Revolution

Anti-mask protest in Berlin

Recommended Posts

xDiamondx
13 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Masks don't protect anyway, according to health experts (incl. ones who are part of WHO). Countries only implemented them cuz people wanted them.

 

There's discussion about masks in The Netherlands, turns out our constitution doesn't allow the government to make masks (or any piece of clothing) mandatory

Masks don't protect because we got MORONS protesting them and NOT WEARING them.

 

What's not clicking? :clown:

 

The people who refusing to wear the masks deserve every consequences coming to them. :shutup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadMonster
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, xDiamondx said:

Masks don't protect because we got MORONS protesting them and NOT WEARING them.

 

What's not clicking? :clown:

 

The people who refusing to wear the masks deserve every consequences coming to them. :shutup:

That's not what some experts say, they say masks don't work, period.

 

I don't have a problem with masks myself, even if experts say they don't work, cuz it's way too crowded in the streets, but I try to stay inside as much as possible anyway. Most people are too dumb to be able to use masks properly anyway, so I could see why some people would be more at risk cuz of them

Edited by BadMonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco_g2
38 minutes ago, katymysassqueen said:

Than stay home. Stay the fcuk away from people. The places that have seen spikes are filled with morons who don't care.

Places like Japan etc. are filled with morons that don't care now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xDiamondx
9 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

That's not what experts say, they say masks don't work, period.

 

I don't have a problem with masks myself, even if experts say they don't work, cuz it's way too crowded in the streets, but I try to stay inside as much as possible anyway. Most people are too dumb to be able to use masks properly anyway, so I could see why some people would be more at risk cuz of them

What experts? CDC and WHO are both paid to say things (we've seen Trump pressure them to ease up on restrictions). :clown:

 

Almost every other health expert says otherwise. I'm not buying it because masks that don't have the two layers of filters DO not work, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco_g2
19 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Literally everything in your post is misleading, delusional, or projection :clown:

 

"GET OFF MY LAWN, #BLACKLIVESMATTER SUPPORTER" You ****ing make me sick. The audacity and irony of you to call other people low-lifes

I totally forgot about the BLM-protests. Wasn't talking about them when i said low-lifes tbh. They make a fair point. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadMonster
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, xDiamondx said:

What experts? CDC and WHO are both paid to say things (we've seen Trump pressure them to ease up on restrictions). :clown:

 

Almost every other health expert says otherwise. I'm not buying it because masks that don't have the two layers of filters DO not work, yes.

Experts here in The Netherlands. Some think they would work (to some extent) and tbh, I think that makes sense, cuz I reckon people will keep more distance if they see masks around them as well, but the fact countries/experts have different opinions doesn't help and the fact our government can't make them mandatory cuz of our constitution (unless they declare some special situation) doesn't help

 

What do you mean with that last sentence?

Edited by BadMonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Romantica

I hope they all get the virus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xDiamondx
3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Experts here in The Netherlands. Some think they would work (to some extent) and tbh, I think that makes sense, cuz I reckon people will keep more distance if they see masks around them as well, but the fact countries/experts have different opinions doesn't help and the fact our government can't make them mandatory cuz of our constitution (unless they declare some special situation) doesn't help

Masks (the properly multi-layer ones build into even homemade ones) reduce the airdroplet transmission by a significant percentage, that's why wearing it is important. It doesn't stop the transmission 100% but it limits the range it goes in crowded spaces.

 

Besides the situations the anti-mask people make arguments for is entirely their fault because they don't wear a mask and they refuse to social distance outside of family/friends. Ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyDiana

And so it ends for Germany... we did a great job, buT nazis had to come and destroy everything for everyone... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xDiamondx

And the second thing is that people make too big a fuss over the Constitution and health crisis.

 

Native American tribes are overriding their constitutions to enforce masks and banning alcohol to limit the virus spreading. We're taking measures almost as strict as China and it's barely slowing the virus down. Freedom comes at a cost. The fact that majority of those protesters don't understand the  importance of masks and social distancing is very telling of their intelligence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadMonster
2 minutes ago, xDiamondx said:

Masks (the properly multi-layer ones build into even homemade ones) reduce the airdroplet transmission by a significant percentage, that's why wearing it is important. It doesn't stop the transmission 100% but it limits the range it goes in crowded spaces.

 

Besides the situations the anti-mask people make arguments for is entirely their fault because they don't wear a mask and they refuse to social distance outside of family/friends. Ridiculous.

People who cough and sneeze need to stay the **** home so there is no airdroplet transmission. There shouldn't be any crowded places either. I have masks, take them with me if I have to go outside, but I avoid crowds/people anyway. People who don't social distance and who throw parties/hang with friends and family/go shopping for fun/etc are just stupid. I wouldn't do that anyway, not even with masks on. People need to stay home.

 

I'm shocked at the traffic jams in Europe today, they were almost as bad as last year :deadbanana4: They really should've closed all borders until winter. The next few months are gonna be awful

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xDiamondx
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

People who cough and sneeze need to stay the **** home so there is no airdroplet transmission. There shouldn't be any crowded places either. I have masks, take them with me if I have to go outside, but I avoid crowds/people anyway. People who don't social distance and who throw parties/hang with friends and family/go shopping for fun/etc are just stupid. I wouldn't do that anyway, not even with masks on. People need to stay home.

 

I'm shocked at the traffic jams in Europe today, they were almost as bad as last year :deadbanana4: They really should've closed all borders until winter. The next few months are gonna be awful

 

 

You're preaching to the choir, my dude. It's why I'm so frustrated with the world at large; lately it seems that only SK, Taiwan and NZ all did the right thing. And because the way this has spread so rapidly, even the draconian measures taken by Native tribes are barely doing anything. :doc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éclat

At this point let people do what they want to do and good riddance to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éclat
4 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

I ****ing hate protests. Bunch of low-lifes screaming. 

Are you okay? :psyduck: How do you hate protests? That’s INSANE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco_g2
35 minutes ago, éclat said:

Are you okay? :psyduck: How do you hate protests? That’s INSANE 

Here in the netherlands we've had 6 months of nonstop protests. First farmers, then BLM (which was a good cause but a weird timing) and now anti-corona/anti-mask protests? It's enough and none of them made a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsJim
17 hours ago, éclat said:

At this point let people do what they want to do and good riddance to them. 

It's good riddance for us too tho, we all need to work together. Humans are too selfish :chick3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288
22 hours ago, Pure Heroin said:

Hartz 4 Empfänger did that.

 

22 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Who let the Marzahners out

:deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daddy

I didn't even know about this until I saw an article with pictures. People were furious at those trashy right wing jobless pieces of ****. There were antisemitic and racist signs too. Absolute trash and not what Berlin stands for. 

 

Meanwhile a demo against gentrification was ended by police brutality :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daddy
On 8/1/2020 at 3:25 PM, maat said:

I don’t know why is anyone surprised that Berlin the world capital of drug fueled bareback sex has this outlook on their health.

San Francisco, sweetie... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frenchyisback
Posted (edited)

ATRL told me those kind of dummies only existed in the states & that there will be no 2nd wave in Europe this summer .:cupid:

 

Edited by frenchyisback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
On 8/1/2020 at 3:25 PM, maat said:

I don’t know why is anyone surprised that Berlin the world capital of drug fueled bareback sex has this outlook on their health.

:rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites