Espresso

Boston Marathon bomber's death penalty overturned

Espresso

lepetitmonstr

So a black man is killed for allegedly using a fake $20 dollar bill but a white terrorist that killed people gets to have all his constitutional rights/be treated with a fair process in mind??:rip:

AmeriKKKA strikes again!!!!

Sesame
53 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

So a black man is killed for allegedly using a fake $20 dollar bill but a white terrorist that killed people gets to have all his constitutional rights/be treated with a fair process in mind??:rip:

Dzhokar Tsarnaev

Girl what :rip:

Speezy
58 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

3 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Dzhokar Tsarnaev

i hate this site :deadbanana2:

-

OT: Fck americas government , 

hurricane326
59 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

a white terrorist that killed people gets to have all his constitutional rights/be treated with a fair process in mind??:rip:

Everyone deserves due process and a fair trial no matter how horrible the crime. It's how democracy works

coomy
2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Everyone deserves due process and a fair trial no matter how horrible the crime. It's how democracy works

the irony of this comment being a response to the other comment...

yes you're right, EVERYONE does.

lepetitmonstr
5 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Thank you for making my point. EVERYONE deserves a FAIR trial. 

hurricane326
8 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

Thank you for making my point. EVERYONE deserves a FAIR trial. 

Oh mess I didn't understand what you were saying at first. It kinda sounded like ur saying Tsarnaev doesn't deserve one

lepetitmonstr
3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Oh mess I didn't understand what you were saying at first. It kinda sounded like ur saying Tsarnaev doesn't deserve one

It’s ok sis :heart:

Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, lepetitmonstr said:

He wasn't white but go awf I guess 

popmusicisdead
30 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

He wasn't white but go awf I guess 

he's Chechen so that would make him literally Caucasian :rip:

One Rude Boy

The death penalty should be abolished

Zombie
2 hours ago, Sesame said:

Dzhokar Tsarnaev

Girl he’s Kyrgyz-American. Kyrgyz people are light skinned Asians, and judging by his features he took a lot from his american genes. He’s light skinned with Caucasian features, that makes him white. 

Sergi91
34 minutes ago, One Rude Boy said:

The death penalty should be abolished

Exactly! 

ClashAndBurn

Guess that means he should be allowed the right to vote then, hihi.

Sesame
3 hours ago, Zombie said:

Girl he’s Kyrgyz-American. Kyrgyz people are light skinned Asians, and judging by his features he took a lot from his american genes. He’s light skinned with Caucasian features, that makes him white. 

He's defined as Kyrgyz-American because he moved here when he was younger. That's not how race works. :rip: With that thought process, Hispanic people that move here and have features that make them look Caucasian would be considered white...  

iheartaronsamuels
12 minutes ago, Sesame said:

He's defined as Kyrgyz-American because he moved here when he was younger. That's not how race works. :rip: With that thought process, Hispanic people that move here and have features that make them look Caucasian would be considered white...  

if you’re white passing you’re white it’s as simple 

ZIVERT
5 minutes ago, iheartaronsamuels said:

if you’re white passing you’re white it’s as simple 

He’s not white passing, he literally looks Central Asian/Middle Eastern... Not to mention he’s of Chechen descent, the same group of people that were literally framed for a terrorist attack in Russia to justify a war against them (just because they are separatist Muslims). Him and his brother fit the bill of what America deems “terrorist.” Not to

mention, Caucasian in America is NOT the same thing as Caucasian in Eastern Europe, Muslim Caucasians are very much treated like second class citizens. Ask any Russian person their opinion on Chechens, Dagestanis, Ingushets, or their opinion on Central Asians like Kazakhs, Tajiks, or Kyrgyz and you’ll see.

Untitled-3.jpg?w968h681

iheartaronsamuels
55 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

He’s not white passing, he literally looks Central Asian/Middle Eastern... Not to mention he’s of Chechen descent, the same group of people that were literally framed for a terrorist attack in Russia to justify a war against them (just because they are separatist Muslims). Him and his brother fit the bill of what America deems “terrorist.” Not to

mention, Caucasian in America is NOT the same thing as Caucasian in Eastern Europe, Muslim Caucasians are very much treated like second class citizens. Ask any Russian person their opinion on Chechens, Dagestanis, Ingushets, or their opinion on Central Asians like Kazakhs, Tajiks, or Kyrgyz and you’ll see.

Untitled-3.jpg?w968h681

bye he looks white to me he just has a big nose but so do italians 

Letters From Adi
1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Untitled-3.jpg?w968h681

You do realise people from Caucasus and Middle East are also considered white in US? :rip:

Christian Arabs went to the US court to be recognised as "Non Hispanic White"

"A 100 years ago, Arabs were literally fighting in court to be white," Stiffler said, who is also Arab-American. "Identity for Arabs has always been in relation to the majority group."

X

'Non Hispanic White" category in US census also includes people from MENA, Caucasus and other people like Tajiks, Afghans and Turkish.

He's half Avar and half Chechen born in Kyrgyzstan, so he'll be considered 100% white as per US census.

ZIVERT
9 hours ago, Letters From Adi said:

You do realise people from Caucasus and Middle East are also considered white in US? :rip:

Christian Arabs went to the US court to be recognised as "Non Hispanic White"

X

'Non Hispanic White" category in US census also includes people from MENA, Caucasus and other people like Tajiks, Afghans and Turkish.

He's half Avar and half Chechen born in Kyrgyzstan, so he'll be considered 100% white as per US census.

Yes but as far as I’m aware, there’s a movement in the Arab community to get their own Arab option on the census. They certainly don’t benefit from white privilege.

jpow

I feel conflicted.

Personally, I think a life sentence is a harsher penalty than the death penalty.  So for this terrorist, sitting in prison for another 50-60 years will be much more damaging IMO than just getting the death penalty in 10 years or so.

However, I do understand the racial imbalance of the death penalty and use of deadly force, so to see a white passing man get out of the death penalty while so many black Americans have to deal with not even making to trial definitely rubs me the wrong way.

Kavish

Today I learned that being a fair-skinned Asian means that you are white in America.

America never fails to amaze ME!

giphy.gif