Vanishing Letters ☄️ | Winner revealed! (pg. 142)

miguel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• ughgabriel

• ATRL Moderator

My My My! - I prefer his other entry here, this has always been quite annoying to me

Pillowtalk - a bop and one of Zayn's two good songs

Never Stop - I'm bopping tbh

Finesse - cute but the remix>

Banana Clip - he has better songs

Easy - masterpiece

Describe - kinda boring

Spoil My Night - you should've sent Circles

7 minutes ago, Legend E said:

I'm trying :thing:

got it, atrl is... definitely something tonight :spin:

WRxt6dP.png

Troye Sivan - My My My!

I remember thinking this was a cute, well-produced bop when it first came out. My opinion on it hasn’t really changed since then - still like it, still not blown away by it.

Zayn - PILLOWTALK

I remember being over this song pretty soon after it came out, but I’m actually liking it more on this listen than I thought I would. I’m still really not a fan of the chorus, but the melody and vocals on the verses are nice.

FM-84, Ollie Wride - Never Stop

Omg this is so cute and lovely. I agree with James that the mixing being off is disappointing, and I think the song could be a bit shorter, but overall this was a good discovery!

Bruno Mars - Finesse

Never really liked this song even with Cardi. Without Cardi, it loses the one part of the song I somewhat enjoyed ffff. Something about Bruno’s particular brand of funk-pop just bores me for some reason.

Miguel - Banana Clip

This was nice! It took me a bit of time to get into it, but after a while I really started to enjoy it. And it was short enough that I didn’t get tired of it.

Troye Sivan - Easy

Ok wait MMM is cute but this MILES better in my opinion. Really love the vibe of this. Of the few Troye songs I’ve listened to, this is def one of my favourites on first listen, I really enjoyed this.

Perfume Genius - Describe

I really wasn’t sure what to expect after seeing the polarizing reviews for this. Listening to it now, I get why it’s polarizing. Personally for me, it falls somewhere in the middle - there were moments that really grabbed my attention in a positive way, but it also felt a bit dull at times.

Post Malone - Spoil My Night

I’m really confused by this choice? Like even when you take out the banned songs, there’s SO many Post songs that I think are way better than this. I found this pretty annoying honestly. It wasn’t catchy to me, the vocals were grating and nothing about it stood out at all.

i spent hour sending that so i'm gonna send it again

shelven never dissed

Just came home, i probably won’t be here during results in the morning but save me winner ?

F8vxXlm.jpg

My My My! - amazing

Pillowtalk - love love love love

Never Stop - i like this a lot!!!

Finesse - love love love, yes the remix is better but mainly only because we are all used to that version. i hope you don't get too penalised for that

Banana Clip - this is great, it's not particularly 'immediate' but i like it for sure

Easy - talent omg ofc i stan!!!

Describe - this is... good, but i wish you had chosen a different track. it's kind of random how the song is very loud and statis heavy for half the track and then suddenly very ambient. tbh as a standalone it is definitely bordering on dull, hate to say it because i like the album overall

Spoil My Night - i don't listen to Post and I didn't expect to like this but i kind of did. however unfortunately it doesn't really stand up favourably to other songs in the round

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.