Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Netflix US Top 10: Kissing Booth 2 #1, Shameless #7

Hector

Note, Shameless is currently #1 on the daily chart looking at the app. The Kissing Booth's popularity :eek:

X~MoviePoP

Yknow my step dad cancelled netflix for Amazon prime and i must say. Amazon has wayyyy more selections. Even tho netflix drops more frequently. 

Caesar
2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Yknow my step dad cancelled netflix for Amazon prime and i must say. Amazon has wayyyy more selections. Even tho netflix drops more frequently. 

Netflix Originals > Amazon Originals

Netflix interface >

Beyonnaise
Posted (edited)

My friends and I tried hate-watching Kissing Booth 2 on Saturday but it was just unbearable :deadbanana4:

Edited by Beyonnaise

Caesar

I'm still mad at how kissing both got a whole sequel, and 13 reasons why. Yet quality TV Shows like the Get Down got cancelled. I'll never forgive Netflix for that :cries:

fridayteenage
51 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I'm still mad at how kissing both got a whole sequel, and 13 reasons why. Yet quality TV Shows like the Get Down got cancelled. I'll never forgive Netflix for that :cries:

well, those 2 are way more popular and probably way cheaper to make. While the other one didn't even get major awards noms to subsidize its existence.

Caesar
Just now, fridayteenage said:

well, those 2 are way more popular and probably way cheaper to make. While the other one didn't even get major awards noms to subsidize its existence.

It didn't get a fraction of the promo those two did, it didn't even get a 2nd season at very least :skull:  

Mellark

I hope Moesha makes it onto the Top 10. :jonny6:

Hector
On 8/1/2020 at 4:04 AM, Mellark said:

I hope Moesha makes it onto the Top 10. :jonny6:

So far a good start, #10 debut on Netflix US daily chart after one day :jonny5:

Sign in to follow this