Gambert

Most powerful: Taylor Swift vs Beyonce

Most powerful  

155 members have voted

  1. 1. powerful

    • Taylor Swift
      124
    • Beyonce
      30


Recommended Posts

Cute

Taylor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queenyoncee

both are powerful especially more powerful than a certain pop girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Namiskine

Easily the one who can still get #1 albums and singles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
discotitzz

Why are Liddos always making these sort of threads? :biblio:

 

Anyway, two powerful women in their own right who are difficult to compare because their career trajectories are very different and they are influential to different demographics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monstereo

Taylor, and its not even close.

 

Beyonce could only dream to have the impact that folklore has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raven

how many variations of this thread are we going to make today? :biblio: both are very powerful in their own right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bad guy

Taylor but both have had massive careers, consistent success/acclaim, and have had all their albums spend at least 6 weeks in the Top 10 since 2011. Not so easy to do.

 

 

Gambert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash12345
8 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

both are powerful especially more powerful than a certain pop girl

Well-

 

 

4 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

Why are Liddos always making these sort of threads? :biblio:

 

Anyway, two powerful women in their own right who are difficult to compare because their career trajectories are very different and they are influential to different demographics. 

It is interesting isn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queenyoncee
6 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

Why are Liddos always making these sort of threads? :biblio:

 

Anyway, two powerful women in their own right who are difficult to compare because their career trajectories are very different and they are influential to different demographics. 

:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queenyoncee
3 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Taylor but both have had massive careers, consistent success/acclaim, and have had all their albums spend at least 6 weeks in the Top 10 since 2011. Not so easy to do.

 

 

Gambert

 Mess

 

 

Gambert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aramis

You better worry about your FAD fave.

 

OT: Beyoncé

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaylorFantasy

Two powerful women who are super talented. The same can’t be said about some other girls kii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trainsskyscrapers

Beyonce, of course.

 

The one who:

 

A) Owns her company and doesn't really answer to a label.

B) Didn't get swindled by Scooter Braun by not thinking of the long game and using the court of public opinion instead of prowess in the boardroom.

C) Can work with Disney, Netflix, AND HBO simultaneously.

 

Interesting Fact: Beyonce has credits for Hot 100 hits under 5 acts.

(Beyonce, Destiny's Child, The Carters, B, and Third Ward Trill)

 

 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MingYouToo

Yonce is a critically acclaimed cultural monolith that defined popular feminism in the 2010s and is headed into the 20s as one of the biggest figures for the black community.

 

Taylor is a 2014 and 2019 IFPI best selling artist that has cemented herself as one of the few legends that debuted this century and is also one of the biggest pop icons of the 2010s.

 

Both in different stages of their career, both equally talented.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artistofthedecade
8 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Beyonce, of course.

 

The one who:

 

A) Owns her company and doesn't really answer to a label.

B) Didn't get swindled by Scooter Braun by not thinking of the long game and using the court of public opinion instead of prowess in the boardroom.

C) Can work with Disney, Netflix, AND HBO simultaneously.

 

Interesting Fact: Beyonce has been credited for Hot 100 hits under 5 acts.

(Beyonce, Destiny's Child, The Carters, B, and Third Ward Trill)

 

 

Taylor, of course. 

 

A) Taylor has her own company which is called Taylor Swift Productions, Inc. Total equivalent of Parkwood. She doesn't have to answer anyone either. 

 

B) It was not her problem her father didn't have enough connection in industry to have better deal. At the end of the day, Taylor OWNS MORE ALBUMS than Beyonce owns. When you stand behind your art you created yourself bravely...

 

C) Taylor works with Apple, Amazon, Netflix AND Disney. 

 

Interesting Fact : Taylor credited as 8th biggest artist of all time by Bilboard. 

Edited by Artistofthedecade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash12345

I wonder why these were the two artists chosen for the poll.

Gambert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fnooky

Both are powerful queens.

 

20190125_214736.thumb.jpg.c03fe6b62d2154

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MardinBeksloy

Beyonce cuz impacT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcohen

Taylor. I think the massive difference between everything folklore and Black Is King eliminated any doubt. Interestingly, BIK also had an intensive rollout and marketing campaign, something the hive always claimed was an advantage Taylor had over Beyonce's surprise drops

 

Anyways, both are extremely powerful and the two most powerful MPGs around! 

 

 

Edited by mcohen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xtianlofbritney

Lmao :lmao:

 

you want beyonce to be dragged 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Rose

Beyoncé ofc but Taylor sells more because she makes more commercial and safe music and is charts obsessed. That is not power 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drive Bitch

According to the media, Beyonce. 

According to all the tangible proof and stats, Taylor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nip Tuck
7 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Taylor. I think the massive difference between everything folklore and Black Is King eliminated any doubt. Interestingly, BIK also had an intensive rollout and marketing campaign, something the hive always claimed was an advantage Taylor had over Beyonce's surprise drops

 

Anyways, both are extremely powerful and the two most powerful MPGs around! 

 

 

Black Is King is a Disney+ exclusive film and folklore is an album available on all platforms so how is the "difference" at all relevant / comparable :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcohen
1 minute ago, Nip Tuck said:

Black Is King is a Disney+ exclusive film and folklore is an album available on all platforms so how is the "difference" at all relevant / comparable :rip:

Funny how there's always something :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites