ziam

Dr. Dray drags Fenty Skin

ziam

One of the most popular dermatologists on youtube criticized Riahnna's new skincare lline

brraap

Hide ya kids hide ya wife miss Dray

Villanelle

It's over for Fenty Skin

tenor.gif?itemid=11700489

fentypark

based on my history with dermatologists, white dermatologists never really understand or know how to treat issues with black skin so i'd take this with a SMALL grain of salt :bibliahh:

Maestro
5 minutes ago, fentypark said:

based on my history with dermatologists, white dermatologists never really understand or know how to treat issues with black skin so i'd take this with a SMALL grain of salt :bibliahh:

Isn’t Fenty aimed at all skin types though?

The Second Coming

Well that was expected since she hates any kind of fragrance in skincare products. 

G.U.Y. Gaga

Skin products are a tough one and honestly I’d be hesitant to do fenty products

Exzime.
11 minutes ago, fentypark said:

Fenty Skin is advertised for all skin types.

Ari29

Celebrities should really stay away from skin care lines, it’s not the same as the make up and fashion lanes at all. 

BajanBeauty
17 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Isn’t Fenty aimed at all skin types though?

Yes however what works for White people doesn’t necessarily work for those of us with melanin. Hence why ingredients  to help with hyperpigmentation & SPF were included 

These reviews touch on that. 

istan4badgalriri

Must be why the products sold out within minutes. Dr. Dry her impact!

EePwK1DWsAIIdNu?format=jpg&name=large

BajanBeauty

Side note: love that non fans are just as dedicated to Rihanna business ventures. Keep it up :party:

maat

Girlies that have graduated at the Paula Begoun’s Beautypedia school of pseudoscience are shaking in their boots. Especially that quack Hyram.

Mau ®

Oh well, the Fenty Empire had a good run.

The comment section in that video is interesting...seems there is certain belief that influencers are somehow biased and are scared to be taken off Fenty’s PR list 🤔

Avariko

Racism.

Walley

Why does she talk like she’s in severe pain? 

XO_Life

Anyways , I am excited to try these products for myself. She hasn't even tried them. The formula is from KENDO and they know their ****.

JesusORGod
Posted (edited)

How tf can you review skincare so quickly?! Everyone will literally have a different result depending on your skin, genetics, diet, lifestyle and climate.

She sounds hella pressed because she wasn’t on the PR list. There is literally something to drag about EVERY skincare if she wants to go there...let’s not.

Edited by JesusORGod

Track10

This woman’s face is highly punchable but she’s made several points! Pipe down Rihanna stans.

Starry Eyes
Posted (edited)

It’s difficult to produce skin care products for all skin type since everyone’s skin condition is different

It’s basically impossible to make a skin care products that is suitable for everybody

I’ve tried my mom’s Creme de la Mer by La Mer, but it made my skin break out. It’s one of few times my skin broke out by a skin product and it’s by one of the most renowned skin care product

I’d say Fenty Skin is going to become another success for Rihanna since it’s by a huge celebrity and it’s rather affordable. But for those who have really severe skin problems, it’s obviously that Fenty Skin is not made to solve all their problems

Edited by Starry Eyes

ziam
1 minute ago, Starry Eyes said:

I’d say Fenty Skin still will become a success since it’s by Rihanna and rather affordable

I am sorry but 75$ for 3 of the most basic skincare products is a rip-off. In Europe you can get pharmacy-grade stuff for that kind of money.

JesusORGod
2 minutes ago, ziam said:

I am sorry but 75$ for 3 of the most basic skincare products is a rip-off. In Europe you can get pharmacy-grade stuff for that kind of money.

Basic according to who? Katy stan?.. :ahh:

Sweetie you’re paying for the package, the conditions this ingredients are kept in, marketing and the Fenty brand lifestyle 💋

DUA LIPA
11 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

How tf can you review skincare so quickly?! Everyone will literally have a different result depending on your skin, genetics, diet, lifestyle and climate.

She sounds hella pressed because she wasn’t on the PR list. There is literally something to drag about EVERY skincare if she wants to go there...let’s not.

because some people know a lot about ingredients and can determine whether the ingredients are mediocre, good or bad. 

with fenty skin it seems most of the ingredients is just very mediocre and has unnecessary additions in it that either don’t do much or anything and have fragrance in it which is an irritating ingredient, just as some others that are used in this line. 

Blue Jeans

Fragrance in a skincare product... ew

ziam
2 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

Basic according to who? Katy stan?.. :ahh:

Sweetie you’re paying for the package, the conditions this ingredients are kept in, marketing and the Fenty brand lifestyle 💋

The package, the marketing and fenty brand won't do anything for your skin in the end. The ingredients are the only relevant factor in skincare and they are mediocre with fentyskin.