okgo

Post Malone attacks government mask mandate

okgo

ReverseWarholian
Posted (edited)

Yikes. Hope he gets some backlash for this. If a female celeb said this, she'd be torn apart.

Edited by ReverseWarholian

lepetitmonstr

He should be more focused on getting fit + fixing those tacky face tattoos instead.

Lindt

even though he's huge on streaming and stuff, his celebrity is so small that people don't pay attention to the stuff he says. this story came out 12 hours ago and I didn't see anyone on twitter talking about it :rip:

Nova_23
1 minute ago, Lindt said:

even though he's huge on streaming and stuff, his celebrity is so small that people don't pay attention to the stuff he says. this story came out 12 hours ago and I didn't see anyone on twitter talking about it :rip:

Exactly. I just...

Kylizzle
8 minutes ago, Lindt said:

It's true, I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about anything he's ever actually said or done. A mess

KylieistBoi

He should cover that face even when the pandemic ends tbh 

Chainsmoker

He’s so stupid :rip:

BussyFart
11 minutes ago, Lindt said:

This is ideal to be honest. It kinda helps that he has zero social media presence. That messy ass Rolling Stone interview did absolutely nothing to his career. 

Yog

So dumb...:biblio:

zaso

what an idiot 

8 minutes ago, KylieistBoi said:

:cm:

Fenty The Great
16 minutes ago, KylieistBoi said:

:rip:

HASHTAGPOW

He should go back to selling those ugly shoes

rihannabiggestfan

Tragic

37 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

He should be more focused on getting fit + fixing those tacky face tattoos instead.

Not everyone is obsessed with being excessively and unnecessarily fit, nor does everyone want to look like that. 

Phantom
Posted (edited)

F, he can stay mad

Wearing a mask around Post is always a good idea anyway, pre-Covid too

You never know what this Pokedex of pathogens might unleash 

Edited by Phantom

MusicTalker
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

F, he can stay mad

Wearing a mask around Post is always a good idea anyway, pre-Covid too

You never what this Pokedex of pathogens might unleash 

LMAO :deadbanana2:

bad guy
Posted (edited)

Did anyone watch the interview? He said that the government shouldn’t HAVE TO mandate people to wear masks because we as a people should have more respect for one another to wear one to help each other contain the spread. That the govt shouldn’t have to tell us to take care of one another, we should just do it. Nowhere in the interview did he say we shouldn’t wear masks :rip:

Edited by bad guy

The Witch
4 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Did anyone watch the interview? He said that the government shouldn’t HAVE TO mandate people to wear masks because we as a people should have more respect for one another to wear one to help each other contain the spread. That the govt shouldn’t have to tell us to take care of one another, we should just do it. Nowhere in the interview did he say we shouldn’t wear masks :rip:

Drag these shallow f words :clap3:

Phantom
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Did you read? :rip:

He's literally opposing fines, says it's weird to be forced to wear something (????????) and then draws in an analogy of how school would give one detention for not tucking in a shirt

Edit: not wearing, but tucking in. 

:deadbanana:

Edited by Phantom

Breathe On Moi

Ugh who cares, no one actually takes advice or listens to something Post Malone says. 

Juanny
18 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Right. People don't read and jump right to cancelling and self-righteous, fake woke behaviour. 

I agree. People shouldn't be "forced" to do something but we should definitely be creating a culture of understanding why we should be doing these things when we go out and are close to others. Also, the government is the one who fucked shit up and they're gonna fine people for now not wearing a mask? When they are already poor and you're not bailing them out? Chile, all that literally makes no sense, no wonder y'all are still dealing with this basic shit meanwhile other countries can sit in bars now, your government is literally mismanaging left and right :rip: Where I live masks masks were NEVER mandated, we wore it voluntarily & by suggestion because we understood why, such as this and now we are doing really well because of this, and other reasons too. 

IAMDOM

99# of his stans are men, he won’t suffer anything. Mess at him tho

Almighty Gaga

No one could use a mask more than him. 

okgo
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, bad guy said:

19 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Right. People don't read and jump right to cancelling and self-righteous, fake woke behaviour. 

I agree. People shouldn't be "forced" to do something but we should definitely be creating a culture of understanding why we should be doing these things when we go out and are close to others. Also, the government is the one who ****ed **** up and they're gonna fine people for now not wearing a mask? Chile, that literally makes no sense, no wonder y'all are still dealing with this **** meanwhile other countries can sit in bars now, your government is literally mismanaging left and right :rip: 

Hi, the thread and article title literally say "attacks government mask mandate" which is exactly what he did (and y'all seem to be doing as well?? :rip:)

I don't consider anyone to have said or implied "Post Malone against the use of masks!!1!" so far. Do y'all live in wonderland too like he seems to judging from the interview (that sadly yes I've watched, but not the whole thing because I can only take so much high bro nonsense in a day)?

OF COURSE there absolutely needs to be a mask mandate because there's always gonna be ****ing morons who won't do it so for the sake of EVERYONE else they SHOULD be fined at the very least if they still want to be contrarians and put other people's lives at risk. His statement and analogy were incredibly DUMB, we're in a ****ing pandemic in case y'all haven't noticed.

He definitely seems the type with his raggedy ass.

Edited by okgo

keshasfillers

:skull: