ZeroSuitBritney

Britney's dad speaks on #FreeBritney

Goofy

I don't know what to think anymore. Why doesn't she go public with a big statement if she's all against the conservatorship since the legal way isn't working? Instead we get these silly Instagram posts which have to get approved by her team first. I know she doesn't even have direct access to her social media profiles, but again, if she was all against the situation she's in, all she would need to do is buy a new phone, make a video and send it to the media.

On the other hand, at her last court hearing she couldn't even connect via Skype, so either they didn't even let her know that there was going to be one or they cut her internet on purpose / she doesn't even have internet access.

Idk really. In all seriousness, this story is going to make a great Hollywood movie one day.

Tasty

abusive rat

vamp

Is that why he has multiple corporations that allocate Britney's money?

vamp
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Goofy said:

I don't know what to think anymore. Why doesn't she go public with a big statement if she's all against the conservatorship since the legal way isn't working? Instead we get these silly Instagram posts which have to get approved by her team first. I know she doesn't even have direct access to her social media profiles, but again, if she was all against the situation she's in, all she would need to do is buy a new phone, make a video and send it to the media.

On the other hand, at her last court hearing she couldn't even connect via Skype, so either they didn't even let her know that there was going to be one or they cut her internet on purpose / she doesn't even have internet access.

Idk really. In all seriousness, this story is going to make a great Hollywood movie one day.

Her gym burned down. It was their way of threatening her by taking the things she loves to do away. It wasn't because of a candle. She's not going to spill anything until she is free.

Edited by vamp

perfillusion
3 hours ago, V3$$3L. said:

You know I’ll snap your neck, right?

Cyber death threats can be reported to law enforcement. @ATRL Feedback

Innocents

I see no hateful comments in this thread. Before being placed in a conservatorship, Britney literally put an infant's life in serious danger. The judge knows more than we do, he/she has all the facts and evidence.

XtinaStripped

How can someone be put in a conservatorship without being officially diagnosed with a mental disorder? Was that really confirmed in court?

Nothing adds up with this case. I don't believe Jamie for a second.

V3$$3L.
5 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Cyber death threats can be reported to law enforcement. @ATRL Feedback

Report me

Doxx me

Tell law enforcement about me

3YjM.gif 

Versayce

This is all too weird... Maybe someday (we will understand) what's going on with her...

vamp
4 hours ago, perfillusion said:

I believe him. The conservatorship was put on Britney for a reason.

The co-conservator dipped before **** hit the fan at the last minute. Go back to a Gaga thread.

Britney Jean

whatever, he's a demon anyway. The restraining order against his gransons is big enough reason. Why literally everybody but Britney herself can speak about the c-ship? A live televised interview of Britney addressing the c-ship is the only way to clear his name if he really want that :coffee:

Superbitch

Her son literally confirmed what we think. 

Erreur2 La Nature
7 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Her son literally confirmed what we think. 

Her son, her mother, her brother, her sister, jer boyfriend... literally everyone from her family besides... her father ! :)

imabadkid
4 hours ago, britkneepopboi said:

Why is everyone BUT Britney speaking out about #FreeBritney? If she's so happy why haven't they let her speak out?

it's clear as day... 

This is where I'm at. It's actually bizarre that almost everyone in the family has spoken out BUT her.

hétérosexuelle
5 hours ago, V3$$3L. said:

:biblio:

what is dis hunny

Drive Bitch
5 hours ago, V3$$3L. said:

Wow, @ATRL Feedback

V3$$3L.
32 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

:biblio:

what is dis hunny

25 minutes ago, Drive Bitch said:

Yes, OBHs?

tenor.gif

OT: Free Britney and **** whoever’s not on board. May their irrational hate consume them whole.

Jeremiah
6 hours ago, TripDaStati0n said:

if you want to just reduce it to just those 2 things so you can sweep it under the rug thats on you. Im not going to list the very long list of things she did in 07 and 08 for you. You clearly have a poor  excuse for everything ready lol

I won't ask for a list. I want you to name me one, only one thing Britney did that justifies the violation of her rights. 

Ghiles
4 hours ago, okgo said:

Yes. :laugh: 

Money. The minute the conservatorship ends is the same minute a bunch of people making money due to its existence stop making it, it's a pretty basic concept.

Then take away her custody rights and let her learn and earn them (it's been well over a decade since that), not her overall human rights. Are you implying every irresponsible parent should be put under a lifetime conservatorship? Britney's a huge star but she didn't stop being a human being as well, in fact her being a huge star should also be considered when discussing her "mental health" as most people in the same position and under the same pressure/constraints as she was/is would probably crack at some point too - we're only human, even Britney.

So they can keep milking her out to us, asking us to buy her music, her tour tickets, her merchandise, etc etc, when most of us/these consumers are buying a product with Britney's name on it, thinking we're contributing to her art, when she might not even want to be making those things/not being in a proper mental space to do them/have zero control over money she's making and being worked for? Because a person under a conservatorship normally doesn't even have the ability to record albums, do tours and all that she's done in the past decade, so everyone's curious how that works.

Britney's own brother literally said last week she's always wanted out of the conservatorship (even if some say she's allegedly comfortable  - or maybe compliant is the better word - with it now). They can't have their cake and eat it too anymore and her brand will forever be tainted from now on due to this movement as long as she is under the same absurd conservatorship.

You explained it really well but the members you're trying to speak sense into to are unfortunately not very intelligent and just looking to sound edgy and rub Britney fans the wrong way.

Britney's conservatorship is extremely corrupt and everything wrong about it (like her dad claiming she has dementia) is coming to light.

Breathe On Moi

The way I’m glad I didn’t partake in this thread :mazen: 

Jeremiah

Beyond disgusting to see @ATRL Feedback's allowance of malicious posts on such delicate topic.

Breathe On Moi
1 minute ago, Jeremiah said:

Beyond disgusting to see @ATRL Feedback's allowance of malicious posts on such delicate topic.

I second this. I’m disturbed. 

V3$$3L.

This could probably all be avoided if the people that commented in threads pertaining to the Legendary Princess Of Pop’s situation didn’t make posts in bad faith.

tenor.gif

Just a thought!

M André

It doesn't make sense to me how she's literally restricted from everything and yet she makes shows, albums, tours. You would say that if she really was that bas she wouldn't be able to do any of those things at all...

ZeroSuitBritney

Oh wow this went big

Anyways OBH will side with Jamie when literally all the proof shows he is trash.