Brandy’s new album B7 better than Lemonade!

RULES

Brandy just released her 7th studio album today B7. The quality & Visuals for this record is outstanding! If you haven’t heard the album yet it’s probably one of her best with her giving it her all about her personal struggles with mental illness and being cheated on! Brandy does it again with this new album! 

this is quality R&B at its best

Can’t wait to listen!!

But why compare it to Lemonade? We need R&B to thrive again, stop comparing everything to Beyoncé like shes the only R&B artist in the world

I used to love love love Brandy but I cannot get into this breathy vocal thing she’s been doing for a while now and her production is just so...blah. Begging and Pleading was about the most interesting thing she’s done in a while

• #FreeBritney Activist

I'm pretty sure that Brandy album isn't better than the best Beyonce album

Problematique

Love Brandy but why do you feel the need to compare two talented,  brilliant black female artists... 

44 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I'm pretty sure that Brandy album isn't better than the best Beyonce album

So you haven’t even heard a full brandy album so where are you getting this opinion from?! 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, RULES said:

So you haven’t even heard a full brandy album so where are you getting this opinion from?! 

Even tho I hate replies like these (but yours annoyed me):
Should we compare Metacritic scores?

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Even tho I hate replies like these (but yours annoyed me):
Should we compare Metacritic scores?

Ellie Goulding Brightest Blue received terrible reviews and metacritic score. Yet people praise that album.

If you really want to take it there i could name numbers of great albums with low scores.

If you’re that basic that you decide what’s good by scores of other people opinion you have bigger problems than your music taste.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, RULES said:

Ellie Goulding Brightest Blue received terrible reviews and metacritic score. Yet people praise that album.

If you really want to take it there i could name numbers of great albums with low scores.

If you’re that basic that you decide what’s good by scores of other people opinion you have bigger problems than your music taste.

let me not

the fact that u chose me to quote out of all the disagreeing comments, makes me feel special already

so:

I'm Absolutely sure that Brandy album isn't better than the best Beyonce album. :oxygen2:

2 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Can you like... stop trying to get her dragged 

Seriously - there's no reason to bring Beyoncé into this.