Cardi Trending on Twitter

Stepfon

It’s kinda sad that it’s because she started following Nicki’s messy hairstylist :sad: 

I hope cardi films all her music videos ahead of the music release and drops the video same day. No more messy drops plz

2 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Is this due to her scurrying to follow Nicki’s ex-hairstylist back on IG?

W71o5Py.gif

2 minutes ago, Delicious said:

It’s kinda sad that it’s because she started following Nicki’s messy hairstylist :sad: 

She has followed him for a while now

Edited by Raver
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
2 minutes ago, Delicious said:

How is he messy and who is he? Ugh im so over the drama zzz

2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I hope cardi films all her music videos ahead of the music release and drops the video same day. No more messy drops plz

Well for sure 1 video is done since her nail tech posted she was on set. 

9 minutes ago, Raver said:

And he has been following her.

Also, even if that was THE case, trending for following someone on IG, that's POWER.

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

And he has been following her.

Also, even if that was THE case, trending for following someone on IG, that's POWER.

Exactly! 
They wanna act like their fav isn’t the one following people who hate on Cardi out of spite & bitterness 

Click Clack
6 minutes ago, Raver said:

Exactly! 
They wanna act like their fav isn’t the one following people who hate on Cardi out of spite & bitterness 

Like who :rip: 

58 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

the way they got mad over her following someone plsss :skull: 

Right? Living rent free in their heads 24/7... :deadbanana4:

Cardi really has Nicki and the Barbz so bothered at all times, it's funny. She just minds her business and makes bops, that is why she is liked a lot more by the GP. Also, Cardi didn't bail a child rapist out of jail and then marry one, so that helps too. 

1 hour ago, Raver said:

so was it cardi stans or nicki stans that made her trend and if it were barbz why are they making cardi trend instead of focusing on a new release by their fave.

It is really weird how cardi can do nothing yet it bothers them.

i actually thought she announced her lead and now you all are telling me it's over someone who does wigs or a base that thinks it's about someone who does wigs/hair.

It really is a waste of valuable time tbh

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

so was it cardi stans or nicki stans that made her trend and if it were barbz why are they making cardi trend instead of focusing on a new release by their fave.

It is really weird how cardi can do nothing yet it bothers them.

i actually thought she announced her lead and now you all are telling me it's over someone who does wigs or a base that thinks it's about someone who does wigs/hair.

It really is a waste of valuable time tbh

We’re focusing on the new release tomorrow more since it’s the start of the new tracking week. We’ve got time today.  
W71o5Py.gif

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The first two responses in here alone being barbz.

:ace: thus proving the point.

When BEYONCE dropped nary a word from the Hive about Rihanna because they were so engulfed in that classic album. 

Stanning can be very problematic. It has it's good moments but whew the low moments are quite low.:doc:

She trended like this a few times but I think that was because she actually did something. 

The cult of Celebrity is becoming messier and messier each decade:matty:

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

The first two responses in here alone being barbz.

:ace: thus proving the point.

When BEYONCE dropped nary a word from the Hive about Rihanna because they were so engulfed in that classic album. 

Stanning can be very problematic. It has it's good moments but whew the low moments are quite low.:doc:

She trended like this a few times but I think that was because she actually did something. 

The cult of Celebrity is becoming messier and messier each decade:matty:

Whenever something about Mr Petty makes the news, they wanna take attention away from it and make it about Cardi. Same ole cycle :celestial5:

Breathe On Moi

The way she’s only a topic of conversation or trends if it’s Nicki related 

W71o5Py.gif

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

W71o5Py.gif

I have receipts to prove that isn't true.

W71o5Py.gif

2 minutes ago, Raver said:

Whenever something about Mr Petty makes the news, they wanna take attention away from it and make it about Cardi. Same ole cycle :celestial5:

I mean...I don't see why though. People know the background of their relationship and Nicki has accepted his last name. People outside of the barbz have a POV and the barbz are supporting it with their POV not pivots or deflection is going to change anything.

Ugh...I don't get why a beef in 2018 is still a thing. Even in 2020 people still find it to be significant.

Tragic:pancake:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

W71o5Py.gif

#Freebritney and she trended a few times this month based on her instagram pics but at least that was because she posted something. 

I was expecting a reason better than barbz are talking about cardi following an ex stylist (for wigs or hair???)...especially when she just released a new feature.

It's bizarre.

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

W71o5Py.gif

Who even needs receipts? That poster doesn't even believe their posts.

So she really didn't do anything...no new pics or new tea on her new era. She just existed and lived rent free.

This reminds me when Rihanna randomly trends but that's usually out of boredom waiting for R9. The barbz just got a whole new song to bop too.:lakitu:

Well at least we know Cardi still commands attention based on pure existence.

Breathe On Moi
11 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

W71o5Py.gif

8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I mean...I don't see why though. People know the background of their relationship and Nicki has accepted his last name. People outside of the barbz have a POV and the barbz are supporting it with their POV not pivots or deflection is going to change anything.

Ugh...I don't get why a beef in 2018 is still a thing. Even in 2020 people still find it to be significant.

Tragic:pancake:

#Freebritney and she trended a few times this month based on her instagram pics but at least that was because she posted something. 

I was expecting a reason better than barbz are talking about cardi following an ex stylist (for wigs or hair???)...especially when she just released a new feature.

It's bizarre.

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Who even needs receipts? That poster doesn't even believe their posts.

So she really didn't do anything...no new pics or new tea on her new era. She just existed and lived rent free.

This reminds me when Rihanna randomly trends but that's usually out of boredom waiting for R9. The barbz just got a whole new song to bop too.:lakitu:

Well at least we know Cardi still commands attention based on pure existence.

Seems that I’ve hit a nerve with one sentence oh wow 

W71o5Py.gif

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Seems that I’ve hit a nerve with one sentence oh wow 

W71o5Py.gif

well your post wasn't the first one I commented on so deflection won't change the reality.

I'm still not getting why Cardi has their hearts more than her stans hearts. It's kind of strange.

Well at least be on the frontline when she actually starts to do things. Get her top trend, luvs.