ZeroSuitBritney

Britney's dad speaks on #FreeBritney

ToxxicBoy

jamie and lou m loucifer needs  to go away from britneys life

MissedTheTrain

This is such a sad situation.

There's obviously a lot we don't know but I find it hard to believe there's any hidden reason why a conservatorship is still necessary.  

I do believe Jamie loves her and maybe is being scared to let go.  But he needs to.

MissedTheTrain
On 8/1/2020 at 12:48 PM, Miichael said:

So if she was so unwell that she would die without it then why was she released early requiring no further treatment, and instead was put straight back into work, earning hundreds of millions of dollars? Why have lawyers involved in the conservatorship gone on record and called it a “hybrid business model”? The conservatorship saved Britney’s BRAND, not her life. Wake up and stop being so naive.

On 8/1/2020 at 12:51 PM, TripDaStati0n said:

they put her back to work to keep her busy and out of trouble and it worked. She wasnt walking the streets driving erratically with her paparrazo boyfriend or sam lufti anymore was she?

Britney in 2007 was a very unique case, so I do believe it was necessary at the time. But it should have ended once she proved to be back on track.

TeeJay
1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Britney in 2007 was a very unique case, so I do believe it was necessary at the time. But it should have ended once she proved to be back on track.

This is spot on. I supported the Cship at the beginning. I do believe it saved her life. However, it should have never lasted this long. If there really is some medical reason for needing to keep it place that they are worried about, then I feel they should end the Chip with the understanding that should she spiral and end up going back towards her mindset of 2007 then it would be reinstated immediately. That way they can let her be free and give her a chance to live her damn life without the restraints on her while still having a backup plan to step back in if her situation turns bad again.