shookgrande

Ellen preparing to QUIT her show

diogozsz
Posted (edited)

Replace her with Ava Max :clap3:

Edited by diogozsz

MusicTalker
4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Seems like she's been wanting to for years.

Yeah it does, when I caught clips from several years ago onwards, she seemed really disconnected, like she was going through the motions. To me, there was a noticeable difference in her whole demeanor from recently compared to her on the show from the 00s-early 10s.

Bey Admired

I like Wendy Williams’ show more than Ellen, but to see ATRL uplifting Wendy whilst going in on Ellen makes me very uncomfortable. Wendy has long been a homophobe, I mean even her catchphrase “how you doin?” is rooted in blatant homophobia. Whereas, Ellen literally lost her show and many friends when she first came out, and was instrumental in the shift of seeing more gay people on TV. She deserves some respect. 

americanlife

Good. Her show should’ve ended a while ago.

jqnetto

a huge L for the LGBT community. :weeps:

kelly-clarkson
1 minute ago, FattMatt said:

Wait did they have beef? :skull:

Nnn no. It's just a joke because Kelly's TV show starts right before Ellen show. If Ellen ends her show then maybe Kelly could get that time slot.

There have been rumors that Ellen wasn't happy with Kelly's show since it was doing great and she was new but they're probably fake.

that G.U.Y.
1 minute ago, Bey Admired said:

I like Wendy Williams’ show more than Ellen, but to see ATRL uplifting Wendy whilst going in on Ellen makes me very uncomfortable. Wendy has long been a homophobe, I mean even her catchphrase “how you doin?” is rooted in blatant homophobia. Whereas, Ellen literally lost her show and many friends when she first came out, and was instrumental in the shift of seeing more gay people on TV. She deserves some respect. 

How is "how you doin?" Homophobic? I thought it's just NYC talk

Dante

Poor karens 

slw84
25 minutes ago, @michael said:

We did it kids

Yes. the 100M woman will continue to be wealthy and rich beyond belief and the employees will continue to barely make six figures but...but...but they "exposed" her...can't wait to see them do this to a white male (dominant in hollywood) "difficult" boss/host/exec.

I won't hold my breath on that, though.

:coffee2:

Bey Admired
1 minute ago, that G.U.Y. said:

How is "how you doin?" Homophobic? I thought it's just NYC talk

She used to say “how you doin” to straight men to insinuate that they were sleeping with men in a very derogatory tone on her radio show all the time, and she used to say it to gay men all the time in a very condescending way. The term started on her radio show and she always used it in a very insulting manner. 

imabadkid
4 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Wendy is not at all perfect but she owns her sh*t. She doesn't pretend to be something she's not, she knows how role and plays it well and will be the first to tell you she's always going to say how she feels, etc. Ellen has cultivated this image of being the NiCe WoMaN iN dAyTiMe and tReAtInG oThErS wITh KinDneSs all the while behind the scenes her staff was sexist, racist, etc.

slw84
3 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

a huge L for the LGBT community. :weeps:

Good luck on the next representative to get a show like hers...doubt it'll happen anytime soon now that hollywood big wigs have a reason now that both Rosie and Ellen ended in similar ways.

way to go you did it :clap3:

DoItHonestly

Kelly's upcoming ratings:jonny:

PrinceMichaelFan
26 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Never in a hundred years did I expect The Wendy Williams show to outlast Ellen Degeneres.

2020 isn't all bad

Wendy ate Brah! A legend

mokitsu

Whoops.

Wendy Williams tearfully accepts star on Hollywood Walk of Fame ...

PrinceMichaelFan
Just now, DoItHonestly said:

Kelly's upcoming ratings:jonny:

Might as well stop singing cause she’s about blow up on daytime. :flame:

Espresso
22 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The world of justice is full of frying pans; just because we're celebrating a small fish being fried doesn't mean we're ignoring every other pan.

I LOVE this :ahh: 

mariahcarey

Wendy is the Queen, real and tells it like it is.

Reza
30 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Replace her with Kelly Clarkson

!!!!!!

Not gonna lie, i wasnt a fan of her show that much but shes been getting a LOT better and a lot less annoying.  :clap3: Ellen has been replaced. :clap3:

Reza
1 minute ago, mariahcarey said:

Wendy is the Queen, real and tells it like it is.

Wendy laughed about domestic violence and made jokes about a woman getting murdered. Shes a disgusting pig. 

PrinceMichaelFan
6 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Whoops.

Wendy Williams tearfully accepts star on Hollywood Walk of Fame ...

A snack and a legend. 

SignificantOther

ellen-bush.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

dbd2971ed914a106f8e7fc6e4d49c613.gif

Stevie
39 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Never in a hundred years did I expect The Wendy Williams show to outlast Ellen Degeneres.

2020 isn't all bad

I know, right? :lmao:

Wendy is such a survivor. Hope she gets healthy and comes back stronger than ever in the fall.

rihannabiggestfan

Wbk that Ellen is trash. Bey Admired made a point about Wendy. Her homophobic ass is trash too

Kelly Clarkson is objectively better than both of them. The only one of the 3 who deserves a 2020 show, really

L.B GAGA
23 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

this:clap3: