Sign in to follow this  
filmman

madonna follows another "doctor" conspiracy theorist

Dealer

Grandma,noooo 

OT: She's embarrassing :doc:

L.B GAGA
Posted (edited)

I am getting scared that this whole hyrdo thingy might be true. It will damage liberals if it ends up being real. It was a trap all along and we bit it. :rip::'(

Study finds hydroxychloroquine may have boosted survival, but other researchers have doubts

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/02/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-detroit-study/index.html

Edited by L.B GAGA

filmman
Posted (edited)

It looks like she is anti-vaccine too

dn3EyYK.gif

Edited by filmman

Lover

only the best-selling female artist of all time aka THE queen of Pop.

HEAL THE WORLD

37fea3880d05da67cf486e77bf3f7db4202c6af4

The Second Coming
7 minutes ago, filmman said:

It looks like she is anti-vaccine too

dn3EyYK.gif

So is she asking the Bill Gates Foundation and the EU to return the $2M she donated a few months ago for the development of a vaccine and other treatments for Covid19? 

dn3EyYK.gif

Alongoria13

Maybe she's going into a rabbit hole of covid conspiracies, she must be bored :rip:

Sirnight
45 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

I am getting scared that this whole hyrdo thingy might be true. It will damage liberals if it ends up being real. It was a trap all along and we bit it. :rip::'(

Study finds hydroxychloroquine may have boosted survival, but other researchers have doubts

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/02/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-detroit-study/index.html

In medicine you just can't boast about something you haven't proven and that's the biggest liability with HCQ. I'm baffled that people think a "cure" would be hidden by politicians when they're getting the WORST economy number of all times which benefit no one. No study has been able to prove that it has an effect to treat it, and without that, no reason for physicians to use it.

As for Madonna, good riddance girl. I haven't followed you for nearly a decade now and your last IG croisades is the last straw. Hopefully you'll take the vaccine when it's ready cause I'm not ready for you to die yet tho.

TipToe
38 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

This drug have being prescribed by docs regularly, if it worked as a treatment we would have seen a significant decrease in deaths, which means that it doesn't help the most severe cases. People that usually claim the drug worked for them can't prove that they wouldn't recover drinking lemonade instead.

Madonno

So? 

We are all free to believe in whatever we want :rip:

L.B GAGA
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Sirnight said:

In medicine you just can't boast about something you haven't proven and that's the biggest liability with HCQ. I'm baffled that people think a "cure" would be hidden by politicians when they're getting the WORST economy number of all times which benefit no one. No study has been able to prove that it has an effect to treat it, and without that, no reason for physicians to use it.

As for Madonna, good riddance girl. I haven't followed you for nearly a decade now and your last IG croisades is the last straw. Hopefully you'll take the vaccine when it's ready cause I'm not ready for you to die yet tho.

I agree but now its getting studies that contradict this other studies. Its becoming a mess. 

16 minutes ago, TipToe said:

This drug have being prescribed by docs regularly, if it worked as a treatment we would have seen a significant decrease in deaths, which means that it doesn't help the most severe cases. People that usually claim the drug worked for them can't prove that they wouldn't recover drinking lemonade instead.

Also agree with you that it isn't 100% effective to all people but with the studies its declaring that it does help some people. So, isn't the point to help even if not everyone, to  help in the fight?

Edited by L.B GAGA

TipToe
Just now, L.B GAGA said:

Also agree with you that it isnt 100% effective to all people but with the studies its declaring that it does help some people. So, isnt the point to help even if not everyone, it helps in the fight?

The main problem with HCL is the side effects, it's not recommended for people that suffer with heart problems, for example. So docs don't know for sure if it helps or how it helps for covid, but they KNOW for sure it can make some cases worse (risk of it triggering bad arrhythmias).

Sirnight
10 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

I agree but now its getting studies that contradict this other studies. Its becoming a mess. 

Also agree with you that it isn't 100% effective to all people but with the studies its declaring that it does help some people. So, isn't the point to help even if not everyone, to  help in the fight?

That's literally the scientific job tho. Have multiple studies for repeatability and evaluate. Why is it a mess? Because ill-intentioned people behaved in a way for people to keep distrusting our institutions. In lieu of having a scientific debate it became political with people involving themselves when they have no idea "how to science". 

Horizon Flame

She’s basically Roseanne. Roseanne was also involved in the Kabbalah Center cult. 

L.B GAGA
14 minutes ago, Sirnight said:

That's literally the scientific job tho. Have multiple studies for repeatability and evaluate. Why is it a mess? Because ill-intentioned people behaved in a way for people to keep distrusting our institutions. In lieu of having a scientific debate it became political with people involving themselves when they have no idea "how to science". 

24 minutes ago, TipToe said:

The main problem with HCL is the side effects, it's not recommended for people that suffer with heart problems, for example. So docs don't know for sure if it helps or how it helps for covid, but they KNOW for sure it can make some cases worse (risk of it triggering bad arrhythmias).

As i stated earlier the same scientific institutions are sharing research in support of the drug but not for it to be administered to all patients. They have included that in the scientific research but then there is the remaining percentage of those it can be administered to. I agree this **** storm Trump has done by politicizing scientific research is scary. Its poking holes into institutions that have the normal peer reviewing, where some agree, others disagree but with  more research things become conclusive. This stupid far right agenda of Trump, is a method to completely ensure that society disregards science and ushers in the medieval era. Trump is dangerous and his poisoned the world-it will damage constitutional principals,rule of law,checks and balances,supremacy of the constitution,separation of power and so much more. His destroying the very fabric of the modern world. 

Fender

a nightmare

Ryuuchan_X
1 hour ago, Madonno said:

So? 

And people are free to drag her for those beliefs

NjDS2Oq.gif

Madonno
12 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

And people are free to drag her for those beliefs

NjDS2Oq.gif

Yeah ofc, but... Who cares? Lol

She doesn't 

Lover

queen

didn't

hurt

NOBODY hihi

NjDS2Oq.gif

NicoleAMatty

A boomer is a boomer.

dn3EyYK.gif

HonourableVomit

filmman
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Madonno said:

So? 

some mdna stans serving delulus trumpsters. dont come for another fanbase, ever again.

her hero is a homophobic fraud who believes in reptilian men too- , and now this :ace: so yes we can criticize her.

_____

ot: google the "doctor" name, a literal nobody and what is a PharmD going to know anyway? 

woman, it doesn't take more than 5 seconds to use google :rip: 

and she's deleting comments on instagram too, i want to believe she has an intern doing the job because imagine if she's doing it herself lmao :skull: 

Edited by filmman

Madame X

Why tho 

Onen
34 minutes ago, filmman said:

some mdna stans serving delulus trumpsters. dont come for another fanbase, ever again.

her hero is a homophobic fraud who believes in reptile men too- , and now this :ace: so yes we can criticize her.

_____

ot: google the "doctor" name, a literal nobody and what is a PharmD going to know anyway? 

woman, it doesn't take more than 5 seconds to use google :rip: 

and she's deleting comments on instagram too, i want to believe she has an intern doing the job because imagine if she's doing it herself lmao :skull: 

For someone who claims they are not a fan, you sure are running to every negative thread about her to spout your hate. Don’t you have anything better to do?

ScarletWitch

Of course the same few stans are like "yaas queen speak ur mind THE queen of pop freedom of speech rebel heart etc"

Pathetic :doc: 

Sign in to follow this