ZeroSuitBritney

Britney's dad speaks on #FreeBritney

ZeroSuitBritney

Britney Spears’ dad calls #FreeBritney a ‘conspiracy theory’

Jamie Spears is sick and tired of how #FreeBritney — an increasingly vocal online movement claiming his daughter Britney Spears is a prisoner in a gilded cage — is painting him as a villain.

An upset Jamie, 68, told The Post that the campaign, which posits him as a cruel and opportunistic father keeping the 38-year-old pop princess under his emotional and financial control in a 12-year-long legal conservatorship, “is a joke.”

“All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue,” he said. “It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”
Jamie angrily denied long-standing rumors that he or anyone else is skimming money off the top of Britney’s estate.

“I have to report every nickel and dime spent to the court every year,” he said. “How the hell would I steal something?”

The dad said what really bothers him is the aggressiveness of the #FreeBritney supporters. “People are being stalked and targeted with death threats,” he said. “It’s horrible. We don’t want those kinds of fans.

“I love my daughter,” Jamie continued, getting emotional. “I love all my kids. But this is our business. It’s private.”

Britney’s life and struggles, however, have long played out in public.

And recently, celebrities including Ruby Rose, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, ­Ariel Winter and Rose McGowan have lent their support to the #FreeBritney movement, Instagramming and tweeting about how the singer is allegedly unable to make her own decisions about her career, personal life and health because of the ongoing conservatorship.

“Her father doesn’t allow her to drive, all of her calls & messages are monitored, she’s not allowed to vote, hang with anyone or spend her money without permission. And if she breaks a ‘rule’ he threatens to have her kids taken away,” claims one change.org petition, with more than 100,000 signatures, lobbying for Britney’s freedom.

The #FreeBritney crusaders have blasted social media with posts, purporting  to show that Jamie claimed Britney had dementia in 2008, and that Jamie and the star’s business manager, Lou Taylor of Tri Star Sports and Management, are ­embezzling from her.

Lately, Britney’s camp has started striking back: Taylor, who did not return calls from The Post, recently settled with #FreeBritney supporter Bryan Kuchar after suing him last year for creating Web sites that called Taylor the “mastermind controlling the pop star.”

Full Article: https://pagesix.com/2020/08/01/britney-spears-dad-calls-freebritney-a-conspiracy-theory/

gloamingtheplain

We already know the tea from her son that Jamie is trash, I don't even know why he bothers to defend himself anymore. 

NotAvaMax

Good, I hope he hates every day of his life.

Luckily with his ****ty lifestyle he can't leach off Britney much longer.

Nido

Why wouldn't (they let) Britney herself speak on it then? What's so private about this that they can't disclose it and why is he OK with having the court decide on his daughter's free will? :giraffe:

JuleSnz
11 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

We already know the tea from her son that Jamie is trash, I don't even know why he bothers to defend himself anymore. 

what did he said?

ZeroSuitBritney
1 minute ago, JuleSnz said:

what did he said?

He said on an IG live stream that he want's his grandfather to die :swan:

The Slayer

Looks like Team Britney are getting scared.

Britney's brother literally said the other week Britney has ALWAYS wanted to be free.

The fact Jamie said in court last year that his relationship with Britney has ALWAYS been strained - the fact Jamie was an abusive alcoholic during Britney's childhood.

The fact Jamie assaulted Britney's son which led to her visitation being drastically reduced. The way there is a restraining order against Jamie coming anywhere near Britney's kids.

How is this man in charge?!

If she can go on world tours and perform in front of thousands of people, how is she not allowed to have basic human rights? it appears she's only allowed to do things when it makes her team money.

I hope everyone remembers in TWELVE YEARS Britney has never been diagnosed with any mental illness (confirmed in court last year).

Britney said in court last year she was forced into a mental health facility against her will and forced to take medication. Why is she forced to take medication when she has not been diagnosed with any mental illness???

Looks like they are really trying to cover their tracks.

Chanel4

Yeah I believe him. Delulu britney stans wanting bops trying to free her won't have any impact on a legal system that's obviously deemed her unfit of her own children, economy etc. They didnt just wake up one day and strip her of her rights, they know what they're doing.

perfillusion

I believe him. The conservatorship was put on Britney for a reason.

hurricane326
4 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

tenor.gif

Miichael

So her dad spoke out just to have her exes in the same article say she is not mentally unstable :deadbanana4: Was this supposed to look good for Jamie?

Ryuuchan_X

This man is evil. We have to keep fighting for Britney’s freedom. 

Erreur2 La Nature

"It's horrible, we don't want this kind of fans" ==>> "we" ? :ahh: No one stans you, old man.

This is very interesting how Britney Spears' mom, sister, brother and boyfriend have all publicly said they support #FreeBritney but the only person who thinks it's horrible is her dad... That isn't suspicious at all... :chick2:

It's also not curious at all how lawyers have said her conservatorship wasn't usual at all and that something was definitely strange about it. Plus Britney's doctor suddenly getting killed right before the court needed him. Plus hundred of million of dollars disappearing. Plus her team saying saying it's an "hybrid business model". Plus artists and people from the industry that have witnessed how her dad and team treated her... :chick2:

Seems like this conservatorship is amazing ! More people should be put under one then :heart2:

Erreur2 La Nature
15 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

Yeah I believe him. Delulu britney stans wanting bops trying to free her won't have any impact on a legal system that's obviously deemed her unfit of her own children, economy etc. They didnt just wake up one day and strip her of her rights, they know what they're doing.

12 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

The same two ATRLers running in these Britney Spears threads to be positive. We love to see it

Sirnight

I trust in the Court to judge what’s best for her. Mental health is still something we don’t have a full grasp on, and even though it doesn’t show, there must be something we are not aware of that, in the Court’s opinion, justifies her still being but under that conservatorship. Hopefully she still lives a healthy life :heart2:

rihannabiggestfan
19 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

16 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Absolutely disgusting. I think these gutter trash posts go against the Zero Tolerance policy @ATRL Feedback

Ricanaire

he’s trash.

gatito
26 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Money :michael:and you’ve been reported, have a sh*tty day

MONSTER NAVY

he is disgusting. as well as those 2 other members who are trolling in here.

even from the early days of her career, he was so horrible and i could see what kind of person he was. also that call was made in 2009 and now he were are in 2020???

poor britney i feel so so sorry for her and hope she is let out of this as soon as possible

MONSTER NAVY
38 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

disgusting. hope you get perma banned

TripDaStati0n
38 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

JayRockafella

I think jumping on people for believing some truth to his story is a bit much (unless they have a record of trolling that way). Even if she is better I think not having access to this stuff for so long would be an extreme shock to her so hopefully it’s eased up a lot but someone who truly has her best interest at heart can guide her through the transition. I’ve always loved Britney and it’s so sad how everything turned out she deserves to truly be happy 

TripDaStati0n
9 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

are you weird? so they didnt put her under a c-ship for a reason? they did it for no reason?

tenor.gif

perfillusion
11 minutes ago, gatito said:

Money :michael:and you’ve been reported, have a sh*tty day

9 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

22 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Absolutely disgusting. I think these gutter trash posts go against the Zero Tolerance policy @ATRL Feedback

how is it bannable to agree with a court system that's evidently ruled her unfit? :rip: 

noonbob

Can't wait for the day when freed Britney gets to wipe all the trash people out of her life.

Her Kill Jamie Bill Vol.1+2 are coming.

:jonny5:

original.gif