Sign in to follow this  
filmman

madonna follows another "doctor" conspiracy theorist

Raspberry Swirl
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, filmman said:

some mdna stans serving delulus trumpsters. dont come for another fanbase, ever again.

her hero is a homophobic fraud who believes in reptile men too- , and now this :ace: so yes we can criticize her.

_____

ot: google the "doctor" name, a literal nobody and what is a PharmD going to know anyway? 

woman, it doesn't take more than 5 seconds to use google :rip: 

and she's deleting comments on instagram too, i want to believe she has an intern doing the job because imagine if she's doing it herself lmao :skull: 

A PharmD or even a regular licensed pharmacist would actually know more about drugs than most doctors would. You'd be surprised :deadbanana2:

Having said that, this guy is a MESS and I agree with everything else.

Edited by Raspberry Swirl

Penny.

yaas queen speak ur mind THE queen of pop freedom of speech rebel heart

Oxy
3 hours ago, Madonno said:

So? 

We are all free to believe in whatever we want :rip:

No!

Hive minds only works with this generation.

OT : She have every right to do whatever she wants.

truthteller

she got brave after being tested positive for antibody huh?

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

She needs help

gloamingtheplain
36 minutes ago, Onen said:

For someone who claims they are not a fan, you sure are running to every negative thread about her to spout your hate. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You can be a fan, and still criticise/hate her political or personal beliefs, especially when she's spreading false information online. 

It's called being a real fan. Blindly agreeing with everything your fave does isn't being a real fan, it's being a delusional one. 

gloamingtheplain

The point is, her beliefs are that the cure is being hidden so millions suffer, hundreds of thousands are dying and the Governments around the world want this to happen.

The specifics around that are not important. The issue is, she's sending a message to millions of people who may also be young or easily led, and setting them up to believe the world is out to get them, that people in power want them to suffer, and that the ideal is the Government wants them dead. Her sharing these conspiracies only put those who are mentally vulnerable at risk. 

This is literally the message she is sending if she believes Governments are stopping the cure from happening. When we know for a fact, the Governments around the world are wanting this to end as soon as possible. 

Even Trump, who is an idiot, wants this to end badly, he just doesn't know how because he's an idiot. But he was prepared to ship off the first vaccine that came his way, just to make it end. He's a businessman. He wants the economy to boom and Corona is his biggest enemy. 

LikeaRebel

I get the feeling she just wants to be a “rebel” and “go against the establishment” without even thinking about what she’s doing. She needs to stop.

Sunset
4 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

She’s basically Roseanne. Roseanne was also involved in the Kabbalah Center cult. 

vqFWMMl.gif

Benghazi82

Should be canceled. 

TripDaStati0n

can yall just leave her the hell alone? sheesh

éclat
7 hours ago, L.B GAGA said:

I am getting scared that this whole hyrdo thingy might be true. It will damage liberals if it ends up being real.

This is science not religion you don’t guess your way through it. Only proven facts are welcome. 

stevyy
7 hours ago, Penny. said:

theweekend

why is she tarnishing her name like this? for what????

wanderlust

Gosh, she’s obviously not very well lately. Maybe we should be worried instead of dragging her like the haters are trying 

wanderlust

I haven’t seen comments getting deleted though. There’s still a lot of them asking her to explain

uugh @ that M hater trying to make the Roseanne comparison when Madonna is still sharing anti trump and BLM stories on ig

Khal

What is happening? :deadbanana2:

Pop legend aside, she's always been one of the smartest musicians, so this is unfortunate.

Mr. Blue_Shirt

She must be really bored at this point ddd

Javan

I don’t even know what to believe tbh

Alak96

Madame X is a boomer.

its_britney_bitch
13 hours ago, Madonno said:

So? 

We are all free to believe in whatever we want :rip:

This. If it wasn’t associated with Trump nobody would give a ****. This is ridiculous

Madonno
11 hours ago, filmman said:

some mdna stans serving delulus trumpsters. dont come for another fanbase, ever again.

her hero is a homophobic fraud who believes in reptilian men too- , and now this :ace: so yes we can criticize her.

_____

ot: google the "doctor" name, a literal nobody and what is a PharmD going to know anyway? 

woman, it doesn't take more than 5 seconds to use google :rip: 

and she's deleting comments on instagram too, i want to believe she has an intern doing the job because imagine if she's doing it herself lmao :skull: 

If your life runs around negative stuffs, Im so sorry 4 you. 

Hope you can get better with time darling.

its_britney_bitch
14 hours ago, Sirnight said:

In medicine you just can't boast about something you haven't proven and that's the biggest liability with HCQ. I'm baffled that people think a "cure" would be hidden by politicians when they're getting the WORST economy number of all times which benefit no one. No study has been able to prove that it has an effect to treat it, and without that, no reason for physicians to use it.

As for Madonna, good riddance girl. I haven't followed you for nearly a decade now and your last IG croisades is the last straw. Hopefully you'll take the vaccine when it's ready cause I'm not ready for you to die yet tho.

You want her to take a vaccine for something she’s already had and survived just fine?

Madonno
10 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

You can be a fan, and still criticise/hate her political or personal beliefs, especially when she's spreading false information online. 

It's called being a real fan. Blindly agreeing with everything your fave does isn't being a real fan, it's being a delusional one. 

Lol

I dont agree with her, but, once again, shes free to believe in whatever she wants. 

Whats the problem? 

You need more tolerance, hun

Madonno
1 hour ago, Khal said:

What is happening? :deadbanana2:

Pop legend aside, she's always been one of the smartest musicians, so this is unfortunate.

Agree 

But then again, nobody is smart all the time hahaha not even Einstein

Sign in to follow this