Link16

Is Taylor power similar to MJ/Madonna level?

getinthezone

In the US maybe? I dont know a single person that listens to Taylor Swift here

Lover

time to post my fave list of the best-selling female artists of all time. :foxaylove3:

#1 madonna

#2 rihanna

#3 taylor

#4 mariah

#5 whitney

#6 celine

#7 barbra

#8 katy

now do the mAtH

KMO

No. Madonna and MJ are once in a lifetime phenomenons. Don’t disrespect legends

MadOnHer

Not even close!

hétérosexuelle

Far from

Very very far from

katyhudson

She's already on the same level in US. Her next goal is The Beatles:giraffe:

My Tears Ricochet

She's bigger than Madonna ever was. And will surpass MJ soon if she's following this acclaimed career path with gigantic sales accompanying her

dylanx

She's obviously bigger than Madonna - she was pulling Madonna's touring numbers at 28 already :rip:

And MJ's legacy has been damaged beyond repair.

Taylor will most likely end up with the most valuable music catalog since the Beatles, every single one of her albums is a classic.

TheRealGâteau
28 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

She's bigger than Madonna ever was. And will surpass MJ soon if she's following this acclaimed career path with gigantic sales accompanying her

no offense, how old are you? 

My Tears Ricochet
1 minute ago, TheRealGâteau said:

no offense, how old are you? 

Old enough to know that TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT is a LEGEND who can sell albums and fill stadiums without any gimmicks. Other Pop girlies can't relate

TheRealGâteau
2 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Old enough to know that TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT is a LEGEND who can sell albums and fill stadiums without any gimmicks. Other Pop girlies can't relate

but apparently not educated enough to know who still has the bigger numbers and BY FAR the bigger cultural impact. :foxaylove3:

My Tears Ricochet
19 minutes ago, dylanx said:

She's obviously bigger than Madonna - she was pulling Madonna's touring numbers at 28 already :rip:

And MJ's legacy has been damaged beyond repair.

Taylor will most likely end up with the most valuable music catalog since the Beatles, every single one of her albums is a classic.

:gaycat3:

My Tears Ricochet
Just now, TheRealGâteau said:

but apparently not educated enough to know who still has the bigger numbers and BY FAR the bigger cultural impact. :foxaylove3:

Because Madonna debuted decades before her, when Physical sales was a thing?  The fact that Taylor Alison Swift is slaying Physical sales, Digital sales and Streaming all together is mind blowing. 10 years in to her career Madonna has been overshadowed by newer girls like Mariah and Celine. Her stats looks good only because she had the longevity. She was only at the top in 80s.

But no other new girls can slay album sales, #1 single debuts and 300M tours like 2X AOTY winner Ms.Alison Swift. She's always at the TOP

Madonno
39 minutes ago, dylanx said:

But, at the age of 28-29, Taylor doesn't have any album with more than 20M copies sold, unlike Madonna (who has two of them).

So....?

Madonno
17 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Because Madonna debuted decades before her, when Physical sales was a thing? 

Lol 

And yet you have the nerve to say that Taylor is bigger than Madonna because of the tour slayage, when touring wasn't a thing in the 80.

Any way, as I said, Taylor doesn't have any album with more than 20M sold.

The real phenom, ADELE, has two. :cm: Why doesn't Taylor? :rip:

Madonno

OT:

Taylor is not even in the same category as Madonna and Michael Jackson when it comes of cultural impact. Never will be.

But she will be great in a completely different lane.

dylanx
1 minute ago, Madonno said:

But, at the age of 28-29, Taylor doesn't have any album with more than 20M copies sold, unlike Madonna (who has two of them).

So....?

Madonna was selling those albums at the peak of physical album sales. Fearless and 1989 were released in the digital-streaming era, and they're Diamond albums and clearly more remembered and successful than anything by Madonna.

On Billboard's Greatest Albums of All Time list, Taylor has an album in the top 5, one in the top 20, and overall 4 albums charting above True Blue, Madonna's highest charting one at #179. :rip:

Madonno
21 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Because Madonna debuted decades before her, when Physical sales was a thing?  The fact that Taylor Alison Swift is slaying Physical sales, Digital sales and Streaming all together is mind blowing. 10 years in to her career Madonna has been overshadowed by newer girls like Mariah and Celine. Her stats looks good only because she had the longevity. She was only at the top in 80s.

But no other new girls can slay album sales, #1 single debuts and 300M tours like 2X AOTY winner Ms.Alison Swift. She's always at the TOP

Yeah, but Madonna was the biggest female artist in the decade of the 80s.

Taylor did not achieve that in any decade. She was completely overshadowed by Adele (with just two albums... like :skull:)

My Tears Ricochet
1 minute ago, Madonno said:

Lol 

And yet you have the nerve to say that Taylor is bigger than Madonna because of the tour slayage, when touring wasn't a thing in the 80.

Any way, as I said, Taylor doesn't have any album with more than 20M sold.

The real phenom, ADELE, has two. :cm: Why doesn't Taylor? :rip:

Taylor has two if I'm not wrong. 1989 and Fearless. If Adele is a phenomenon, so is Taylor. 1989 was the #2 album of the decade 2010s. And Adele doesn't have Taylor's touring power and celebrity status 

Madonno
1 minute ago, dylanx said:

Madonna was selling those albums at the peak of physical album sales. Fearless and 1989 were released in the digital-streaming era, and they're Diamond albums and clearly more remembered and successful than anything by Madonna.

On Billboard's Greatest Albums of All Time list, Taylor has an album in the top 5, one in the top 20, and overall 4 albums charting above True Blue, Madonna's highest charting one at #179. :rip:

So, why can't compare albums solds (because of climates) and yes we can compare touring numbers.

Like... touring wasn't a thing until mid 00 :rip:

I see you are twisting thing just to make Taylor looks bigger, and tat say a lot about her so called statud.

When you have the need to lie...

My Tears Ricochet
Just now, Madonno said:

Yeah, but Madonna was the biggest female artist in the decade of the 80s.

Taylor did not achieve that in any decade. She was completely overshadowed by Adele (with just two albums... like :skull:)

Honey, Taylor was the #1 Female Artist of the decade end list of Billboard. Adele isn't any bigger than Taylor. They both have 2 diamond albums in US. Try again. Taylor will always be at the top.

Madonno
1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Taylor has two if I'm not wrong. 1989 and Fearless. If Adele is a phenomenon, so is Taylor. 1989 was the #2 album of the decade 2010s. And Adele doesn't have Taylor's touring power and celebrity status 

No, she doesn't have any album with more than 20M copies sold, unlike Adele.

Taylor´s bigger algum barely reach more than 10M copies sold (which is great) 

Don´t lie, hun

dylanx

For what it's worth, 1989 is fast approaching 20m SPS Worldwide if it hasn't crossed that already - it's such a monster album that it was the #2 biggest album of the 2010s only behind 21 and still charting high on the BB200 and doing amazing on Spotify.

It was obviously a bigger era than anything by Madonna.

My Tears Ricochet
Just now, Madonno said:

No, she doesn't have any album with more than 20M copies sold, unlike Adele.

Taylor´s bigger algum barely reach more than 10M copies sold (which is great) 

Don´t lie, hun

Barely reach 10M copies???  Stop lying. Both 1989 and Fearless are diamond eligible albums. By your logic they sold zero copies outside US.

TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT is a force in the music industry, 14 years in to her career and still stomping on the other girls, while Madonna has been tumbling behind Mariah Carey and Celine Dion 14 years in to her career. Stop trying sunshine. It's a matter of time before Taylor overtakes Madonna on the Billboard all time biggest artists list. She's the only artist from 2000s to be on the Top 10 and is already at #8 and she's only 30.

Madonno
2 minutes ago, dylanx said:

For what it's worth, 1989 is fast approaching 20m SPS Worldwide if it hasn't crossed that already - it's such a monster album that it was the #2 biggest album of the 2010s only behind 21 and still charting high on the BB200 and doing amazing on Spotify.

It was obviously a bigger era than anything by Madonna.

Sure :ahh:

Like a Virgin, alone and without SPS, reached more than 22M :skull: And more than 30M with that formula.

But Yeaaaaah. Anything that make you feel better darlin :rip: