DaddyIssuesX

Do you know a Martha Huber in your life?

DaddyIssuesX

A cruel, evil, nosey neighbour. Tell me your experiences with a Martha in your life :johnald:

latest?cb=20120506111626

Illuminati

I don't but she was such an interesting character in Desperate Housewives. I kinda wish she stuck around longer

May

YES!! I have a neighbour who whenever I see them I’ll RUSH back into my house and shut the door, but if I’m unlucky enough to be too slow they’ll catch me and try to keep a 30 minute conversation going :biblio: like sis you’re 45 years old and I’m a 22 year old student we have nothing in common, she just wants to gossip about all the other neighbours with me :deadbanana:let me LIVE

ProudLBS

I love Martha

Not neighbors but:

A classmate of mine. Before corona I'd literally take the long away around the campus to avoid him cause he'd start talking to me about Pokémon and just wouldn't stop. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Pokémon, but he's sooooo pesky :monkey: and he'd invite me to partner with him for projects and stuff but everyone knows he's a lazy ass and doesn't do ****.

And one of my ex housemates. I caught her talking **** about me to one of our other housemates. And then I started bumping into her at the supermarket and in the street much more often. At one point I got so freaked out I stopped storing food in the pantry and put everything in my bedroom cause I was afraid she'd try to poison me or something :skull:

Cottonmouth

I'm currently on a Desperate Housewives rewatch with my mum. Nearly finished S1. 

Can't say I'm personally friends with a Martha. But I do know a few that exist. But like the good sis Edie Britt, and Paul Young  I do know how to deal with a Martha. 

DaddyIssuesX
10 hours ago, May said:

YES!! I have a neighbour who whenever I see them I’ll RUSH back into my house and shut the door, but if I’m unlucky enough to be too slow they’ll catch me and try to keep a 30 minute conversation going :biblio: like sis you’re 45 years old and I’m a 22 year old student we have nothing in common, she just wants to gossip about all the other neighbours with me :deadbanana:let me LIVE

:bibliahh: byeee