ZeroSuitBritney

Britney's dad speaks on #FreeBritney

TripDaStati0n
15 minutes ago, gatito said:

Money :michael:and you’ve been reported, have a sh*tty day

do you not remember 2007 sweetie? She was fking a damn creepy ass paparazzo and thats just one thing

MONSTER NAVY
9 minutes ago, TripDaStati0n said:

are you weird? so they didnt put her under a c-ship for a reason? they did it for no reason?

tenor.gif

are you britney spears or one of her family or friends? do you know why she needs it? if so tell me how is she doing? 

britney herself does not want to partake in it. so why do you think there is a need for it??? are you her doctor?? her mother??? 

me being weird has nothing to do with this. so stop lol, you are embarrassing yourself.

Chanel4
1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

how is it bannable to agree with a court system that's evidently ruled her unfit? :rip: 

Yeah not everyone is against a court system that's obviously had a lenghty investigation on her before deciding if she's unfit. Also he reports every penny to the court and does everything legally.

TripDaStati0n
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

are you britney spears or one of her family or friends? do you know why she needs it? if so tell me how is she doing? 

britney herself does not want to partake in it. so why do you think there is a need for it??? are you her doctor?? her mother??? 

me being weird has nothing to do with this. so stop lol, you are embarrassing yourself.

all these same questions can be asked to you as well. How do you know she doesnt need those things? are you her mom doctor brother cousin???

Edited by TripDaStati0n

Miichael
47 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

Yeah I believe him. Delulu britney stans wanting bops trying to free her won't have any impact on a legal system that's obviously deemed her unfit of her own children, economy etc. They didnt just wake up one day and strip her of her rights, they know what they're doing.

Too unfit to have her children but fit enough to have them for 50% of the time for 11 years even while they were travelling with her for months on end on world tours, until her father attacked one of them which resulted in her custody being reduced due to a restraining order?

:rip:

Chanel4
1 minute ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

The question is, are you? You don't know of her health either. No one beside her doctors do. Just as she might be fit to not be in a c-ship, she could also need it. Both situations are possible and I dont think fans of her get to decide what's the best for her since they truly do not know about her life. They are not her doctor's and lawyers like. U want some bops? She has 8 albums u can indulge in

MONSTER NAVY
9 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

The question is, are you? You don't know of her health either. No one beside her doctors do. Just as she might be fit to not be in a c-ship, she could also need it. Both situations are possible and I dont think fans of her get to decide what's the best for her since they truly do not know about her life. They are not her doctor's and lawyers like. U want some bops? She has 8 albums u can indulge in

i don't want any ****ing bop. it's clear she doesn't like this movement as seen with her calls, and her mum's support of it. you are embarrassing yourself

MONSTER NAVY
12 minutes ago, TripDaStati0n said:

all these same questions can be asked to you as well. How do you know she doesnt need those things? are you her mom docter brother cousin???

her mom clearly is in support of her being free? so what are u trying to say LMFAO. also it's doctor*

Caesar
54 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

Yeah I believe him. Delulu britney stans wanting bops trying to free her won't have any impact on a legal system that's obviously deemed her unfit of her own children, economy etc. They didnt just wake up one day and strip her of her rights, they know what they're doing.

A Barb calling Britney stans delusional. I’ve seen it all :bibliahh:

TripDaStati0n
6 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

her mom clearly is in support of her being free? so what are u trying to say LMFAO. also it's doctor*

I see you avoided the question which is clearly a NO.

GotMyBlueprint

the britney fans wanting members banned for simply acknowledging that she got herself in this mess :rip: 

Wake Up

Go to hell, you trash

Miichael
34 minutes ago, Sirnight said:

I trust in the Court to judge what’s best for her. Mental health is still something we don’t have a full grasp on, and even though it doesn’t show, there must be something we are not aware of that, in the Court’s opinion, justifies her still being but under that conservatorship. Hopefully she still lives a healthy life :heart2:

Opinions like this are hilarious :ahh: Justifying it based on the court deciding it... as if corruption doesn’t exist :rip:

It’s also really ignorant and disrespectful to the many victims of conservatorship abuse who are silent and don’t have a voice, because they don’t have fans that will fight for their human rights. Do some research on the topic before you justify human rights abuse that exists and is very much a real issue

And aside from your specific point about the courts, in general the idea that her family must have her best interests at heart is also low key hilarious :rip: The same family that allowed their 16 year old daughter to pose in lingerie holding a teletubbie on the cover of Rolling Stone? The same ones that allowed her to perform in a cage with a wild tiger and wrap a python around her neck even though she openly said it wasn’t her idea? The same family who instead of booking her into a wellness facility or taking her somewhere private after her “mental breakdown” and the conservatorship was put in place, instead they booked her on a 10 month world tour and put her straight into daily rehearsals and album recording? :rip: Sure, Britney’s welfare has always been so important to them all!! :skull:

MONSTER NAVY
9 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

the britney fans wanting members banned for simply acknowledging that she got herself in this mess :rip: 

should she be punished for life if she made a couple of mistakes? should she not even allowed to buy a 1 dollar drink without asking her team because she made a couple of mistakes in 2007 and 2008???

MONSTER NAVY
10 minutes ago, TripDaStati0n said:

I see you avoided the question which is clearly a NO.

what is ur question? you said only the people around her know if she does need it. her mum clearly is not in support of it. so what else???

TripDaStati0n
2 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

what is ur question? you said only the people around her know if she does need it. her mum clearly is not in support of it. so what else???

What do you know about what her mother wants? How do you know her mother just doesnt want to be in charge of Brit? Why am I even talking to you you have a clown as an avi. bye sweetie

Miichael
17 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

Yeah not everyone is against a court system that's obviously had a lenghty investigation on her before deciding if she's unfit.

The conservatorship was granted the day after it was requested, and the judge had never met Britney nor allowed her to even know it was happening. It happened during her (very clearly, planned) 5150, for which she was not required to stay for the full 72 hour hold

TripDaStati0n
2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The conservatorship was granted the day after it was requested, and the judge had never met Britney nor allowed her to even know it was happening. It happened during her (very clearly, planned) 5150, for which she was not required to stay for the full 72 hour hold

And it saved her life 

Miichael
1 minute ago, TripDaStati0n said:

And it saved her life 

So if she was so unwell that she would die without it then why was she released early requiring no further treatment, and instead was put straight back into work, earning hundreds of millions of dollars? Why have lawyers involved in the conservatorship gone on record and called it a “hybrid business model”? The conservatorship saved Britney’s BRAND, not her life. Wake up and stop being so naive.

V3$$3L.
1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

I believe him. The conservatorship was put on Britney for a reason.

You know I’ll snap your neck, right?

UnusualBoy

These morons agreeing with his dad, their hate towards Britney is :skull:

TripDaStati0n
2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

So if she was so unwell that she would die without it then why was she released early requiring no further treatment, and instead was put straight back into work, earning hundreds of millions of dollars? Why have lawyers involved in the conservatorship gone on record and called it a “hybrid business model”? The conservatorship saved Britney’s BRAND, not her life. Wake up and stop being so naive.

they put her back to work to keep her busy and out of trouble and it worked. She wasnt walking the streets driving erratically with her paparrazo boyfriend or sam lufti anymore was she?

The Slayer

Wow some of the Britney haters in here are truly disgusting...

éclat

PageSix did not paint him in a good light :fan:  next time stick to TMZ. 

He’s paid $130K a year as her conservator. Keep in mind he has no bills, rent or mortgage because he lives with Britney.  

Rev8
1 hour ago, Nido said:

Why wouldn't (they let) Britney herself speak on it then? What's so private about this that they can't disclose it and why is he OK with having the court decide on his daughter's free will? :giraffe:

Right?
We still remember how she spoke about it on a show in 2016, but it got cut for some reason :ryan2:

1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Absolutely disgusting. I think these gutter trash posts go against the Zero Tolerance policy @ATRL Feedback

Those 2 are a well known OBHs who just want to rile the Army up

just report them for trying to start something :fan: