Jump to content

Kenneth Petty to become Nicki's manager


V3$$3L.

Recommended Posts

BajanBeauty

She quite literally could’ve picked anyone else.. and she willingly chose a sex offender.


It’s bad enough he’s not on her level financially but ol boy got so many legal restrictions he can’t even move around without getting permission. 
 

& has a squad of baby mommas on the side. 

A bum like him is gonna run thru her money in 5yrs top. 
 

Cant believe Nicki gave herself such an L. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Click Clack

    11

  • Superbitch

    5

  • iaintiffin

    5

  • Phantom

    4

  • #FreeBritney Activist
BraveNewSeth
6 hours ago, Thor said:

This is what winning looks like to Nicki stans. :rip:

Of everything posted in this thread, this made me laugh the hardest :bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Thor said:

This is what winning looks like to Nicki stans. :rip:

:deadbanana4:

 

 

Sex offender around a child? Pathetic

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BnPac said:

I’m actually sad for her, I saw a video of her today on Instagram promoting her new song : the glow, the beauty, I’ve never actually noticed just how pretty she actually is. Her awful character aside, she’s so very pretty, talented, successful, rich and this is what she settles for? It makes no sense, it’s a like a bad reality show, how did she even meet such a man? 
I wish her luck. 

I'm pretty sure she was in NY handing out free turkeys for Easter on the streets and she connected with him there because he wanted a free turkey :rip: a bum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Champagne said:

I'm pretty sure she was in NY handing out free turkeys for Easter on the streets and she connected with him there because he wanted a free turkey :rip: a bum. 

Omg!! Lol 

 

10 hours ago, ScarletWitch said:

The jokes keep writing themselves

iYplg7J.png

Lmfaooooooooooo nooo

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Superbitch said:

doubt it. Nciki stans are just like that. Check the tmz tweet and the replies. They’re all like that. They stan that man too :skull:

A large portion of the barbs actually hate Kenneth and don’t care if he’s jailed tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Delicious said:

A large portion of the barbs actually hate Kenneth and don’t care if he’s jailed tbh

Good for those stans :clap3:the ones that stan him and keep lying on Twitter are :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course he is. 
Nicki don’t go this route. Learn something from Wendy Williams, Mariah Carey, Tamar Braxton, my own Queen Kelly, and countless other women in power. This won’t end well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 9:04 PM, NotAvaMax said:

If we kept it on the playground Mr Petty couldn't even come see us

nnn, that lone barb catching all the heat in this thread

 

Click Clack

Link to post
Share on other sites
Run The World
On 7/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, Kavish said:

Aw, he's dying to touch the baby.

 

giphy.gif

 

On 7/30/2020 at 9:04 PM, NotAvaMax said:

If we kept it on the playground Mr Petty couldn't even come see us

 

On 7/30/2020 at 10:03 PM, Badboidami said:

Watch yo man, literally watch yo man, he's on the list. 

 

On 7/30/2020 at 10:07 PM, Thor said:

This is what winning looks like to Nicki stans. :rip:

 

On 7/31/2020 at 4:36 AM, ScarletWitch said:

The jokes keep writing themselves

iYplg7J.png

w1aduMj.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, this thread.

 

i just hope he never gets a chance to change a diaper. He’s trash. But oh well, Nicki made her bed and got preggo in it... so

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 2:43 PM, Champagne said:

I'm pretty sure she was in NY handing out free turkeys for Easter on the streets and she connected with him there because he wanted a free turkey :rip: a bum. 

:skull:

 

I have a feeling Nicki is financing all his baby mamas as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maat said:

:skull:

 

I have a feeling Nicki is financing all his baby mamas as well.

Of she is..Mr Petty is a jobless bum with no means of income.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 2:42 PM, Pure Adrenaline said:

Why would he need to ask a judge 

 

Did Nicki file a restraining order or sth

He's a convicted set offender so he's not allowed to be in places near children, live within 1000 feet of a school etc etc etc there's staples and u have to register as a sex offender. I'm not sure how this will work

 

Can anyone answer me this: since he's a sec offender he will have to live in a difference residence, it would be against law for him to live with the baby, right?

How can this marriage work if hes not allowed around children.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 3:04 PM, NotAvaMax said:

If we kept it on the playground Mr Petty couldn't even come see us

Lord 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Insanity said:

He's a convicted set offender so he's not allowed to be in places near children, live within 1000 feet of a school etc etc etc there's staples and u have to register as a sex offender. I'm not sure how this will work

 

Can anyone answer me this: since he's a sec offender he will have to live in a difference residence, it would be against law for him to live with the baby, right?

How can this marriage work if hes not allowed around children.

Pretty sure sex offenders can live with their kids as long as they weren't the victims of the conviction. Really ****ed up but that's America for you :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NotAvaMax said:

Pretty sure sex offenders can live with their kids as long as they weren't the victims of the conviction. Really ****ed up but that's America for you :biblio:

R u sure?

I heard there not around minors even family. I don't know for sure but he shouldn't be allowed to be involved in the kids life with his record.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...