britkneepopboi

Christina stuns with Pink hair

Xtripped
1 hour ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Like when she dyed her hair red circa 2016? A mess.

49ee87711b5c58a16ff483378e0f2291.jpg

OT: can't believe she's turning 40 in December. Stunning!

Another wasted oportunity.

Ot: she looks so youthful and those eyebrows:heart:

Ricardo1993
9 hours ago, Saturn said:

A youthful queen. She looks stunning! Hard to believe she's turning 40 this year 

She looks like your average suburban white soccer mom in her late 30s and thats not a bad thing. She aged better than Britney but she doesn't exactly look entirely youthful either. Great skin but her face has matured a lot the past few years. She should stop the fillers. 

Ricardo1993
1 hour ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Like when she dyed her hair red circa 2016? A mess.

49ee87711b5c58a16ff483378e0f2291.jpg

OT: can't believe she's turning 40 in December. Stunning!

This color suits her so well. Usually red hair doesn't look good on people with blue eyes, they normally suit people with green eyes more but Christina pulls it off well still. 

Beautiful Garbage
20 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

This color suits her so well. Usually red hair doesn't look good on people with blue eyes, they normally suit people with green eyes more but Christina pulls it off well still. 

29 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Another wasted oportunity.

Ot: she looks so youthful and those eyebrows:heart:

I'm a fan of her signature platinum blonde hairdo but I gotta say I also LOVED LOVED LOVED her as a ginger. 

naval23

Wow she looks STUNNING 

Repelex

Cute.

starsailor

She's looking amazing lately! I wish it could mean something, but I guess we shouldn't expect any new release soon. soon soon neither.

I know we all joke about her being youthful, but in all seriousness, she legit looks like someone that’s 25. Those lip fillers haven’t done her any favors, but she really looks like she’s barely aged. 

Cloudy
14 hours ago, 1989 said:

I know we all joke about her being youthful, but in all seriousness, she legit looks like someone that’s 25. Those lip fillers haven’t done her any favors, but she really looks like she’s barely aged. 

Never sunbathing and using fake tan plus barely being out of the house paid off :clap3: