BtDecember

Ajay: Bon Iver sounds girthy

BtDecember

During her Folklore revisit at around 13:30

:ahh:

Solarie

Why do people still watch this woman videos? It’s clear she doesn’t know much about music and she doesn’t actually have her own opinion. She’s easily manipulated by certain stan bases and backtracks too much . I can’t respect that.

Popboi.
1 minute ago, Solarie said:

Why do people still watch this woman videos? It’s clear she doesn’t know much about music and she doesn’t actually have her own opinion. She’s easily manipulated by certain stan bases and backtracks too much . I can’t respect that.

She is not a critic, she just gives her first impressions that are good for a quick kii. 
Nothing more, nothing less. Don’t like she is somehow or that she portrays herself as more than that.

BtDecember
2 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Chile! Her reactions are funny :ahh:

Dolce Vita

I love watching this woman’s videos, it’s so clear that she knows what she’s talking about and has her own opinion. I can respect that :heart2:

Daddy
21 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Most reaction channels are good for a year and turn to ****. Same happened here. Now It's just a bunch of gays begging her to react to their flops.

Will never not enjoy these tho...

plus any Lana reactions, QUEEN MUTHA!

onlystans

I will not stand for ajay slander!

Insanity

She used to be fun but she's gotten annoying

Mtjjproducer

Why does she now react to the same thing that she reacted to like a week ago. It's like she is desperate for views. Her channel was good for like a year or so and then she got annoying and desperate.

Kavish

We love a thick and deep voice.

sWO5x8O.gif

feelslikeadream

I've always thought the same thing :mandown: Having a log totally fits with his aesthetic of a man living in the woods writing songs.

Can't_M!ss_This

I thought the same of Kayden Godly but it's just long with a big head

rihannabiggestfan

That's so ****ing stupid. just like revisiting an album after a week or so

MingYouToo
1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I've always thought the same thing :mandown: Having a log totally fits with his aesthetic of a man living in the woods writing songs.

JT's man of the woods wished.

Bon Iver's Justin sounds very hung :jonny5: masqulin teas

desert rose
4 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Why does she now react to the same thing that she reacted to like a week ago. It's like she is desperate for views. 

bc psycho twitter stans insist every song she doesn't like is "actually a grower!".

they harass her, she caves. the woman doesnt even say she doesnt like a song anymore. she says 'i need more time with it'. like if you think its **** say its **** and stand by it. 

-

shes right :mandown:

MissedTheTrain

I still scream at in her first reaction video, after one of the songs (I forgot which one) she said "Awww Taylor.  She's dating a bisexual man." :dies: 

popmusicisdead
41 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I still scream at in her first reaction video, after one of the songs (I forgot which one) she said "Awww Taylor.  She's dating a bisexual man." :dies: 

it was "illicit affairs". i think she misunderstood the POV of the song :dies:

anyway i was kii-ng at the first reaction too when she first heard his voice.