ZeroSuitBritney

Britney's dad speaks on #FreeBritney

Miichael
4 minutes ago, TripDaStati0n said:

they put her back to work to keep her busy and out of trouble and it worked. She wasnt walking the streets driving erratically with her paparrazo boyfriend or sam lufti anymore was she?

So your justification for taking away her human rights are...... she dated a paparazzi and is a bad driver. Thanks for proving my point :rip:

TripDaStati0n
1 minute ago, Miichael said:

So your justification for taking away her human rights are...... she dated a paparazzi and is a bad driver. Thanks for proving my point :rip:

if you want to just reduce it to just those 2 things so you can sweep it under the rug thats on you. Im not going to list the very long list of things she did in 07 and 08 for you. You clearly have a poor  excuse for everything ready lol

Sirnight
25 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Opinions like this are hilarious :ahh: Justifying it based on the court deciding it... as if corruption doesn’t exist :rip:

It’s also really ignorant and disrespectful to the many victims of conservatorship abuse who are silent and don’t have a voice, because they don’t have fans that will fight for their human rights. Do some research on the topic before you justify human rights abuse that exists and is very much a real issue

And aside from your specific point about the courts, in general the idea that her family must have her best interests at heart is also low key hilarious :rip: The same family that allowed their 16 year old daughter to pose in lingerie holding a teletubbie on the cover of Rolling Stone? The same ones that allowed her to perform in a cage with a wild tiger and wrap a python around her neck even though she openly said it wasn’t her idea? The same family who instead of booking her into a wellness facility or taking her somewhere private after her “mental breakdown” and the conservatorship was put in place, instead they booked her on a 10 month world tour and put her straight into daily rehearsals and album recording? :rip: Sure, Britney’s welfare has always been so important to them all!! :skull:

I’m not going to deny any of your point as they could be indeed valid. There could be corruption and her family could be abusing her. But until proven otherwise, there’s more chance this benefits her than the opposite.

If she can’t fully take care of herself and her family is now up to the task, I trust them to do that and the court to evaluate their action. I don’t want her to lose her life and her kids lose their mother over internet rumors. I’m sorry to say Stan culture is toxic enough to have make of all this up, a literal conspiracy, 

Reza
Posted (edited)

That change.org petition is absolutely stupid. :ace: Britney fans are the worst. So glad i left that stanbase year ago. 

Edited by Reza

Miguel.

The truth is coming out. Jamie can choke and go to hell for all the abuse he's done to his daughter.

#FreeBritney

Reza
5 minutes ago, Sirnight said:

I’m not going to deny any of your point as they could be indeed valid. There could be corruption and her family could be abusing her. But until proven otherwise, there’s more chance this benefits her than the opposite.

If she can’t fully take care of herself and her family is now up to the task, I trust them to do that and the court to evaluate their action. I don’t want her to lose her life and her kids lose their mother over internet rumors. I’m sorry to say Stan culture is toxic enough to have make of all this up, a literal conspiracy, 

Well at least there is someone with common sense on this site :clap3: 

Miichael
2 minutes ago, Sirnight said:

The problem is is that a lot of people have opinions on this without having any knowledge of conservatorships and how they work. Even if Britney was having problems in her life and mental health, she clearly does not fit the standard for a permanent probate conservatorship :rip: Other people with the same are in coma’s or are in their 90’s and have dementia :rip: We don’t need to know the in’s and out’s of Britney’s medical history to know she is NOT that.

There are many other ways the law can step in and help an individual in a mental health crisis without putting in place a conservatorship. Interestingly, Britney’s was initially “temporary” and then was made permanent months later while she was touring the world working every day of her life

ATRL Feedback
1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Absolutely disgusting. I think these gutter trash posts go against the Zero Tolerance policy @ATRL Feedback

They do not. 

Miichael
6 minutes ago, Sirnight said:

How is it a conspiracy theory when Britney told the judge herself last year in court that her father forced her into a mental health facility? And that we know in court documents the conservatorship is referred to as a hybrid business model? And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Y’all act like this is based on nothing :rip:

drmkng

well justice lost this time

britkneepopboi

Why is everyone BUT Britney speaking out about #FreeBritney? If she's so happy why haven't they let her speak out?

it's clear as day... 

Miichael
2 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

Why is everyone BUT Britney speaking out about #FreeBritney? If she's so happy why haven't they let her speak out?

it's clear as day... 

They’ll probably say that Britney having monitored phone and internet access also saved her life too :rip:

Sirnight
Just now, Miichael said:

They’ll probably say that Britney having monitored phone and internet access also saved her life too :rip:

I’ll say so. The internet is a dangerous place for people who are, for lack of a better word, weak mentally. How many teenagers hang themselves because of online bullying? How many celebrities are subject to an unstoppable flood of hatred through social media? Even rabid stans can be toxic to their fave…

Ultraviolence26

well the article is very neutral...... her lawayer the one she hired in 2008 and got denied, said she is not crazy like they said, and her ex bf charly said she didnt need a conservatorship lol. jamie is scared...... 

Miichael
2 minutes ago, Sirnight said:

I’ll say so. The internet is a dangerous place for people who are, for lack of a better word, weak mentally. How many teenagers hang themselves because of online bullying? How many celebrities are subject to an unstoppable flood of hatred through social media? Even rabid stans can be toxic to their fave…

That was put in place before social media was even really a thing so that had nothing to do with it...

cuneytb

What will happen when she is free though? All that pain that she went through isn’t going to leave her. The adrenaline that is going through her body would calm down but i don’t think she will be mentally free without some therapy. 

i hope she will be free as soon as possible though. Seeing your children only once a week is just fkng cruel! 

Drive Bitch

I'm prone to believe him , there has to be a reason for the conservatorship. Would judges really be so corrupt? What do they have to gain from it? She placed an infant in her lap, in the front seat of a car, while driving the car. That's beyond dangerous and irresponsible. There may be other private things that we're not privy to. This is not a matter for stans to decide because stans don't have all the information. 

naval23
6 minutes ago, Drive Bitch said:

I'm prone to believe him , there has to be a reason for the conservatorship. Would judges really be so corrupt? What do they have to gain from it? She placed an infant in her lap, in the front seat of a car, while driving the car. That's beyond dangerous and irresponsible. There may be other private things that we're not privy to. This is not a matter for stans to decide because stans don't have all the information. 

This was so long ago though.

On one hand, a part of me believes that Britney doesn't care as much about the conservatorship 

Da Vinci

Yeah ok but your own grandson wants u to die, how about that?

Chanel4
52 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

They do not. 

:bibliahh:

Hector

The Britney haters allowed to say disgusting posts in this thread :deadbanana2:

Siberian Siren

Yet his own grandson publicly said that he's awful.

okgo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Drive Bitch said:

Would judges really be so corrupt?

Yes. :laugh: 

What do they have to gain from it? 

Money. The minute the conservatorship ends is the same minute a bunch of people making money due to its existence stop making it, it's a pretty basic concept.

She placed an infant in her lap, in the front seat of a car, while driving the car. That's beyond dangerous and irresponsible. 

Then take away her custody rights and let her learn and earn them (it's been well over a decade since that), not her overall human rights. Are you implying every irresponsible parent should be put under a lifetime conservatorship? Britney's a huge star but she didn't stop being a human being as well, in fact her being a huge star should also be considered when discussing her "mental health" as most people in the same position and under the same pressure/constraints as she was/is would probably crack at some point too - we're only human, even Britney.

This is not a matter for stans to decide because stans don't have all the information. 

So they can keep milking her out to us, asking us to buy her music, her tour tickets, her merchandise, etc etc, when most of us/these consumers are buying a product with Britney's name on it, thinking we're contributing to her art, when she might not even want to be making those things/not being in a proper mental space to do them/have zero control over money she's making and being worked for? Because a person under a conservatorship normally doesn't even have the ability to record albums, do tours and all that she's done in the past decade, so everyone's curious how that works.

Britney's own brother literally said last week she's always wanted out of the conservatorship (even if some say she's allegedly comfortable  - or maybe compliant is the better word - with it now). They can't have their cake and eat it too anymore and her brand will forever be tainted from now on due to this movement as long as she is under the same absurd conservatorship.

Edited by okgo

Bimbo
3 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Absolutely disgusting. I think these gutter trash posts go against the Zero Tolerance policy @ATRL Feedback

1 hour ago, ATRL Feedback said:

They do not. 

:ahh:

OT: She deserves to live a normal life.

Iamsorare
Posted (edited)

This you tube user said 1 week ago that britney's father is gonna make a statement.. but some of her exes will support her..

He really sees the future.let's see if the other things that he said will happen 

Edited by Iamsorare