Sign in to follow this  
MikeyDuff1D

Heather Locklear is an underrated icon. Why?

MikeyDuff1D
Posted (edited)

e8b28dd98c85a3ad5a0f2ae0c672ea52.jpg

s-l400.jpg

14539d5a66f92833e8d3a128dc00f9df.jpg

e90bd22fa13603f2ea7fe8fe507d6cea.jpg

2_21_94_750x1000.jpg

d5b9d39e436d3d959e9d60afb3e5562f.jpg

Heather Locklear is an american actress who has been in a hit show every decade since the 80s. She's a 6x Golden Globe nominated TV legend due to the fact that she was in iconic shows like Dynasty, Melrose Place, TJ Hooker, and Spin City. 

be685c33fcf4995f9870603b0b7ad2e4.jpg

115784393.jpg

12505094_1300x1733.jpg

5080cb97be25f7d47ec8f833f44a6ccd.jpg

amanda-woodward-poster

She's also had supporting roles in films like:

Stephen King's Firestarter

Money Talks

First Wives Club

Looney Tunes: Back In Action

Uptown Girls

The Perfect Man

Scary Movie V

She's been portrayed by other actresses in films:

Other Heather facts:

• Made history when she juggled roles on Dynasty & TJ Hooker simultaneously in the 80s

• Was brought in during season 1 of Melrose Place to save the show from cancellation 

• Dynasty & Melrose Place both spawned spinoffs AND reboots

•Nominated for 6 Golden Globes but never won

• Hosted SNL and guest appeared in skits in other episodes

Other iconic Heather moments:

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

LadyDiana

Yaaaas get the acclaim u deserve queen

Love her. Flirting with forty, he loves me, angels fall I live for her lifetime movies. Too bad she's not doing any of them anymore

MikeyDuff1D
8 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Yaaaas get the acclaim u deserve queen

Love her. Flirting with forty, he loves me, angels fall I live for her lifetime movies. Too bad she's not doing any of them anymore

Hopefully queen is doing better these days and makes a comeback soon. We're gonna need her in the 2020s. 

LadyDiana
37 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Hopefully queen is doing better these days and makes a comeback soon. We're gonna need her in the 2020s. 

I doubt it, she's been feeling bad for some time now and didn't do a starring movie role in decade...

Dark Phoenix

Mmm maybe she was more a soap-opera actress and couldn’t adapt/transition to the 00’s era.

She could have been up there in Gossip Girl (Selena’s mother), Desperate Housewives (Eddie) or even in Dinasty, but she went MIA.

MikeyDuff1D
50 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Mmm maybe she was more a soap-opera actress and couldn’t adapt/transition to the 00’s era.

She could have been up there in Gossip Girl (Selena’s mother), Desperate Housewives (Eddie) or even in Dinasty, but she went MIA.

Yeah, a role in one of those shows would've deff helped solidify her legacy. I think she might've turned down an opportunity to return to Dynasty reboot considering how much of a disappointment the Melrose Place reboot was and not wanting history to repeat itself. On top of her mental health/legal issues. 

I would hope that if she was offered a role in Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, or even PLL that she would've taken it. 

I still would say she had a decent run in the 00's and 10's with supporting roles in moderately successful films and recurring roles on TV shows. 

She showed that she can be more than just a soap vixen and that she's actually quite funny with Spin City, Scary Movie V, The Perfect Man, Hot In Cleveland, etc. 

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

Sign in to follow this