5 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

8.5 here :gaycat1:

THATS SO GOOD 

im taking mine this year I think, are they easy? im kinda scared :isudumblmao:

Pendulum
1 minute ago, katyslut said:

THATS SO GOOD 

im taking mine this year I think, are they easy? im kinda scared :isudumblmao:

I found Listening the most easiest. Speaking is kinda tough because the questions they ask are absurd. :rip: 

katyslut
Just now, Pendulum said:

I found Listening the most easiest. Speaking is kinda tough because the questions they ask are absurd. :rip: 

I should start studying omg but I gotta focus on the next two years since im doing the International Bachelorette Programme 

but yay im excited :coffee2:

RideOrDie

i lost a lot because of speaking she was nasty

but my reading was 9

:gaycat1:

argos

Speaking is absolutely horrible. And they are also quite harsh on the writing. Have no idea if this is a good score. 

iamluke

I have never taken IELTS but I got 116 from TOEFL years ago 

duybeeGAshantiGA

The speaking one sucked because they asked me to describe my trip on a cruise ship and I havent been on one so... :rip:

argos
7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The speaking one sucked because they asked me to describe my trip on a cruise ship and I havent been on one so... :rip:

They asked me to talk about bodies of water :foot: and if I liked elderly people. Literally who is coming up with this stuff 

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 minute ago, argos said:

They asked me to talk about bodies of water :foot: and if I liked elderly people. Literally who is coming up with this stuff 

Yeah people told me to just make up things during Speaking but ... IDK I literally had no idea about cruise ships like at all.. i mean this is not even about English, it's about real life experience and general knowledge. It's a bit unfair. And yeah if we dont know much about bodies of water...

Sirnight

I only took the TOEIC and I scored 940 around the time I finished my engineering studies.

pigeon

7.5 but it is expired now so me speak no English

Pendulum
54 minutes ago, argos said:

They asked if tea or coffee is more popular in my country :rip: how the **** would I know these stuff :ahh:

zaso

7.5, the raters in my country are really stingy with their scores especially for the writing section, I prefer the toefl, I scored 108 on that one

SpaceMan

I use TOEFL only and it's 101 so I guess 8.0 :jonny5:

jesus del rey

My TOEFL score is 99 but that was when I was 18 years old :gaycat4:

TheDreamer

I did PTE and got 90 in all components so I guess 9.0 equivalent to IELTS?

stevyy

I took the TOEFL test once (in 2009) and achieved 106. I needed it in order to be allowed to study English.

Ghiles

Speaking: 7.0

Listening: 7.5

Reading: 8.5

Writing: 7.5

Overall: 7.5

I started preparing for the test like one week prior. :deadbanana2:Speaking could have been better. 

Listening absolutely sucks.

Mother Earth
7 hours ago, Pendulum said:

They asked if tea or coffee is more popular in my country :rip: how the **** would I know these stuff :ahh:

They don't care about you giving the statistically correct answer, "Coffee is more popular among younger people, and tea is more popular among older people" or whatever is more than enough.

Whenever you take an English speaking test, you can make up whatever you want as long as it makes grammatical sense. Whenever I took French speaking tests, I would make up fake stories. :rip:

GreatCoolBright

I flopped in speaking so the final score was 7. Whatever they ask you try to answer instead of saying one word