Revolution

Anti-mask protest in Berlin

Recommended Posts

Revolution
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pendulum

what the hell :rip: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackthorn

Germany... you were handling the COVID crisis so well, don't **** that up now! :!ohno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pure Heroin

Hartz 4 Empfänger did that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MayorOfTrollTown

Natural selection :cm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco_g2

I ****ing hate protests. Bunch of low-lifes screaming.

 

But however, i don't see the point in mandatory masks. They havent done **** in the fight against the coronavirus. Every country has seen surges, the ones with and the ones without masks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maat

I don’t know why is anyone surprised that Berlin the world capital of drug fueled bareback sex has this outlook on their health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSwiftie

Who let the Marzahners out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L.B GAGA

Trumps far right supporters and Russia far right neo nazis agenda of white supremacy and ignorance are penetrating the globalsphere and this is dangerous. Trump needs to go immediately.:biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Almighty Gaga

I'm not saying I hope they all die, but I'm also not not saying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terylee

They ended it early because they did not follow the hygiene rules.  :ahh:And a the organizer got reported.:ahh::ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoveInStereo
20 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

Trumps far right supporters and Russia far right neo nazis agenda of white supremacy and ignorance are penetrating the globalsphere and this is dangerous. Trump needs to go immediately.:biblio:

Trump wears diapers, he’s not competent enough to ruin the world. Nobody wants to admit the reality because it’s too much to process while we’re in the thick of it with no light at the end of the tunnel but society is losing its marbles because of social isolation & fear of the virus. It’s a fallacy to connect the (moronic) anti-mask movement with any specific political ideology. This site calls every person that doesn’t wear a mask a Trump supporter & it blows my mind. Many are but people let their expectations colour their perception of reality, a loose correlation doesn’t indicate cause. Why’s it so hard to imagine that people are simply fed-up & going batshit insane? Not everything is a far right conspiracy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jesus del rey

These far-right supporters claim that their “freedom” is being taken away by wearing a piece of fabric while they are the ones who are against minority groups’ rights. Bunch of clowns! :clown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L.B GAGA
3 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Trump wears diapers, he’s not competent enough to ruin the world. Nobody wants to admit the reality because it’s too much to process while we’re in the thick of it with no light at the end of the tunnel but society is losing its marbles because of social isolation & fear of the virus. It’s a fallacy to connect the (moronic) anti-mask movement with any specific political ideology. This site calls every person that doesn’t wear a mask a Trump supporter & it blows my mind. Many are but people let their expectations colour their perception of reality, a loose correlation doesn’t indicate cause. Why’s it so hard to imagine that people are simply fed-up & going batshit insane? Not everything is a far right conspiracy

You lost me with your failed try , missing the fact that its far right propaganda. Politicizing of the Virus has been Trump and far right conspirators. So bye sis with your attempt at alternative facts. 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyris89

The End of Days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jealous

These far righters always scream tHIrd woRLd any chance they get but then they come out to a protest like this because wearing a mask is taking away their freedom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpaceMan

I really thought Germans would be smarter than this, such a shame these pieces of **** coming to Berlin and will spread it everywhere :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XXXO
2 hours ago, maat said:

I don’t know why is anyone surprised that Berlin the world capital of drug fueled bareback sex has this outlook on their health.

:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeMésTragique

Yeah, people are fed up with the Flu. I can't see her making it into the next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katymysassqueen
3 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

I ****ing hate protests. Bunch of low-lifes screaming.

 

But however, i don't see the point in mandatory masks. They havent done **** in the fight against the coronavirus. Every country has seen surges, the ones with and the ones without masks. 

Than stay home. Stay the fcuk away from people. The places that have seen spikes are filled with morons who don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadMonster

Masks don't protect anyway, according to health experts (incl. ones who are part of WHO). Countries only implemented them cuz people wanted them.

 

There's discussion about masks in The Netherlands, turns out our constitution doesn't allow the government to make masks (or any piece of clothing) mandatory

 

Edit: of course I meant that 'some experts' think they don't work, others think they do, hence why some people question whether masks work. Personally I've bought masks and think they could be useful in slowing down/stopping the spread

Edited by BadMonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan
3 hours ago, Marco_g2 said:

I ****ing hate protests. Bunch of low-lifes screaming.

 

But however, i don't see the point in mandatory masks. They havent done **** in the fight against the coronavirus. Every country has seen surges, the ones with and the ones without masks. 

Literally everything in your post is misleading, delusional, or projection :clown:

 

"GET OFF MY LAWN, #BLACKLIVESMATTER SUPPORTER" You ****ing make me sick. The audacity and irony of you to call other people low-lifes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites