Revenge

Demi accidentally leaks fiancés email.

Recommended Posts

Revenge


 

nnn poor girl was homeschooled :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi

Her last RT :ahh:  :ahh: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lindt

I'm happy for her but she and her fiancé serve middle school couple on facebook :rip:

 

I feel like he's love-bombing her with how fast this all happened. especially knowing that he used to obsess over her and Selena as recently as 2018 and livestream with other stans :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhoWho

Is there any chance that she was UnderTheInfluenceOfLove.mp3? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rami328

She wants to be the next pete and Ariana so badly

 

Rami328

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
5 minutes ago, Rami328 said:

She wants to be the next pete and Ariana so badly

 

Rami328

I really don't think she's thinking of that :rip:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phantom

Stans about to put his email on BLAST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can't_M!ss_This
9 minutes ago, Lindt said:

I'm happy for her but she and her fiancé serve middle school couple on facebook :rip:

 

I feel like he's love-bombing her with how fast this all happened. especially knowing that he used to obsess over her and Selena as recently as 2018 and livestream with other stans :rip:

 

Basically this. It's not coming off as a mature relationship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackthorn

I thought my screen was damn messy and tried to clean it off in vain... when in fact the dust was on Demi's screen pic the whole time smfh... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RULES
8 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

 

Basically this. It's not coming off as a mature relationship

She’s not a mature person. She’s never been mature. Even her music screams Disney!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goofy
19 minutes ago, Lindt said:

I'm happy for her but she and her fiancé serve middle school couple on facebook :rip:

 

I feel like he's love-bombing her with how fast this all happened. especially knowing that he used to obsess over her and Selena as recently as 2018 and livestream with other stans :rip:

he's a clout-chaser a la Pete. this is obviously not gonna last long...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Confusion

Am I the only one who has no idea where the email is in that pic? Lol not that I want it anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JawBreaker

came for Demis finances not fiance :zzz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
3 minutes ago, Confusion said:

Am I the only one who has no idea where the email is in that pic? Lol not that I want it anyway 

it's edited by the twitter account. It appears in the original pic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revenge
54 minutes ago, Lindt said:

I'm happy for her but she and her fiancé serve middle school couple on facebook :rip:

 

I feel like he's love-bombing her with how fast this all happened. especially knowing that he used to obsess over her and Selena as recently as 2018 and livestream with other stans :rip:

I mean they are Still in that “honeymoon” phase of the relationship where everything is sunshine and rainbows and “You hang up, no you hang up, no you hang up” ****.

 

shes always wanted to settle down and get married, she was expecting Wilmer to propose in 2015 and she was so excited she even told Ellen that she’s waiting for him to put a ring on her.

 

shes just one of those women sadly who needs someone to love her and the fact he does she’s latched onto it, I hope it works out but rarely showbiz relationships work out unless you keep it Private which they haven’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revenge
40 minutes ago, RULES said:

She’s not a mature person. She’s never been mature. Even her music screams Disney!

yes because songs like Warrior, Father, Skyscraper, For the love of a daughter, lionheart, you don’t do it for me anymore and many many more “scream Disney!”

 

:rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revenge
51 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

 

Basically this. It's not coming off as a mature relationship

She’s just excited, as I said to the other user she’s always wanted a man to love her enough to marry her and the fact he does she wants to share her joy, she will settle down once the excitement of being engaged is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RULES
Just now, Revenge said:

yes because songs like Warrior, Father, Skyscraper, For the love of a daughter, lionheart, you don’t do it for me anymore and many many more “scream Disney!”

 

:rip: 

Sweetie I’m basing this off her single choices which should sell the album. I haven’t heard nothing all that mature from her especially that “I Love me song” 💀. I have zero interest in her full albums.

 

Regardless she doesn’t come across as mature with all her melt downs and deleting her page just to come back days later 💀.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
2 minutes ago, Revenge said:

yes because songs like Warrior, Father, Skyscraper, For the love of a daughter, lionheart, you don’t do it for me anymore and many many more “scream Disney!”

 

:rip: 

Cool for the Summer is THAT Disney bisexual anthem.

 

Sober could easily be the opening theme of any Disney show. 

 

And Daddy Issues? I call you too much, you never pick up, except when you wanna ****... if you say this song doesn't scream Disney, you're just delusional. 

 

--

 

Why do people need to be so ****ing negative anyway? :deadbanana: It's like y'all hate to see someone being happy :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revenge
1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

Cool for the Summer is THAT Disney bisexual anthem.

 

Sober could easily be the opening theme of any Disney show. 

 

And Daddy Issues? I call you too much, you never pick up, except when you wanna ****... if you say this song doesn't scream Disney, you're just delusional. 

 

--

 

Why do people need to be so ****ing negative anyway? :deadbanana: It's like y'all hate to see someone being happy :rip: 

Let’s not forget Sorry Not Sorry is the most Disney song of all time 

 

cuz payback is a bad bitch and baby I’m the baddest, you’re ****ing with a savage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
americanlife

A wedding on Zoom :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ariananext
28 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's like y'all hate to see someone being happy :rip: 

this is it.. they do hate seeing someone, especially demi, happy. cause they think she's a bad/mean person and if a worse person than them can be happy and they can't they're gonna be fuming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feelslikeadream

Just emailed him a nude. I'll let y'all know if he's gay or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M André
Posted (edited)

IDK WHY

IM HAPPY FOR DEMI

BUT HE GIVES ME STRONG *** VIBES

amiga, date cuenta

Edited by M André

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grAntVRIL

lemme ask his d pic

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites