Jump to content
A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Video Music Awards 2020 - GAGA TRICON AWARD


TayAlison89

Recommended Posts

Why is popcrave counting the technical nominations for Gaga and Ariana but not for Dua? She has 4 counting the technical ones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TayAlison89

    116

  • M André

    33

  • okbyefornow

    33

  • ariananext

    31

Dua was robbed :biblio: I’m ****ing disgusted :biblio: her nominations of professional category are pretty telling enough 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rihannabiggestfan

Glad to see Demi, Mother's Daughter, and Harleys in Hawaii get the recognition they deserve. It's what underrated excellence deserves

Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
4 minutes ago, mystery said:

Why is popcrave counting the technical nominations for Gaga and Ariana but not for Dua? She has 4 counting the technical ones.

bc they just want to create drama.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

BMH and Adore You/Watermelon Sugar deserved but wbk the VMAs became a payola/fanbase driven shitshow

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

 

 

had it been fanbase driven harry would've got nominees lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ariananext said:

had it been fanbase driven harry would've got nominees lol

Hm, true. It's only payola driven then

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

I remember when Abel got a nom for a video that wasn't even released at that time :toofunny3:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Paula Abdul
33 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

is anyone watching the nominee live stream right now? 

 

I wanna know what intern messed up and put Reba & Kelly Clarkson on?

 

 

Where? Into the noms?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dua and Harry deserved to be nominated in the main categories

 

The fact that they are nominated in the technical categories show that they are deserving of a Best Pop Video nomination at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire

Judging by the number of noms i think they'll give the Vanguard to Gaga this year.

 

But honestly at this point is so whatever and i don't think she even cares

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

And how the show will be planned this year? through zoom or? :toofunny3:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lady Claire said:

Judging by the number of noms i think they'll give the Vanguard to Gaga this year.

 

But honestly at this point is so whatever and i don't think she even cares

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

And how the show will be planned this year? through zoom or? :toofunny3:

 

i read they were live but without audience but idk 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blinding Lights nominated for R&B video instead of Pop Video  :dies: 

 

everything I wanted getting a SOTY nomination over Blinding Lights  :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyAlmighty
19 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

BMH and Adore You/Watermelon Sugar deserved but wbk the VMAs became a payola/fanbase driven shitshow

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

 

 

I am... disgusted. Harry will rightfully pay them dust though 

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I’m more confused about Artist of the Year though.  Love it for Meg, cause I’m a fan.  But....huh?  I couldn’t even remember what videos she dropped this year :rip:  

 

“B.I.T.C.H.” was a decent video though, she looked pretty/sexy.  But I had totally forgotten about it.   And I’m still pissed about “Cash ****”

Megan not giving two ****s about shooting videos yet she snatched a nom as Artist of the year over Dua/Harry ffff

these noms truly make no sense lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
TayAlison89
2 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Judging by the number of noms i think they'll give the Vanguard to Gaga this year.

 

But honestly at this point is so whatever and i don't think she even cares

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

And how the show will be planned this year? through zoom or? :toofunny3:

 

Kinda like the BET awards I assume where you either pre-record your performance or are live in the arena but with no audience

 

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire
Just now, Genio said:

Kinda like the BET awards I assume where you either pre-record your performance or are live in the arena but with no audience

 

 

FAz0h8d.gif

I loved Megan's performance

 

I wonder if Gaga and Ari will put something together. But if it's up to Gaga's level of promo this era i think we'll get a 240p lagging video of her saying thank you

 

FAz0h8d.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...