing :deadbanana4: the fact we got both versions though, we win. 

double win for getting 2 versions!

Cecil Diamond

Omg Life is Beautiful is amazing :jonny:

The orchestral instruments ugh I love it. I prefer the 2015 version to the 2012 version though.

babyboy44

I literally have NOT played anything but this song since it leaked!

Sign in to follow this