Fenty Beauty worth 17 Billion so claims LDNFashion

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Im an ORH but I'll admit this is really impressive  :giraffe:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
BajanBeauty

17 billion is a huge number. Idk if I believe that but i 100% believe it’s worth more than it’s initial 3 Billion estimate. 

As for Rihs personal wealth, her large donations over the past few months tells me she’s quietly been in that Billionaire bracket. 

No wonder she quit music. She smart. 

Why waste time on that when she can collect coin with cosmetics :clap3: her line clicked with the GP and she should keep on pushing it.

Idk much about make up and that but i hope she is outselling kylie and jeffree star :skull:

16 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

17B?!?!?!

I’m not trying to underestimate

but that is a lot

If kardashians and youtubers can have companies worth almost 1 billion it makes more sense.

Did it grow that fast? I thought it would be worth around 6-8 Billions at most. 

Ugh Billionaire queen , adopt me next :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

From bankruptcy to billionaire...an inspiration 

I knew you would leave a negative comment, how consistent. 

OT: Self made billionaire :gaygacat5: 

Edited by éclat
4 minutes ago, éclat said:

I knew you would leave a negative comment, how consistent. 

OT: Self made billionaire :gaygacat5: 

??? In what world was that comment negative? And how would it be consistent when Rih is one of my favorites and I’ve stated that plenty of times?

https://afrotech.com/how-rihanna-went-nearly-bankrupt-then-turned-it-into-a-600m-empire

Edited by Ari29
9 minutes ago, éclat said:

If kardashians and youtubers can have companies worth almost 1 billion it makes more sense.

I think Rihanna's fans should give up on hoping for a new album

Fenty The Great

A self made billionaire who is also a huge philanthropist with a brand that pushes inclusion and acceptance.

A living legend :jonny:

9 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

We've looooong since accepted her Rihtirement :doc: 

BajanBeauty
8 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

For what. This fake concern y’all have for us can stop. 

Those who don’t want to wait, don’t have to. Rih will be just fine.

liberalmusiclover

Oh wow. I can’t wait for Forbes next year. Is our girl really a BILLIONAIRE? Whew. 

I’ll never forget Little Monsters making threads asking why she had a lower net worth than Gaga, Taylor, and Beyoncé. :fan:

Fenty The Great
Just now, liberalmusiclover said:

Oh wow. I can’t wait for Forbes next year. Is our girl really a BILLIONAIRE? Whew. 

I’ll never forget Little Monsters making threads asking why she had a lower net worth than Gaga, Taylor, and Beyoncé. :fan:

THIS :dies: The way our girl stomped in the end always makes me cackle when I think about it

liberalmusiclover
3 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

THIS :dies: The way our girl stomped in the end always makes me cackle when I think about it

Rihanna’s only worth $250M, less than Beyoncé ($350M), Taylor ($300M), and Gaga ($280M). Why? Is it because of her poor touring stats? Why are Gaga and Taylor worth more despite debuting after her? :fan:

Fenty The Great
19 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Rihanna’s only worth $250M, less than Beyoncé ($350M), Taylor ($300M), and Gaga ($280M). Why? Is it because of her poor touring stats? Why are Gaga and Taylor worth more despite debuting after her? :fan:

Fast forward to today:bibliahh:She's on track to be worth more than all of them combined. We love to see it