Link16

Is Taylor power similar to MJ/Madonna level?

Recommended Posts

Link16

Taylor succes with her EIGHTH album, recalls the power of Michael Jackson and Madonna in the 80s and 90s. :jonny5:
EVENT after EVENT :jonny5:
Is Taylor power similar to MJ/Madonna level?

 

CROSSFIRE] Madonna V/S Robbie Williams l Resultados Finales (pág ...

Canciones de Michael Jackson - HIStory. - Wattpad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScarletWitch

The female MJ :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaylorNation


:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSwiftie

She is a legend yes :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C.Damen

Yup.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skwonderfactory

She’s not as big as them but she’s the biggest pop artist since them. Anyone denying this is delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesusORGod

Yea.

Her numbers are going to go down in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
argos

Yes, she is definitely getting there. Her album rollouts are events after events even when there is no rollout at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slw84
14 minutes ago, Link16 said:

Taylor succes with her EIGHTH album, recalls the power of Michael Jackson and Madonna in the 80s and 90s. :jonny5:
EVENT after EVENT :jonny5:
Is Taylor power similar to MJ/Madonna level?

 

CROSSFIRE] Madonna V/S Robbie Williams l Resultados Finales (pág ...

Canciones de Michael Jackson - HIStory. - Wattpad

This isn't even a good troll thread.

 

Linda, noooooooooo

:coffee:

 

Bye linda

:matty:

 

but kudos to taylor's success though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bluth

gays always undersell (and misunderstand) madonna by comparing any girl with big sales to her. madonna was so much more than her sales

 

taylor reminds me more of someone like celine. great stats but probably won’t have the lasting influence that madonna had 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slw84
6 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

She’s not as big as them but she’s the biggest pop artist since them. Anyone denying this is delusional.

THis is a fraudulent statement. 

Mariah Carey, Britney, Eminem, Beyonce, Adele, Bieber and gaga but Taylor is consistent seller and has a strong brand.

her pop culture reach isn't bigger but she makes great pop music for a big base and is consistently serving adequate/good bops.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pokemonfan1515

:biblio:

Love her but let's not be delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slw84
1 minute ago, bluth said:

gays always undersell (and misunderstand) madonna by comparing any girl with big sales to her. madonna was so much more than her sales

 

taylor reminds me more of someone like celine. great stats but probably won’t have the lasting influence that madonna had 

This is an interesting comparison I never thought of but I respect it...

Taylor is good at what she does and she is business savvy but she is a pop artist making serviceable albums and is reliable as a good role model.

 

She doesn't have the pop culture, innovation, influence impact outside of her good music, impressive songwriting and savvy to make more money than most off of it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slw84
2 minutes ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

:biblio:

Love her but let's not be delusional.

Alexa play Carole King's It's too late

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chainsmoker

She’s bigger than Madonna in the US tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elite Four Brad

Yes, Taylor Swift has BEEN the music industry since Fearless won AOTY 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aqua

She has the sales but that’s where the similarities end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drmkng
14 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

She’s not as big as them but she’s the biggest pop artist since them. Anyone denying this is delusional.

lol

after mj+madonna, it's britney (bitch) and then gaga (yes I know but that's a fact) and then taylor. No one is denying taylor's success. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link16
2 minutes ago, drmkng said:

lol

after mj+madonna, it's britney (bitch) and then gaga (yes I know but that's a fact) and then taylor. No one is denying taylor's success. 

Britney and Gaga never maintained the success of their first eras, Taylor continues to surprise in her eighth era as MJ / M

Edited by Link16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
istan4badgalriri

Screaming

Everytime an MPG drops a new album y’all get into these delusional thoughts :dies: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimi
Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

Screaming

Everytime an MPG drops a new album y’all get into these delusional thoughts :dies: 

Right? :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drive Bitch

Is the US she has a bigger career than Madonna. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dabunique

I guess y’all forgot Rihanna 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites