Jeffree Star's Skin Line Ruthlessly Dragged by Esthetician

Fenty The Great

Lol, I went to Middle School with her... what a world we live in.

Ot: I'm impressed by how much she knows and is brave enough to call him out .

She helped me decide to go on accutane and to stop using makeup wipes on my face after leaving production sets.

But i still do...lol...

1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

drag it queen 

c03cf9255c7715d1e6cd07bbc85667f29ce3fe68

why did stan edit this gif to make Rih looks much fatter? :biblio:

37 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

why did stan edit this gif to make Rih looks much fatter? :biblio:

had no idea it was edited, either way she looks good 

c03cf9255c7715d1e6cd07bbc85667f29ce3fe68

Fenty The Great
23 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

She dragged Fenty Skin as well :cm:

22 minutes ago, Revolution said:

:noparty:

No she didn't. She gave Fenty an 8/10 in her official review. Literally the only thing she didn't like about it was that it wasn't specific for skin types and the fragrance. 

I still won’t forget his sh*tty kylie skin review. Where he and shane put way too much cleanser and complained about their skin burning. Like what did you expect to happen, when you put half the bottle on your face? :rip: 

1 hour ago, 07tandu said:

A lot of her concerns about general celebrity/corporate products, such as damaging the coral reef, Fenty Skin has addressed during their pre-launch campaigns. lol... :doc:

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
1 hour ago, 07tandu said:

No. She didn’t.

She gave FS a score of 8/10; the only element of the line she disapproved of was the fragrancing.

Try again! :cm:

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

No. She didn’t.

She have FA a score of 8/10; the only element of the line she disapproved of was the fragrance.

Try again Sweetness. :cm:

She said an 8/10 for a celebrity line :cm:

She literally said she wouldn't use any of three products in her video lol

Fenty The Great
2 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

She said an 8/10 for a celebrity line :cm:

She literally said she wouldn't use any of three products in her video lol

You're taking it way out of context but ok if it makes you feel better sis :dies:. There was no dragging, she actually praised Fenty for lots of things. She is a medical esthetician at the end of the day though, and she specifically cited her acne and sensitive skin as reasons why she prefers not to use some products.

2 hours ago, cruelcooper said:

what does that lizard know about skincare? :skull:

Not much

From his videos that I have unfortunately watched, he serves someone who picked up Paula Begoun's book and now thinks he's a cosmetic chemist.

Don't remember the details but he made some really embarrassing rookie mistakes.

why is everyone so obsessed with canceling jeffree star?.... imagine how tired we are. im not a stan but also... this much energy in a line that has not even come out? she TRIED IT

4 minutes ago, Six said:

why is everyone so obsessed with canceling jeffree star?.... imagine how tired we are. im not a stan but also... this much energy in a line that has not even come out? she TRIED IT

Sis... it’s so much more than just “canceling” him at this point. It’s beyond the petty drama. Jeffree needs to have his career ended. And if you think otherwise :shakeno:

ot: she snapped :clap3:

6 hours ago, Six said:

Because racism, misogyny, fake sexual assault allegations and violent threats towards women